Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed (589 Views)

Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Do's And Dont's Dating (women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by aveiro(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
There are many topics here in nairaland like ten things to do that will make gals fall for you or maybe 5 things you shouldnt do when in front of a gal and so on.
How many of these do or dont you tried and work perfectly or didnt work for you? Share yours
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by xpac01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Share yours first!

1 Like

Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
I've not tried any.. I just read, comment (if I like) and pass. undecided
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by ronald4lif(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by Mhizizzy(f): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why u Sud not date a broke guy
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by vislabraye(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't recall. I'm very wary of NLers advices especially in Romance. Like one foolish one I rad today: some pickup lines men should use one women.
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
who takes romance section seriously, those wey they write am, dem de practise am?
i laff in chinese chi-waggrin
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by Samiceman: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Why u Sud not date a broke guy
Nawa ooo... So na only that one u fit remember?

Anyway, am not broke.... So what do u think?
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
I dont even read them,even when they are in home page i skip them
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by alberto2k(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Waris dis?
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by aveiro(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
ireny:
who takes romance section seriously, those wey they write am, dem de practise am?
i laff in chinese chi-waggrin

na wao so all dos write up na jst for posting sake
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by aveiro(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
xpac01:
Share yours first!
me? Ok. Be yourself den gals wil fall 4u...and u knw wat.it wrks die
Re: The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed by ivyT(f): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2015
topc0nnect:
Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

We can make your dream come true..

We can connect you anywhere around Nigeria.

------>>Call 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<<------

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / How True Could This Be? / Tragedy: LAUTECH Student Crushed To Death By Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.