Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. (16762 Views)

NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Aldrickay:

And how will you do that when you have not finish telling yourselfs the truth, huh?? Keep dreaming that ikwerre are or will one day say they/we are igbos Lolz.. How market, na your uncle,anty,broda abi sister shop u dey dey sell fake products, anyway try ooh, God dey see you.. **Money is not the ultimate**

Who wants to be of the same ethnic group with lazy mofos like Ikwerres? Nation building requires Labour, mental and physical labour, things that an average Ikwerre man lacks.

The hardworking Ikwerres with real Igbo hardworking genes often identify with Ndigbo, names like Tonto Dike, Julius Agwu, Uche Okwukwu, Chief Wonwu, etc.It can't be a coincidence that they all identity with Ndigbo, while the lazy ones wallow in identity crisis, induced by their laziness, that resulted in their loss of lands and employment slots to hardworking Igbos, leading to their inherent hatred for the Igbo.

Money is not the ultimate, yet for the sake of money, you lots had sold your family houses, farmlands, employment slots, scholarship slots to the Igboman for the sake of money. *grins*

You lots like money, but you are just too lazy to work hard for money, preferring to sell your assets, and then turn around to blame the Igboman of being covetous.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Aldrickay:

When did iikwerre people start calling themselves igbo?? Lolz,, so Tonto dike is now refering to both ikwerre and igbo huh?? Lolz so na were your fake brain carry you go, and who told you i dnt knw the full name of Amaechi?? and if i may ask you tribalistic fool, ** DOES NAME ALWAYS TELL WERE YOU COME FROM**?? So my ikwerre broda answring *Bekweri Wale* is now a yoruba man?? Or you igbo brother anwersing Charles Henry is no longer an igbo boy?? abi THink b4 You Type..
Keep deluding yourself. I'vnt seen anybody answering that name you posted.
I've got an Ikwerre and Anioma man as friends and they claim Proudly Igbo.
Who cares about your opinion?

By the way, Wale could have any other meaning in Ikwerre unlike yoruba own.
Igbo and Yoruba answers "Jide" and it mean different things.
Ikwerre is among Ohaneze Ndi igbo. Who cares about your opinion? Keep claiming to be Ikwerre which you are not....

But Chibuike, Amaechi etc means the same thing in Ikwerre and Igbo.
Goodluck Jonathan answers Ebele and Igbo answers Ebele/Ebere too but it means different thing in Ijaw and Igbo.

Bye!
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2015
Aldrickay, you call someone a tribalist but you are doing all the insulting. SMH

Why are all students schooling in Portharcourt offering Igbo language instead of Ikwerre Language?

I've got an Urhobo friend from Delta state on facebook who grew up in PH and he speaks and write Igbo perfectly more than me. undecided
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
pazienza:

Who wants to be of the same ethnic group with lazy mofos like Ikwerres? Nation building requires Labour, mental and physical labour, things that an average Ikwerre man lacks.

The hardworking Ikwerres with real Igbo hardworking genes often identify with Ndigbo, names like Tonto Dike, Julius Agwu, Uche Okwukwu, Chief Wonwu, etc.It can't be a coincidence that they all identity with Ndigbo, while the lazy ones wallow in identity crisis, induced by their laziness, that resulted in their loss of lands and employment slots to hardworking Igbos, leading to their inherent hatred for the Igbo.

Money is not the ultimate, yet for the sake of money, you lots had sold your family houses, farmlands, employment slots, scholarship slots to the Igboman for the sake of money. *grins*

You lots like money, but you are just too lazy to work hard for money, preferring to sell your assets, and then turn around to blame the Igboman of being covetous.

How come we have sold all the above you mention and yet we still own and control the state, you still conplain bitterly of ikwerre landlords, u still cnt say a word when an ikwerre man is talking, you still cnt practise your culture in ikwerre land, u still live in ikwerre community names and oboy the laws guilding those ikwerre communities, you are still been used to clean gutters along the street of port harcourt, hmm I wonder ooh,,,,, well ofcos you knw notin works without the ikwerres in rivers state... We own the sate, we determine who becomes the governor, In few monhs time an ikwerre man Nyesom wike wil take over from amaechi another ikwerre man,,, I pity you igbos wen Nyesom wike gets to the brick house, wat he did to you igbos wen he was local govt chairman of Obio Apkor na small..... Greedy fools who are not satisfied with 5 states, they still want we the ikwerres so they cn take over Rivers state, but well its not possible because my dad/grand dad told me am not igbo but ikwerre who migrated from benin alongside Ogba and Ekpeye and that i have notin in common with an igbo man...**In my Family we dnt get Married to igbofrauds**
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Aldrickay:

