Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital (4712 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Ikengawo: 3:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Tony Blair

February 19 at 7:40am ·
After meeting the young people at the Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village, I am even more confident for Rwanda’s future. Through the work of Agahozo-Shalom these vulnerable and orphaned children can gain the skills and confidence needed to fulfil their potential. They have a bright role to play in Rwanda’s progress and prove the transformative power of education.
https://www.facebook.com/TonyBlair/photos/a.10150271393503825.371040.131712588824/10153191967773825/?type=1&theater

9 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:32am On Feb 22, 2015
APC can lie

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 3:34am On Feb 22, 2015
sad I now kwn why pd pigs are so clueless/can't reason well.Una source nah facebook page.May the gate of hell open to anybody that wish evil for PRESIDENT BUHARI(he's already the president abi why una clueless one shift the post/poll angry ) Yar Adua was sick,yet he performed than the renowed thief there now.Persin nor dey sick again? Fayose is a living dead undecided

31 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by kodded(m): 3:37am On Feb 22, 2015
APC = LIES

22 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by nzeadachie: 3:41am On Feb 22, 2015
I KNOW THAT THEY'RE JUST DECEIVING SOME PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR THE MAN TO GET WELL SOON INSTEAD THEY KEEP ON SHOWING FAKE PICTURES

21 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by cuteboy2: 3:46am On Feb 22, 2015
These people have elevated lies and propaganda to high art.

[size=14pt]#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate
[/size]

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
sad I now kwn why pd pigs are so clueless/can't reason well.Una source nah facebook page.May the gate of hell open to anybody that wish evil for PRESIDENT BUHARI(he's already the president abi why una clueless one shift the post/poll angry ) Yar Adua was sick,yet he performed than the renowed thief there now.Persin nor dey sick again? Fayose is a living dead undecided
will you believe it even if the source is from the holy spirit? Are you not a progressive?

19 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by emiye(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2015
I thought yesterday was 21st of feb, never knew it was 19th of feb....... mtscheeew

18 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by freshness2020: 3:50am On Feb 22, 2015
...apc needs an award!
Apc will be the first Political party to receive a noble laureate award on Lies soon!
Lubbish!

22 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by cuteboy2: 3:55am On Feb 22, 2015
freshness2020:
Apc needs an award!

[size=14pt]No be small thing ooo.

They forgot to include Buhari's hands in the Oluwole picture.

Who stole Buhari's hands

#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate[/size]

17 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by freshness2020: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2015
cuteboy2:

[size=14pt]No be small thing ooo.

They forgot to include Buhari's hands in the Oluwole picture.

Who stole Buhari's hands

#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate[/size]
Deceiving themselves! We ain't gullible!

14 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 4:08am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
will you believe it even if the source is from the holy spirit? Are you not a progressive?
make una dey believe the lies Ikengawo they download for una.@ 72,he's still young.Whether una like it or not,he'll fulfilled the number of his days.How?God says with long life will I satisfy BUHARI.That settle it. Chai! Chineke! Una don turn calender upside down. Kai pdp sad grin sad cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Rilwayne001: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2015

14 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 4:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Leave them blind owl/bat alone jare..Nothing good can come outa the useless party .*Dive under the bed to check my PVC.Beam with smile,look left and right for Ikengawo guy make he nor come tif am,hide it back and slot in Orlando owoh music.*KIRIKIRI ni Alagbon*light fade
Rilwayne001:

Are you blind to see the date?

13 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by ChimaAdeoye: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari did not show up for the London town hall meeting he was scheduled to address today.
His wife and daughter showed up in order to save face.

So where is Buhari?
He was not on the list of invitees to speak at Chatham house.

APC should come clean about Buhari's health and save Nigeria the looming catastrophe.
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by adeymoj(m): 4:45am On Feb 22, 2015
@op stop this silliness1).Why all this yeye source and not CNN,BBC,AL JAZEERA,BREAKING NEWS.Even AIT(PDP station)tony flair and buhari met in the news scroll
2)yesterdate was 21 and not 19 as in your picture.which year ?it could even be 1999 so how do we know it is 2015 ?
3)since buhari is a serial loser(according to okupe) and easy to win.why all this death wish ?
4)who told you your parent ain't going to die before buhari/you going to die before your parent/your child going to die before you ?no offense just asking
5)why do your party go to the extent of forging an hospital certificate of a non-existing ahmadu bello teaching hospital indication general buhari has prostrate cancer ?
ADVICE:stop the politics of death wish because death might be knocking at your own door step

11 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today - 08142194745 We are
at your service 24/7. Best

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 4:56am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:

This came from Tony Blair official Facebook page. Are you saying even he didn't know where he was? Wtf?

