Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Buhari Might Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Might Win The Election (4976 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Might Win The Election by Enouwem(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2015
I don't know if this will be funny weird or be taken as a joke..

The gist is that yesterday in my school, a lot of people talked about dreaming on Friday night about Buhari winning the election. I mean more than 9 persons. From my sister, my course mates, my friend etc. And I met this people in different locations..
And the funny part is that this people are not even supporting Buhari, so I was surprised as in, how come all of them had the same dream that same night?.
#Truth
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Enouwem:

The gist is that yesterday in my school, a lot of people talked about dreaming on Friday night about Buhari winning the election. I mean more than 9 persons, from my sister, my course mates, my friend etc. And I met this people in different locations..
And the funny part is that this people are not even supporting Buhari, so I was surprised as in, how come all of them had the same dream that same night?.
#Truth

When plenty people dream the same dream, na opposite dey always happen.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Amin
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by taiyesoul(f): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Thats an apocalypse my broda.He is already the winner.
GMB 2015!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by DesChyko: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2015
It's obvious. Buhari would win if PDP doesn't rig it.
But I sincerely want GEJ back to that seat..for a Change.

The godfathers believe they own Nigeria. And Buhari coming in, would be just a proof of that.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Semzy22(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2015
He wil win but wl nt b granted dat sit!!!
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by DaBullIT(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:
It's obvious. Buhari would win if PDP doesn't rig it.
But I sincerely want GEJ back to that seat..for a Change.

The godfathers believe they own Nigeria. And Buhari coming in, would be just a proof of that.

So you think a group of people can control or manipulate Buhari?

Hahaha a go and eat, shower and repost another but significant comment

OK?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by DesChyko: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
DaBullIT:

So you think a group of people can control or manipulate Buhari?

Hahaha a go and eat, shower and repost another but significant comment

OK?

Oga, go sleep. Meanwhile, enjoy the picture below. Probably would cure your fanatism

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Firefire(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Enouwem:

The gist is that yesterday in my school, a lot of people talked about dreaming on Friday night about Buhari winning the election. I mean more than 9 persons. From my sister, my course mates, my friend etc. And I met this people in different locations..
#Truth

Either the enemies like it or not Major Muhamodu Buhari is the President of Nigeria since 2003 thou in his dreams

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

When plenty people dream the same dream, na opposite dey always happen.

dream manipulations by the terrestrial being cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
APC and Buhari have run a decent campaign. They also had more transparent primaries devoid of major rancour. But PDP is banking on the rural dwellers who haven't been sucked into the Buhari movement. PDP is also protesting against the use of card reader, demanding for the involvement of the military and trying to get Buhari disqualified as options. Without the card reader, it would be easy to manipulate the process, especially in the hinterland.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by bewla(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2015
keep dreaming
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
APC is winning this Presidential election....it may sound unpleasant to some people but it's a reality they will live with by May.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
APC is winning this Presidential election....it may sound unpleasant to some people but it's a reality they will leave with by May.

Another dreamer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Another dreamer

Delude yourself as much as you want on NL.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Gbawe: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
APC is winning this Presidential election....it may sound unpleasant to some people but it's a reality they will leave with by May.

To be honest, not many are currently behind Jonathan. The election postponement only serves to accentuate the clamour for the dismissal of the ultra-awful Presidency of GEJ. I think it is all over for GEJ when Obama can try, close to the Nigerian general election, to prejudice opinion by announcing that "President Jonathan runs an ineffective government". This is a 'death sentence' announcement which means GEJ, already 'dead' in Nigeria, has virtually no allies abroad. He is a monumental failure whose position has now become untenable because his continuation in power represents huge danger for so many people and nations.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

To be honest, not many are currently behind Jonathan. The election postponement only serves to accentuate the clamour for the dismissal of the ultra-awful Presidency of GEJ. I think it is all over for GEJ when Obama can try, close to the Nigerian general election, to prejudice opinion by announcing that "President Jonathan runs an ineffective government". This is a 'death sentence' announcement which means GEJ has nowhere to go home or abroad. He is a monumental failure whose position has now become untenable because his continuation in power represents huge danger for so many people and nations.

