Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding (4896 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by prince088: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2016
What do u think?grin grin

For me i think many are Mad but few are roaming....

mods move to right section plz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by ramdris(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
No human madness can b worse than this. Disgusting! angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
time ending

1 Like

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by SUPERPACK: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2016
more vaseline to your nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by jmichlins(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
I do not blame the men but i blame the officiating priest. See him stand like statue

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Tufiakwa. Gays should respect themselves o. Lol.
In this era, that some ladies are looking for husband, gays want to spoil market.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by tafabaloo(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm

Devil's been busy working since the days of Lot in Gomorrah.

End time thing!
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by okuneddie(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2016
lunacy of the highest order.....imagine......and some pple go dey use one useless Oyinbo dey defend this...how God go create u like this? Some of them will say they don't have feelings for women Na lie........thank God we no legalize am for here...imagine gay rapist.....I cover my hole with the blood of Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Agunechemba1(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2016
I wish them happy married life.
God bless their union with fruits of the womb.
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by babdap: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Many re mad but few a roaming the streets got me laughing.
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by prince088: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Agunechemba1:

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by LoveMachine(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
He looks ridiculous. I haven't laughed this hard in months!
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Plant has male and female, wild Animal has male and female but Human being created in the image of God think below the plant and wild Animal.
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by sexymonkey(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dirty scumbags
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
How life changes! Tragic! The world is gone.
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by nairamaverick(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
At least we know who is on the receiving end grin
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
end time gay,i wonder what is their mind,no shame
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by princy80(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
is that a catholic priest??
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
MADNESS IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER grin grin grin grin

NA HIM BASEONE OLAMIDE AND PHYNO SING "WEREY RE" FOR
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by deity: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
MADNESS IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER grin grin grin grin

NA HIM BASEONE OLAMIDE AND PHYNO SING "WEREY RE" FOR
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by ify2nyce(f): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by calobinna(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2016
if these guys are caught in Nigeria and I happened to be their judge, I would sentence them to a 14 years jail term in the konji stricken female wing of kirikiri Prison! #sh!t
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin abi?
Agunechemba1:

Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by chxe: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Nasty..
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by laidoure4real(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
The angel that God sent to Sodom and Gommara cheated them. This generation is worse.
Re: Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Well for me, I think we black especially Africans should realize that we shouldn't give importance to everything they do.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus / Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics / Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.