Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. (16750 Views)

NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo!igbo!!iigbo!!!...dix are d wicked set of people in. nigeria. Dat can even. Kill dia mu for money...let's just allow dix wicked people. go and form dia. Biafra so we can rest of fake. Drugs, highway robbery,419 and rituals...igbos are d mistake of nigeria. we. Needs. To corrct

Bless you, each time i travel to Russia i wil hv to wait for hours in other for me to be properly search unlike people from other country, just because am sharing a country with a group of greedy,selfish,wicked set of people migrants who have migrated to other african/outside african countries to spoil the image of Nigeria, and when an innocent Rivers man (from ikwerre/PH) like me go to those country i will be seen as a fruad chief...
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2015
My God!!!
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Echikojuliet(f): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Bravo
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo!igbo!!iigbo!!!...dix are d wicked set of people in. nigeria. Dat can even. Kill dia mu for money...let's just allow dix wicked people. go and form dia. Biafra so we can rest of fake. Drugs, highway robbery,419 and rituals...igbos are d mistake of nigeria. we. Needs. To corrct
Are you an eediot? That's a rhetorical question.

2 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by kestolove95(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Aldrickay:

Bless you, each time i travel to Russia i wil hv to wait for hours in other for me to be properly search unlike people from other country, just because am sharing a country with a group of greedy,selfish,wicked set of people migrants who have migrated to other african/outside african countries to spoil the image of Nigeria, and when an innocent Rivers man (from ikwerre/PH) like me go to those country i will be seen as a fruad chief...
ma brother is not only u dat is suffering dat o...igbos hav reali tinted ourr image ovaseez
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
uche08:
I wonder how this little heap of cartons in that compost can amount to 500 million. NAFDAC trying to make news in a stage manage way.

And some pple are buying this nonsense.

If they claimed that they ve just seized and destroyed some fake edible products, why did they fail to update us with the names of the products that labelled fake so that members of the public/Anambras will will take note and avoid buying those products from the market.

nonsense!
Nah, those should be classified information. You wan cause chaos??
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by queenprecy(f): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
silly u!!!!you r d biggest fool hv ever seen. wat hv we done to u bitch??

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
That is why we Niger deltans (South south) did not agree and will never agree to share a country with these migrants, because we dont need all this in our rich and blessed region.. Eeeem Long live your biafra so that we can start having Igbo must go sack bag in "Port harcourt,Calabar,Uyo,Benin,Yenagua,Warri and all communities in the South South,, and Igbo must go sack bag in the Lagos,Ekiti,Ogun e.t.c in the south west, and same to middle bet and up north... Thanks

1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by xmich(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Aldrickay:

(from ikwerre/PH) ...

Go strait to your point mr,by the way ikwerres are the most lazy set of people i have ever seen,

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by xmich(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Aldrickay:

(from ikwerre/PH) ...

Go strait to your point mr,by the way ikwerres are the most lazy set of people i have ever seen
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
grin anambra d home of young millionaires and where everyone is hungry to be mega millionaires.....enuff fake drugz in dat zone
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Haiba: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
uche08:
I wonder how this little heap of cartons in that compost can amount to 500 million. NAFDAC trying to make news in a stage manage way.

And some pple are buying this nonsense.

If they claimed that they ve just seized and destroyed some fake edible products, why did they fail to update us with the names of the products that labelled fake so that members of the public/Anambras will will take note and avoid buying those products from the market.

nonsense!

It is possible for the quantity shown in the picture to be around 500M if it contains Biologics. Biologics are usually expensive. The worth of the fake drugs is not the main thing but the fact that they are detected, confiscated and destroyed is the main thing.

providing those type of information you suggested to the general public will hurt the business of genuine manufacturers. The only thing they can do is to tell you how to identify fake or counterfeit medicines but they can't and shouldn't give you the names of the actually medicines especially if the manufacture and distributor have obtained license from NAFDAC. Remember to have a fake product, genuine product must exist.

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by aryzgreat: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
Bluetooth2:

Fake drugs, fake spare parts, fake technology, fake brain, fake clothes, fake education, fake enterpreneur yet they claim to be the china of African.

Biafrans have killed more people with their ingenuity than the civil war
[/s]

See this hausa fulani islamic slave. It takes a brain time manufacture fake things.

