Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) (16483 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / Niyola Rocks A Two Piece Orange Bikini (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by acada111(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
kennygee:
President of life.

This woman must be a strong woman.

I can imagine mama peace or aunty Ngozi in a bikini.

U wicked die....chai cheesy
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by bamog(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
henryagori:
guy u bad u won make goodlook I mean Goodluck die
lmaoo!!
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by fattybombom: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:
This is what you get when you ask to see Okonjo and PEJ in Bikini.... shocked smiley
eeewwwwwwwwww
This is hilarious. Guy abeg come collect award. You don make my day
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 1:22am On Feb 23, 2015
I sincerely don't know why this post is not yet on front page...this is a lovely topic...
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by ilovecritics(m): 2:19am On Feb 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Trust me folks, she doesn't need to campaign. All Croatian (and even non-European) would do so and ensure her reelection.

I don't know how boisterous the Croatian economy is but this lady is an epitome of health.

Definitely a MILF... If you know what it means then you're equally like me.

Yo' my niggie!!
Mu-I'd-Li-To-FK
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by kent79: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Like seriously! Who fvcks dis woman?

Damn!
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by BJ4REEL(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2015
bamog:
grin she go dey campaign 4 beach!! But our 1st lady get boob pass diz president!!
And how do you know that?
So you've been imagining and visualising our presidential package?
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na this woman I just dey see for my dream over night....maybe we are destined to be together grin shocked
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
She is the sexiest female leader in our planet.

I need my vaseline now grin
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Etruth: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Drajah:
Mehn see milk industry kiss..."God bless croatia"

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Etruth: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
20pounds:
Ok oo.

Imagine GMB at the beach grin. Wearing...?

At the beach GMB will adorn his full regalia of kaftan, cap and glasses with a shoe. He'd sit in a corner wondering why people had become so 'indisk-plined' and immoral as to let everything hang in full public glare.

GEJ would sit by the corner thinking how he would have taken off his shirt to show his abs, if he were 'oyibo' people.

I am sure Obj is a nudist! He'd walk around the beach with nothing on and checking out the women.
Lol at the bolded. Although I'm a staunch Buharist, this was hilarious. Chai, 20pounds dia ris godu ooo. Anyway, Sai Baba. #ILOVEBUHARI

(1) (2) (Reply)

The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria / Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.