Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. (967 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes, Jonathan is working and some people
are hating.
Only Jonathan can make Nigeria to become
the number one best economy in the world.
Thats vision 2020 coming to reality.
This is what APC goons have refused to see,
they kept shouting change and couldn't
realize the change is here already.
The Transformation/Change of Nigeria has
started, Haters should go on exile.
BMW has also shown interest in building a
plant in Nigeria due to the incessant Labour
tussles in South Africa. Toyota, Ford, others
in the pipeline, more jobs for our teaming
youths and someone has the guts to call GEJ
"clueless"? "clueless" definitely got a new
meaning. I want to be "clueless" if this is
what it means.
The good thing about this plants is that it
creates employment for the youths of this
country. So while APC and their children of
hate won't see this, real progressives and
Jonathanians are seeing it clearly.
GEJ Rocks
God Bless GEJ
Sai GEJ till 2019.
We BELIEVE IN GOODLUCK JONATHAN and
supports his re-election.
# March4Goodluck .
# VoteWise , # vote4gej .
# ForwardMarch # Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2015
More

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Gej is working.
GEJ carry go till 2019
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by drtwist(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by PassingShot(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Gradually we're making some progress.

However, I have decided not to settle for mediocrity because we should have been great already if PDP has spent our 16 years earnings judiciously.

GMB/PYO 2015.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Adindupeter: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Now this is what I call change..
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by bondingman: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2015
How much does the car cost
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Great Job

We are making progress
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by DebateNigeria: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Nice
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by asadike(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Good news but how much?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Flye: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
How many times will they roll this out for the first time?
I think they did it last year.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS !!! Nissan Rolls Out First 'made-in--nigeria' Cars. by Mowire: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2015
The local content of these "made in Nigeria cars" is what percentage again? And how many fully built unit is the company granted, with waiver, to import for every unit of the "made in Nigeria"?.

A fraudulent/faulty policy made to defraud the nation.

(1) (Reply)

16years Old Boy Robs, And Defiles 52 Years Old Woman. In Ogun State. / See:the Woman Who Disguised As Man For 40 Years To Provide For Family. / Election Result Taking The Similar Pattern In Presidential, National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.