Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! (594 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / If Boko Haram Must Kill Me For Nigeria To Be Safe, Let Them, Sanusi Tells CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! by jointy: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E1Aqzxzrkzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Aqzxzrkzs
Re: Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! by kestolove95(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olodo...after ur vice president told us dat it's. a christian party and pdp is. A muslim party,he evn. Told. Us dat it's onli jonathan dat is. D christian in pdp...u ar hia wastin ur tym.

Sai buhari
Re: Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! by Odehfamily(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Without even Reading this "Propaganda ".. I
already know that, PDP are the ones cooking
this News.. Eyyah.. I pity all this "Hungry
Newspapers "seeking attentions.. you people
(Newspapers producers) are just killing your
business...
This reminds me of all the bad -bad Jonathan
Campaign Adverts on AIT and NTA..making
people having Evil intentions and notions on
General Buhari, it won't work... sooo, Jonathan
postponed the election so that he can now use
Character Assassination strategies to gain the
love of people... ok.. your plans will not work.. I
urge you all to support Gen. Buhari and
Professor.. Thanks from Abubakar ABU Zaria.
Re: Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! by jointy: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Takbeer, allah akbar. na wetin boko haram and isis dey shout before they behead their victims. I think this is apc's campaign in maidugri. The capital of Boko haram.
Re: Proof That APC Is Islamic Party Aka Boko Haram! Must See Video!!! by Odehfamily(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Handy work of Jonathan and Crew again.... In 2011, I know of Muslims that voted him, remember he won sokoto and others.. but, with the mess which people are facing only in North East of Nigeria, No Sane person will vote him been he/she a Muslim or Christian... I want someone who can challenge me that, Jonathan does not have full knowledge of the Killing of People North East and I will proved him or her wrong.. I rest ma case.. Thanks frm Abubakar ABU Zaria

(1) (Reply)

I Am Made Of BUHARI And Apc,what Are U Made Of? / ABIA : Don't Allow Politicians Use You, Orji Advises Clerics / These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.