10 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 4:57am On Feb 22, 2015
emiye:
I thought yesterday was 21st of feb, never knew it was 19th of feb....... mtscheeew

Really two days apart? That's your answer. He rushed back to Britain just to meet Buhari. Is that the story una wan tell now? Really?

9 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 5:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Ikengawo:

https://www.facebook.com/TonyBlair/photos/a.10150271393503825.371040.131712588824/10153191967773825/?type=1&theater

I just went through that entire page and I didn't see not one picture of him and Buhari together in a meeting. Interesting!!

11 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Cc Seun lalasticlala pls take this mischievous thread down, it is a misinformation filled with lies.
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2015
19 nd 21 nah d same?Una dey read date upside down now?Anyway,in Pdp,19 is greater than 21.not surprise
OneNaira6:

This came from Tony Blair official Facebook page. Are you saying even he didn't know where he was? Wtf?
undecided

5 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 5:06am On Feb 22, 2015
No abeg,let the whole world read and see the EVIL the pdp are made of.USELESS PARTY FILLED WITH CLUELESS pipu
1toRtoiSe1:
Cc Seun lalasticlala pls take this mischievous thread down, it is a misinformation filled with lies.
sad

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 5:09am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
19 nd 21 nah d same?Una dey read date upside down now?Anyway,in Pdp,19 is greater than 21.not surprise undecided

It's two days apart dummy. Obviously, Blair went to Rwanda for a reason and I highly highly highly doubt he only stayed for just that one day. Read his page again, he actually mentioned he started a project in Rwanda, something that'll supposedly benefit them. Again that increases my I highly highly highly doubt he stayed for just that one day and rushed back to see Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2015
No,nah Rwanda he go sidon put.He nor get work to do again in his country.black pickin mentality
OneNaira6:

Really two days apart? That's your answer. He rushed back to Britain just to meet Buhari. Is that the story una wan tell now? Really?
grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Ikengawo: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

I just went through that entire page and I didn't see not one picture of him and Buhari together in a meeting. Interesting!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Ikengawo: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2015
no indictation of him being in England either

8 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 5:12am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
No,nah Rwanda he go sidon put.He nor get work to do again in his country.black pickin mentality grin

Oh he go rush back in one day without doing what he came to do. APC your lie don burst. If it's a week, you got sugar, just two days una lie don burst.

There's another one to address, I don come, let me bring it
https://www.nairaland.com/2160310/photo-buhari-amosun-standing-outside#30963103

why are they dressed like it's 74 degrees in a 7 degrees weather? Another mystery

6 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by owobokiri(m): 5:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Maybe this is the change they talk about; a chain of lies and forgery! It is now becoming a tradition! Almost everything said by this party must be scrutinized and investigated otherwise you will be made to look like a fool. Highly emberassing.

8 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 5:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Olote! How many days John Kerry spent here b4 he waka go him country?
OneNaira6:

It's two days apart dummy. Obviously, Blair went to Rwanda for a reason and I highly highly highly doubt he only stayed for just that one day. Read his page again, he actually mentioned he started a project in Rwanda, something that'll supposedly benefit them. Again that increases my I highly highly highly doubt he stayed for just that one day and rushed back to see Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by nzeadachie: 5:17am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Oh he go rush back in one day without doing what he came to do. APC your lie don burst. If it's a week, you got sugar, just two days una lie don burst.

There's another one to address, I don come, let me bring it
https://www.nairaland.com/2160310/photo-buhari-amosun-standing-outside#30963103

why are they dressed like it's 74 degrees in a 7 degrees weather? Another mystery
NO MIND THEM, HE'S IN RWANDA ON 19TH AND RUSH BACK TO MEET BUHARI ON 20TH

7 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 22, 2015
APC is evil and very desperate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Igbos get senior executive and judiciary positions in New Jersey, USA / Picture Of Buhari's Family Before Presidency (see Difference) / See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.