What do ur lazy dirty yoloba tribe manufacture apart from agbo, nyamanyama food called gbegiri and ewedu, nylon shyt?

Amadioha design that ur tiger scratched face with thunder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by kestolove95(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
queenprecy:
silly u!!!!you r d biggest fool hv ever seen. wat hv we done to u bitch??
. Queen...pls,what I said dia,is any. a lie?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Wealthyone:
...ad they will call themselves CHINA OF. AFRICA
So have joined the Association of Igbo Haters
Shame on you
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
moneybag100:
I wonder how their clans will turn too after BIAFRA.
Keep wondering
American wonda
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by wiringdpt(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Baba nla weere ni e
kestolove95:
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Menace2Society(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Igbo gals are very angry cry My in laws biko no mind those tribalists
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
tomzman:
Igbos really need to sit and talk some sense into one another. Kidnapping, 419, fake drugs, drug smuggling, the list is endless. Igbos need to understand that money isn't everything.
remove the plank from your eyes before u help anoda person remove its own. Hypocrite
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by xmich(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2015
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS
OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA
(EOB).......
Join us by 1pm-4pm Biafra land time, as we
mark the inaugural opening of our embassy in
Vitoria spain. This is indeed a landmark feat in
the history of this great movement. We are
gathering momentum with every passing day,
and that is because we remain focus, united,
incorruptible, fearless before our foes and
above all whiter than white-and whiter than
snow!!!
Chukwiabiama remains our pillar and on which
these struggle is anchored upon. The
programme will be anchored by our ever
relentless and noble leader, Nnamdi Kanu ........
# youdonotwanttomissit !!!
You can Listen to these special edition of today's
broadcast via any of the following listening
PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu,
Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, isele
ukwu, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe,
Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk
97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this
locations, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra,
www.biafrarestoration.com , http://tunein.com/
radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/rbl-
world/745050
www.biafratv.co www.forum.radiobiafra.co ,
radiobiafra.co, ipob.org , www.biafravoice
.com ,rblworld.tv, indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org ,
rbl www.peopleofbiafra.org , also on AMOS 5
17°E SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and
DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers
to call during broadcast are +442081339976,
+44783130837, and radiobiafra1 and
radiobiafra for skype .....Director's effort is
relentless as he and fellow hard core biafrans
are working earnestly to ensure that other parts
of biafra land starts listening via FM as well....
Tune in for what is preached here is nothing
but Gospel... # UDO — with Ugonna Echefu
Doublefire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Aldrickay:
That is why we Niger deltans (South south) did not agree and will never agree to share a country with these migrants, because we dont need all this in our rich and blessed region.. Eeeem Long live your biafra so that we can start having Igbo must go sack bag in "Port harcourt,Calabar,Uyo,Benin,Yenagua,Warri and all communities in the South South,, and Igbo must go sack bag in the Lagos,Ekiti,Ogun e.t.c in the south west, and same to middle bet and up north... Thanks
for ur mind u make sense
Abegi go flush toilet
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Wealthyone:
...ad they will call themselves CHINA OF. AFRICA

What is dis one saying? Does saying the truth makes one Igbo Hater? Igbo's love for money is killing them. Why would a sane person import/produces fake drugs all in the name of business? U know how many pple dis would kill? My dear, before calling me names, tell ur brodas to stop endangering ur lives.
if u don't like us go hang ursef
Mtchewwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by reginaldchinna: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
they are doing a nice work but they should go to kano there much there two
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Wealthyone: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Adaezeagu:

I don't like U. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2166844_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2123409gallowjpeg61488b2ee8038d04cdb06c87505c2f36_jpeg3cb7c2539663bf2b468be645b55db27b I'm gonna hang myself
Mtchewwwww

Sweetie, I know ur life is far more important than those fake drugs. Ur family really wants u around.

But if u feel hanging yourself is the only solace to ur woes, please urself darlyn. Hell is waiting for U.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by reginaldchinna: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Aldrickay:
you are a fool the same igbo's are the ones standing for you hopeless and clueless brother GBJ,,wait let GBJ lose you will go back as being nigeria's slaves as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:
Most times I wonder what people see as fake products. That some body doesn't have more than 2million naira as bribe to register with NAFDAC very easy doesn't make his product fake.

Most of these products you guys are screaming here as fake might be fair better than what you buy in the market as original.

That I don't have a bribe to give doesn't make me an importer of fake products.

