Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. (16757 Views)

NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by mako007(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Y'all should stop quantifying the worth of fake drugs!!! That's evil!! Quantifying them makes one feel u sympathize with those dat invested in the evil act. Do you know aw many souls shall pass bcoz of this beasts greed! This is worse than boko haram. This is bio terrorism. I advocate death penalty to offenders. No to fake drugs, kudos to NAFDAC.

3 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by AJOT99(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Good for them.

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by moneybag100: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
I wonder how their clans will turn too after BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2015
The importer or the seller should be arrested,and made to face the law..they are conscienceless people,who are out to make money at the detriment of the people.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pharmow: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2015
mako007:

Too late to make first page
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
OOh God....My brother's money cry
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Hitunnu(f): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Jail them too
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by ellechrystal(f): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Must be in our Anambra, our Igbo brothers no dey take last for fake things at all. Me sef fear them o

2 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by uche08(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
I wonder how this little heap of cartons in that compost can amount to 500 million. NAFDAC trying to make news in a stage manage way.

And some pple are buying this nonsense.

If they claimed that they ve just seized and destroyed some fake edible products, why did they fail to update us with the names of the products that labelled fake so that members of the public/Anambras will will take note and avoid buying those products from the market.

nonsense!
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Meringe(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Most times I wonder what people see as fake products. That some body doesn't have more than 2million naira as bribe to register with NAFDAC very easy doesn't make his product fake.

Most of these products you guys are screaming here as fake might be fair better than what you buy in the market as original.

That I don't have a bribe to give doesn't make me an importer of fake products.

NAFDAC processes has indirectly inhibit the growth of industry and commerce.

NAFDAC has lost focus even since dora left it. With your money, you can have your number within a week. It's all about what you can pay. Not even what you are bringing in.

A friend of mine has a franchise with a Vietnamese pharmaceutical company to sell their ranges of drugs in Nigeria , be it know to you that Vietnamese companies are of the highly standardized companies in the world today. The produce for US and other western countries but NAFDAC delayed everything cos he refused to offer a huge sum of bribe.
Now he has spent over 20m to process about 10 products.

Then, if that quality product get into the market, it will be confiscated and branded as fake cos d refused to pay bribes .

Nigerians, wake up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Faibuhari:
I ditched my yoruba fiance when I saw charms inside her handbag. Her name is Tosin Ojo, I can send her addy and cell number for confirmation. Eediot

Eleri bu omo Igbo olori pelebe. Asiwin undecided

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Cyberbaze(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo!igbo!!iigbo!!!...dix are d wicked set of people in. nigeria. Dat can even. Kill dia mu for money...let's just allow dix wicked people. go and form dia. Biafra so we can rest of fake. Drugs, highway robbery,419 and rituals...igbos are d mistake of nigeria. we. Needs. To corrct
I thought you people are always angry whenever you hear that Igbos want to separate. Is always Igbo's dream to gain independent and rule itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by kestolove95(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Cyberbaze:
I thought you people are always angry whenever you hear that Igbos want to separate. Is always Igbo's dream to gain independent and rule itself.
very soon IJN
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by falopey: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2015
uche08:
I wonder how this little heap of cartons in that compost can amount to 500 million. NAFDAC trying to make news in a stage manage way.

And some pple are buying this nonsense.

If they claimed that they ve just seized and destroyed some fake edible products, why did they fail to update us with the names of the products that labelled fake so that members of the public/Anambras will will take note and avoid buying those products from the market.

nonsense!

Some drugs can be very very expensive, that is if you know anything about pharmaceuticals. All if these cannot be paracetamol.

Besides, they can't start mentioning names of fake products like that because virtually all the popular brand and genuine products have been counterfeited by the miscreants under the same trusted brand name. Or you want them to say you should avoid bournvita because they discovered counterfeited boyrnvita?

2 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by tedlawrence1234: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo!igbo!!iigbo!!!...dix are d wicked set of people in. nigeria. Dat can even. Kill dia mu for money...let's just allow dix wicked people. go and form dia. Biafra so we can rest of fake. Drugs, highway robbery,419 and rituals...igbos are d mistake of nigeria. we. Needs. To corrct

Hopeless idiot you are. Which part of this country are you from?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by tedlawrence1234: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:

Hopeless 1d1ot you are. Which part of this country are you from?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by kestolove95(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
tedlawrence1234:

Hopeless idiot you are. Which part of this country are you from?
thank God am. Not from. Biafra
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by seedorfg(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2015
anambra indeed, me thought asmuch
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by sagewonders(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Nawao o
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by mayorkyzo: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2015
If these guys finally get their BIAFRA republic they would just kill themselves with fake drugs... grin
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by zeb04(f): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
thank God am. Not from. Biafra
you are a fool .you just hating as a result of the stories you heard from your fore fathers.

What sincerly has an igbo person done to you!useless prick

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by tomzman: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Igbos really need to sit and talk some sense into one another. Kidnapping, 419, fake drugs, drug smuggling, the list is endless. Igbos need to understand that money isn't everything.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by emeka2847: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Everyday destruction. No sentencing, no jailing. Mtchew
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by emeka2847: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Everyday destruction and burning. No sentencing. No jailing.
Mtchew
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by arimahoseloka(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
f.ool

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Samirana360(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Stupid u
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Wetin concern u
drinking panadol for anoda man headache. If we kill ourselve wot is ur business
mayorkyzo:
If these guys finally get their BIAFRA republic they would just kill themselves with fake drugs... grin

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by xmich(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:

I hate talking sense to a fool b/c they cant appreciate,
heeedioot

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Why re u crying more than the bereved? So ur tribe is now d best? Igbo mata get make u werey. If u like hate us from now till eternity. Who cares
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Amebo
tatafu
are u a better person?
Wealthyone:
...ad they will call themselves CHINA OF. AFRICA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation / FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.