Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) (1071 Views)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) by Cokacola: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
As i am typing this that i was beaten byack and blue by the girl i love soo mach and brothers... It started when they park to our street near our house so i like her an fall in love with her, i ask her out many occasion she down my regust sadand i love soo much and i didt not gave up. When my guy notice how much i love her and how she is turning me down he offar to take me a babalawo in a street not far frm us cus he kwon i was alread going creazy 4 the girl, when we got there i told the baba my trouble and he gave me a white an red handkey and instrusted me how go use it we pay him and left home. This evening around 6pm i went to them girls house and did as baba instructed me and the girl it and stared shouting cus it did not work and his brothers(5 heavty brother) came out and started beating doing all kind of things to me and brake bottle on my head, even people that will pass join hand to beat mesad, i fainted many times until police came to save me sad as am type now i dont have power again PLESEA romancelander no matter how u love a girl' dnt do sumting SILLY to win her HEART sad sad
Re: True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) by saaedlee: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Who has noticed that whenever a NLder wants to be popular he/she posts a romance story with so much grammatical errors?

1 Like

Re: True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) by Merlissa(f): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
The tabons in the story is enough for me personally to beat him pink and blue..

All this SMS slangs/short form writing is helping the younger generation fail English..
Re: True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) by bamog(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
sad wetin diz 1 post now!! Anyway!! 1st to comment!! No be so?? Vote KOWA PARTY!! VOTE REMI SONAYA as d president!! BOESHAYMAAJE NIYEN!!
Re: True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2015
Go to school first
Re: True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) by loomer: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Them turn you to backstreet boys

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband / Act Of Kissing / Why Are Romancelanders AGGRESSIVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.