NAFDAC processes has indirectly inhibit the growth of industry and commerce.

NAFDAC has lost focus even since dora left it. With your money, you can have your number within a week. It's all about what you can pay. Not even what you are bringing in.

A friend of mine has a franchise with a Vietnamese pharmaceutical company to sell their ranges of drugs in Nigeria , be it know to you that Vietnamese companies are of the highly standardized companies in the world today. The produce for US and other western countries but NAFDAC delayed everything cos he refused to offer a huge sum of bribe.
Now he has spent over 20m to process about 10 products.

Then, if that quality product get into the market, it will be confiscated and branded as fake cos d refused to pay bribes .

Nigerians, wake up.

NAFDAC is an agency under the federal ministry of health if you have any issue with the agency kindly petition the higher authorities. I doubt if your friend did the right thing in the first place.

People scheme and play a lot of intrigues while trying to do business. If he was asked to bribe did he ever thought of seeing the DG who operates an open door policy?

Why must his own products be difficult to register? Is he importing what is already in the market?

He who wants to do business must do the right thing.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Wealthyone:

Sweetie, I know ur life is far more important than those fake drugs. Ur family really wants u around.

But if u feel hanging yourself is the only solace to ur woes, please urself darlyn. Hell is waiting for U.
dat is not wot I wrote ooo. Mods pls stop changing wot I wrote.
I can Neva Hang mysef
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by falopey: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Adaezeagu:
for ur mind u make sense
Abegi go flush toilet

I am not a south south indigene, but throughout my 5 years of stay in the south south, I had the opportunities to discuss igbo/south south issues with different tribes in the south south. None of them would like to agree on a term with and have anything to do with igbos especially when it came to the issue of niger delta/igbo unification. From my unbias analysis, I realized that non of them ever told me that they want now or wanted then to be part of Biafra. Niger deltans usually claim that igbos lorded the biafra stuff on them.

That's why I realized an average ikwerre man would be ready to pick up a fight with anybody calling him an igbo man even when I personally am of the opinion that ikwerre is an extract of igbo just as ijesha is to yoruba. So how will the igbos be able to surmount this challenge of still dreaming that south south is part of biafra even when they can see south south handwritings on the wall that they have no business with you guys s, huh?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Meringe(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
sunnyshayne:

NAFDAC is an agency under the federal ministry of health if you have any issue with the agency kindly petition the higher authorities. I doubt if your friend did the right thing in the first place.

People scheme and play a lot of intrigues while trying to do business. If he was asked to bribe did he ever thought of seeing the DG who operates an open door policy?

Why must his own products be difficult to register? Is he importing what is already in the market?

He who wants to do business must do the right thing.
You don't know what happens at NAFDAC.

Go and ask investors what d pass through registering with NAFDAC. To register common baby diaper, you pay above #2m.

Nafdac has outlived its usefulness. As far as you can pay the money, your product will be registered. NAFDAC is like Nigerian police. The pass anything as far as you are ready to pay.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by irokop(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:

Iwu onye Ara, you lack common sense if you meant well for Nigeria you should see the problem of sub standard products as a Nigerian problem not for Igbos alone, yurobas
And Hausas are involved in all this trash in so many ways such as taking bribe to allow this crimes to exist.

Yurobas and Hausa fulanis and other tribes are involved in other crimes such as arm rubber fake products and 419 Infact records shows that 80% of 419 ppl use Malams bank accounts to receive their proceeds of crime.

Although I'm not in support of all this bullshit, however, the authority suppose to do more than they are doing now to prevent all this non sense and there by protect our gulible masses.

Infact they suppose to fortify our borders very well in order to discourage this mafias not to be carrying out this deadly crimes, it's should our general task to fight this monster say some thing when you see something wrong, God bless.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:

You don't know what happens at NAFDAC.

Go and ask investors what d pass through registering with NAFDAC. To register common baby diaper, you pay above #2m.

Nafdac has outlived its usefulness. As far as you can pay the money, your product will be registered. NAFDAC is like Nigerian police. The pass anything as far as you are ready to pay.

Your allegations are weighty would you be bold enough to petition or institute a legal case? Corruption must stop!

I just hope you have not been patronizing these so called agents when there are officers in NAFDAC offices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem / Coronavirus: Italy To Ban Kissing, Hugging And Handshake / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.