How come we have sold all the above you mention and yet we still own and control the state, you still conplain bitterly of ikwerre landlords, u still cnt say a word when an ikwerre man is talking, you still cnt practise your culture in ikwerre land, u still live in ikwerre community names and oboy the laws guilding those ikwerre communities, you are still been used to clean gutters along the street of port harcourt, hmm I wonder ooh,,,,, well ofcos you knw notin works without the ikwerres in rivers state... We own the sate, we determine who becomes the governor, In few monhs time an ikwerre man Nyesom wike wil take over from amaechi another ikwerre man,,, I pity you igbos wen Nyesom wike gets to the brick house, wat he did to you igbos wen he was local govt chairman of Obio Apkor na small..... Greedy fools who are not satisfied with 5 states, they still want we the ikwerres so they cn take over Rivers state, but well its not possible because my dad/grand dad told me am not igbo but ikwerre who migrated from benin alongside Ogba and Ekpeye and that i have notin in common with an igbo man...**In my Family we dnt get Married to igbofrauds**

You control Rivers politically because Ukiwe and Azikiwe, willed it by helping to reduce the Ijaw influence in Rivers, with the creation of Bayelsa state, by soliciting Abacha favour. Ikwerres constitutes only but 20% of Rivers population. Learn to be grateful.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/rebisi-in-history/

Your Bini ancestors were imbeciles, and I am afraid they had passed same genes to you. Only imbeciles would abandon their Bini language for another man's language
even their Bini names were replaced with Igbo ones, when they were not colonized by Ndiigbo.

They were obviously plaqued by same inferiority complex that plaques their descendants today, to have abandoned their Bini language, Names, Gods, market days for an Igbo one. You should be ashamed of your imbecilic ancestors that threw away their Bini nature to pick up and corrupt the language of the people they loathe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
pazienza:

You control Rivers because Ukiwe and Azikiwe, willed it by helping to reduce the Ijaw influence in Rivers, with the creation of Bayelsa state, by soliciting Abacha favour. Ikwerres constitutes only but 20% of Rivers population.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/rebisi-in-history/

Your Bini ancestors are imbeciles, and I am afraid they had passed same genes to you. Only imbeciles would abandon their Bini language for another man's language
even their Bini names was replaced with Igbo ones, when they were not colonized by Ndiigbo.

They were obviously plaqued by same i inferiority complex. that plaques their descendants today, to have abandoned their Bini language, Names, Gods, market days for an Igbo one. You should be ashamed of your imbecilic ancestors that threw away their Bini nature to pick up and. corrupt the language of the people they loathe.

You dnt knw the effect of dominance...
Our traditions are very diiference from urs
Our language are different from urs even if some igbo words are found there..
Our names(ikwerre) are different and not easilly understood by you igbos...
Our life style is different form yours..
Everybody migrated from some were and you dnt expect ikwerre to have 100% benin xtics in them, The larger the population the larger the difference becomes....
They said u migrated from isreal, but not similarities btwin u igbos and the isrealites be it language,culture and life style..
The eleme of rivers state share similar language and names with the ogonis but are not ogonis, but have been in interaction with the ogonis over the years...

The ikwerre migrated from benin alongside with the ogba and ekpeye..

Akalaka is the name of our ancestor which means great and beautifull in benin language..

The ikwerres just like yoruba,igbo,ijaw who migrated from some were have there own culture and language diff from were they migrate from with just litte or a few trace of xtics to prove dat dey really came from a particular place still leave within them, wich wit tym it will all fade away..

So the ikwerres migrated benin, just like what i explained above had its own language,culture, and traditions different from that of benin, leaving a small similarities btwin the ikwerres and benins, E.g (1) Most part of ikwerre call children "Omu", while in benin "Omo" (2) In every ikwerre man's house you will find a hall at the front or corner of his builden were family meetings, and group meetings are been held, it is in this hall that the ikwerre man goes to rest in his free tym, same with most part of edo state...

