Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. (506 Views)

Ndigbo And The Burdens Of History-vanguard News / Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna / Funny Phone Conversation Between A GEJ Campaigner And A Buhari Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. by stagger911(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
If OBJ criticises the President, he will say, "he is a frustrated old fool who is only miserable because he can no longer control the President". And I mutter to myself, "so, at least, OBJ is not the cause of the President's cluelesness."

If Buhari talks about change, he will say, "ehhm, how can an old man be talking about change"?

If Oby Ezekwesili berates the President's handling of the Chibok saga, he will shout, "look at her." "See how she goes on low cut like a man." No wonder she can't stay under any man's roof".

If IBB so much as muse about the incompetence of the President, he will claim, "these ex generals, they are only interested in the oil blocks".

If Soludo warns about the financial mismanagement of the Govt, he will allege, "Prof. is only looking for a way to be relevant in Government again".

If Mbaka criticizes the President, he will scream, "how can a priest be partisan"? Then, I asked him, "but when he prayed for Dame, he was being non partisan". Abi?

If Soyinka writes about the flagrant impunity of the executive, he will exclaim, "too much book has affected Wole". "Burden of conscience." "Leap of faith". What's the meaning of all that grammar? Governance is a lot more difficult than literary analysis".

If Osinbajo talks about the manifesto of APC, he will say, "are we even sure he is a real pastor"? How can a pastor follow an Islamist? Haba!

#moral. Criticize us. We are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. by opiaoku: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok

Re: Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. by temitemi1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. by politricks: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
opiaoku:
Ok
You can slap the Robot above me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Suffering Under Crippling Global Sanctions / More GRAPHIC Photos From The Two Bomb Blasts In Jos, Near University . / SELMA And The Coming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.