Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. (995 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by valkaka(m): 3:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Getting a girl to pay attention much less like you,is hard enough.but getting her to be crazy for you?...this is practically the mount evarest of romantic challenges.still its doable and its worth it.if you want her love you like nobody's business...consider these tips below.

1) dont be extra nice...dnt be push over,stand for yourself..never let her take advantage of you.always apear to be alpha male.dnt be too caring.try to ignore her calls most times..dnt call frequently n dnt be always available.

2)always take the lead...never be submissive,always let het know that you dnt care about if she decides to end things.

3)beat her more often of she misbehaves.dnt be too weak and dull....ladies dislikes weak guys..stand up to her and beat her when necessary and Bleep her afterwards.

4)Bleep her like nobody's business....this is the climax of the whole thing.Bleep her very much,regulary and make sure you are extremely sweet in bed.

Trust me..she will be totally urs and will respect you like mad.

NB....make sure she is in love with you before trying the afromentioned points above cos if she dosent...you ve certainly lost her d moment you lay ur hands on her.

GOODLUCK!!!!
Also it works mostly on black ladies particulary west africans.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by nkenu(m): 4:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm, that is true. But I dont agree with NO. 3
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by sundoj08(m): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Lool nawa o but there's an element of truth innit tho
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by Hazardd(m): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2015
you de beat her,na your slave or abi your daughter be that.? undecided

treat her special and watch your girl respect you unless she is not matured
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by allnalevel(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2015
so surprise cos their was a day my girlfriend hurt me so much and I beat her up but I make sure I didn't touch her face also I was unwilling to show sympathy surprising she came back and apologize &,said to me that she has been longing for me to beat her someday.
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by koolet: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
allnalevel:
so surprise cos their was a day my girlfriend hurt me so much and I beat her up but I make sure I didn't touch her face also I was unwilling to show sympathy surprising she came back and apologize &,said to me that she has been longing for me to beat her someday.
ehhn
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by Tapout(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2015
nice points....but beat her ke? undecided...I know some girls love when their boy friend beats them, but it's not right..
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
vallkaka:

3)beat her more often of she misbehaves.dnt be too weak and dull....ladies dislikes weak guys..stand up to her and beat her when necessary and Bleep her afterwards.

You're a fvcking unadulterated pansy!
Re: How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. by mekadinho(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
OP DELECT DAT NUMBER 3 ABEG, NO MATTER WHAT, NEVER BEAT UR GIRL, THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO TREAT HER FVCK UP, BUT NEVER GO PHYSICAL WITH HER.

(1) (Reply)

These 36 Questions Will Make Two People Fall In Love In A Day / 15 Signs That Will Save U From A Jezebel!!! / Romance Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.