The signs of imminent loss that pushed them to postponed the elections are still much there...even much accentuated.

Running around Yoruba "leaders" and Obas begging for endorsenemt of these people will not change anything as the day of decision draws nearer. The tide is completely against him....except those sold on base and primodial sentiments...and pure unadulterated hate for anyone that don't practice their own religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by richardomoko: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Like it is 'IN YOUR DREAMS' only would Buhari win an election.
Enouwem:

#Truth
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Gbawe: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

The signs of imminent loss that pushed them to postponed the elections are still much there...even much accentuated.

Running around Yoruba "leaders" and Obas begging for endorsenemt of these people will not change anything as the day of decision draws nearer.

My brother, believe me when I say the international community is appalled at the thought of having to work with GEJ for another 4 years. He is seen as a very dangerous 'weak link' who is compromising the system horribly. Buhari's working trip to the UK comes as a result of overtures to a President-in-waiting the west understand the highly "ineffective" (according to Obama) and terrorist-friendly PDP is trying to frustrate.

Remember Obama despatched Kerry to Nigeria to warn GEJ against election postponement because the world already knows the impotent, corrupt and incompetent GEJ wants to 'sit tight'? Even Ban Ki-Moon, UN secretary-general, has warned Nigeria not to postpone elections beyond the set date of 28th of March and 11th of April. I think the bottom line is that GEJ and his crew messed up horrendously and they appreciate they are in danger of not having a 'friendly hand' to take over and ignore their atrocities as has always been the case since the PDP began leading Nigeria in 1999. GEJ and co know the game is up but they don't want to end up like Laurent Gbagbo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by helinues: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2015
The wind of change is everywhere

APC is betterment for everybody not betterment or padi padi

Vote for change!
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

My brother, believe me when I say the international community is appalled at the thought of having to work with GEJ for another 4 years. He is seen as a very dangerous 'weak link' who is compromising the system horribly. Buhari's working trip to the UK comes as a result of overtures to a President-in-waiting the west understand the highly ineffective and terrorist-friendly PDP is trying to frustrate.

Remember Obama despatched Kerry to Nigeria to warn GEJ against election postponement because the world already knows the impotent, corrupt and incompetent GEJ wants to 'sit tight'? Even Ban Ki-Moon, UN secretary-general, has warned Nigeria not to postpone elections beyond the set date of 28th of March and 11th of April. I think the bottom line is that GEJ and his crew messed up horrendously and they appreciate they are in danger of not having a 'friendly hand' to take over and ignore their atrocities as has always been the case since the PDP began leading Nigeria in 1999. GEJ and co know the game is up but they don't want to end up like Laurent Gbagbo.

Correct.....

I think it's not the fear of losing now that is the issue to them...as they have resigned themselves to that fate....however their apprehension is what will happen to them individually when Nigerians start to hear about the monstrous and earth shaking revelations on corruption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by doctokwus: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Your dream is quite weird,but the reality is that as soon as APC conducted a successful primaries that produced GMB, it became his election to lose,not GEJ's to win.
Just as the only driving force behind all GEJ's schemes to prevent GMB's is the fear of exposure of the monumental havoc done to the country and what becomes of him and his cronies, there is also growing dread of what another 4 years of GEJ could unleash.
That fear and nightmare of what becomes of Nigeria with a combination of these monsters: GEJ,Allison madueke, tompolo,asari and patience,is driving many to see that nightmare never comes to pass,Nigeria wud not survive it.
Just as I have maintained from day one that this is buhari's election to lose;I continue maintaining that if Nigerians allow GEJ to retain that seat,by rigging,military force or any other evil scheme of his,he wud use that same scheme to perpetuate himself in power till whenever. The man is manifestly evil and power drunk and the earlier people continue realising that,the safer this country wud be.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Well, based on my experience and interaction with People on the street, Buhari is much likely to win the election.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Gbawe: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
doctokwus:
Your dream is quite weird,but the reality is that as soon as APC conducted a successful primaries that produced GMB, it became his election to lose,not GEJ's to win.
Just as the only driving force behind all GEJ's schemes to prevent GMB's is the fear of exposure of the monumental havoc done to the country and what becomes of him and his cronies, there is also growing dread of what another 4 years of GEJ could unleash.
That fear and nightmare of what becomes of Nigeria with a combination of these monsters: GEJ,Allison madueke, tompolo,asari and patience,is driving many to see that nightmare never comes to pass,Nigeria wud not survive it.
Just as I have maintained from day one that this is buhari's election to lose;I continue maintaining that if Nigerians allow GEJ to retain that seat,by rigging,military force or any other evil scheme of his,he wud use that same scheme to perpetuate himself in power till whenever. The man is manifestly evil and power drunk and the earlier people continue realising that,the safer this country wud be.

