Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London (1735 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by kubumilano(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Here are the pictures

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by kubumilano(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
More

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by pacesetter939: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
So amazing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by myweb(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
WHAOOOO. GATHERING OF BEAUTIES...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by teemanbastos(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
epitome of Beauties.
Na dis kind ppu Aso Rock fit.
Master planners.
While dy meet Foreign World Champs. Gej dy 4 Nigeria dy advertise what he has done for 4years to Obas wey go dy luk d guy lyk season film.

Buhari is what we need.. Obviously he has the edge of Gej.
Experience.
Competence.
Planning.
Tackling issues.

Nigeria must not miss this.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
I'm only here to view Mrs Buhari and her daughter angry
Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by Gbawe: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
The UK Nigerian diasporan community, of which I am one, is entirely for Buhari. Folks can forget the lies of TANdroid mercenaries. There is no support for GEJ in the UK. None at all. It is all Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by amakaobiemeka: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sentiment aside if these brains and technocrats that abound in apc do not get to fg next year, nigeria is doomed. Buhari wife sha, me as a youth can even date that woman any day, nt to talk of the amazing zahra. These are the people that can interact with the obama's, queen elizabeth etc and help our foreign policy which gej ruined
Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by Gbawe: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Sentiment aside if these brains and technocrats that abound in apc do not get to fg next year, nigeria is doomed. Buhari wife sha, me as a youth can even date that woman any day, nt to talk of the amazing zahra. These are the people that can interact with the obama's, queen elizabeth etc and help our foreign policy which gej ruined

Jonathan has reduced us to dust in the international community. His position is untenable and PDP is merely wasting time and resources.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by BodyKiss(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2015
Imagine mama peace heading such interactive session... It'd be a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by lacasa: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2015
They look 1st world grin
Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by tunex23: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2015
More....

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by tunex23: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2015
More....
GEJ boys pls make sure Reno omokiri, Abati, okupe and others get this to PEJ, she seriously need to upgrade!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by tunex23: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2015
World Class beauty, Nigeria is blessed, GEJite happily saving the pics on their phone. God dey see una o

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by tunex23: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Wonderful event! Wonderful peoples!

God bless Nigerian women that want change

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Jonathan has reduced us to dust in the international community. His position is untenable and PDP is merely wasting time and resources.
as a lover of foreign policy am disappointed with how Gej has handled our image international. We are nw jokers. Our core foreign policies since 60s has also suffered frm dz failed Govt
Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by agabusta: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Wow, kudos to Mrs Buhari. Nice one there. I can see u playing your part. PDP and their shenanigans sha, I can remember when they decided to beam their propanganda machinery on this woman, screaming like lost souls on why she was not in every campaign with her hubby.

Pastor Osinbajo's wife looks so cool, humble and intelligent. She looks like what every man should desire in a wife. Chai, Pastor get eyes oh.

Honestly I would love and do everything legally possible in my power to have the Buharis and most especially the Osinbajos in Aso Rock. These guys will definitely raise the bar and set Nigeria on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by temitemi1(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Are they not suppose to be in the hospital with their father/husband grin grin grin. U don abandon ur man for hospital dey allow dele momodu n co to dey use u grants yeye interview everywhere just to cover up for the sick buhari abi grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by agabusta: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Are they not suppose to be in the hospital with their father/husband grin grin grin. U don abandon ur man for hospital dey allow dele momodu n co to dey use u grants yeye interview everywhere just to cover up for the sick buhari abi grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

Robocop don come again. Your system is still active?? I thought you'd have shut down for the day.

I'm sure your system will soon catch the Buhari fever and start shouting 'change'!
GMB/PYO! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by tunex23: 1:19am On Feb 22, 2015
kubumilano:
Here are the pictures
OP kindly modified the topic to Mrs Buhari and Mrs Osibanjo! They were the once that had the discussion with Nigerians over there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by henchamb(m): 1:51am On Feb 22, 2015
The unity and love among apc bigwigs and their wives turns me on. See mrs buhari n mrs osinbajo bonding easily unlike mrs samboribo always bowing for ojuju calabar.
Sai apc
One love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by Ikengawo: 2:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:
The UK Nigerian diasporan community, of which I am one, is entirely for Buhari. Folks can forget the lies of TANdroid mercenaries. There is no support for GEJ in the UK. None at all. It is all Buhari.
You can't vote.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by cuteboy2: 3:09am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]WE DON'T WANT PICTURES OF BUHARI'S WIFE AND Buhari IN LONDON.

WE WANT PICTURES OF HIM IN ABUJA, LAGOS, OR ANYWHERE HE CHOSES IN NIGERIA DEBATING HIS OPPONENT PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND EXPLAINING HIS MANIFESTO.

THE LONDONERS DO NOT HAVE PVC, AND WILL NEVER VOTE.

#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by Ikengawo: 3:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Where's Buhari though?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by cuteboy2: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Going to London to drink orange juice and eat cake will not deliver the votes.

We need Buhari in Lagos for the debate and to face the public, not selected crowd in town hall sessions with Fashola and Amaechi on either side to answer questions for Buhari. That one na proper ojoro.

#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by raayah(f): 3:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Are Nigerians in Diaspora allowed to vote? Have you gotten your PVC?
Re: Pictures From Mrs Buhari,zahra, Interactive Session With Nigerians In London by macklef(m): 5:47am On Feb 22, 2015
DAMAYYOR:
I'm only here to view Mrs Buhari and her daughter angry
Lol. Me too o. And, we weren't dissapointed, omo jò iya è grin

(1) (Reply)

In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread / Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke’s Asylum Request-bca / President Muhammadu Buhari Makes His First Set Of Appointments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.