This is my view also and I find it absolutely astounding , after all GEJ has done, that some Nigerians still fool themselves he "means well" for Nigeria. Nigeria is now the biggest example of a nation with a considerable number of people who worship their vile oppressors. Fela got it spot on when he coined the "suffering and smiling" yarn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

Correct.....

I think it's not the fear of losing now that is the issue to them...as they have resigned themselves to that fate....however their apprehension is what will happen to them individually when Nigerians start to hear about the monstrous and earth shaking revelations on corruption.

Jonagate is coming . . .

Some people may be booking appointments with plastic surgeons

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by bokohalal(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
oyb:

Jonagate is coming . . .

Some people may be booking appointments with plastic surgeons
My only worry about the outcome of the presidential election is Okupe's haunting reverberations of "Buhari will never rule Nigeria ". He said that out of a conviction that the ruling cabal will frustrate the people's General . The defense of our collective will to install our desired candidate is now even more sacrosanct. It has become our sacred duty for every reasonable Nigerian electorate for Buhari to defend his or her vote.
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
bokohalal:

My only worry about the outcome of the presidential election is Okupe's haunting reverberations of "Buhari will never rule Nigeria ". He said that out of a conviction that the ruling cabal will frustrate the people's General . The defense of our collective will to install our desired candidate is now even more sacrosanct. It has become our sacred duty for every reasonable Nigerian electorate for Buhari to defend his or her vote.

It is only gejs circle. The other power brokers can see the man is a clear and present danger to the unity of Nigerian and will turn us all into refugees if he is not booted out
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by gists: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ is the worst thing to happen to this country. Thank God people are now aware of his evil nature and capacity. GEJ has less than 1 out of 6 chance to win on March 28 and he knows it. That is why he is running like a headless chicken visiting traditional rulers in SW and also trying to look like he is doing something in that last one week with several commissioning activities (which he didn't do in the last five years) just to deceive gullible Nigerians. His plans to postpone or install ING will never materialise by the grace of God.

If for no other reason, the mere fact that this devil incarnate brought politics of religion to SW is unpardonable. It is very rare (if ever recorded) that SW ask for the faith of a political candidate before deciding on who to vote for. Being corrupt and incompetent is bad enough but a government that tried to use religion to instigate people against one another is completely evil and this is more than enough to boot his as$ back to otueke come May 29.
Re: Buhari Might Win The Election by Gbawe: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
oyb:

It is only gejs circle. The other power brokers can see the man is a clear and present danger to the unity of Nigerian and will turn us all into refugees if he is not booted out

100% correct. Even the self-serving USA wants GEJ out at all cost. The reality is that GEJ could create a big problem for the world if he makes Nigeria fail totally. This is a scenario even the enemies of Nigeria do not want to contemplate. The world, even if for selfish reasons, need Nigeria to be 'sane' again ASAP and the belief is that Buhari , all things taken into consideraton, can help make this happen. I think Jonathan and his supporters, as Laurent Gbagbo did, will learn that a nation, when the time is right, is greater than an individual and his interests.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding / Photos From Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.