But due to your waka waka brodas just like you hv migrated to ikwerre land, came to ikwerre land, the ikwerres captured your brodas (igbos) used dem as slaves/labourers that was were the name "Usuoma"(wich means Slaves/Labourers in ikwerre) wich the ikwerres normaly call the igbos originated from till date..

Coppled with the christain religion which the white men brot to ikwerre land wit the igbos been at top positions (That y stil find more igbo songs in ikwerre land), eastern region govt which ojukwu used to change ikwerre community names nd acquired lands in ort harcourt, placed his igbo brodas in harm of affairs to the point we had an igbo mayor of PH, igbo language were been tot in ikwerre land, that is why an ikwerre man wil easily understand igbo language than the igbos underdtand ikwerre,,, let me jst stop here

Fool Read the full history here:

Www.iwhnurohna..com
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aldrickay:

You dnt knw the effect of dominance...
Our traditions are very diiference from urs
Our language are different from urs even if some igbo words are found there..
Our names(ikwerre) are different and not easilly understood by you igbos...
Our life style is different form yours..
Everybody migrated from some were and you dnt expect ikwerre to have 100% benin xtics in them, The larger the population the larger the difference becomes....
They said u migrated from isreal, but not similarities btwin u igbos and the isrealites be it language,culture and life style..
The eleme of rivers state share similar language and names with the ogonis but are not ogonis, but have been in interaction with the ogonis over the years...

The ikwerre migrated from benin alongside with the ogba and ekpeye..

Akalaka is the name of our ancestor which means great and beautifull in benin language..

The ikwerres just like yoruba,igbo,ijaw who migrated from some were have there own culture and language diff from were they migrate from with just litte or a few trace of xtics to prove dat dey really came from a particular place still leave within them, wich wit tym it will all fade away..

So the ikwerres migrated benin, just like what i explained above had its own language,culture, and traditions different from that of benin, leaving a small similarities btwin the ikwerres and benins, E.g (1) Most part of ikwerre call children "Omu", while in benin "Omo" (2) In every ikwerre man's house you will find a hall at the front or corner of his builden were family meetings, and group meetings are been held, it is in this hall that the ikwerre man goes to rest in his free tym, same with most part of edo state...

But due to your waka waka brodas just like you hv migrated to ikwerre land, came to ikwerre land, the ikwerres captured your brodas (igbos) used dem as slaves/labourers that was were the name "Usuoma"(wich means Slaves/Labourers in ikwerre) wich the ikwerres normaly call the igbos originated from till date..

Coppled with the christain religion which the white men brot to ikwerre land wit the igbos been at top positions (That y stil find more igbo songs in ikwerre land), eastern region govt which ojukwu used to change ikwerre community names nd acquired lands in ort harcourt, placed his igbo brodas in harm of affairs to the point we had an igbo mayor of PH, igbo language were been tot in ikwerre land, that is why an ikwerre man wil easily understand igbo language than the igbos underdtand ikwerre,,, let me jst stop here

Fool Read the full history here:

Www.iwhnurohna..com

Ochi Lee! *grins*

2 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Names of Ikwerre gods: Ojukwu, Amadioha, Agwu. all Igbo.

Ikwerre market days: Nkwo, Eke, Orie/Irie, Awhor, All Igbo

Ikwerre common words: Bia( come), Bu (is) Mini (water), oku( fire),egwu( dance),etc. All Igbo words or Igbo derived.

Ikwerre kings: Eze. Obviously an Igbo word, atleast the Ogbas your partners are now calling theirs Oba, haha!

Ikwerre God: Chiokike( God of creation) , obviously an Igbo word.

Ikwerre names: Amaechi, Dike, Amadi,Chibuike,Soprachi,etc. Obviously Igbo.

Ikwerre were never at any point in history colonized by Ndiigbo, Ikwerres were not the only group in the old Eastern region, even small Ogoni and Degema still retained their original languages, Ikwerre were not the only groups taught by Igbo missionaries.

Like I said, if Ikwerre ancestors were indeed Bini, then they were imbeciles, for that would be the only explanation for why they lost their Bini language only to replace it with those of the very people they hate, and if you are an Ikwerre and you are not an im.becile yourself, then you should be ashamed of your imbecilic Bini ancestors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by emmysoftyou: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ikwerre boi,akheriky

why re thou obssessed with the word igbo..
wether yu shout and barked like a dog by telling the whole tribes in nigeria
that yu re not igbo wil be unreasonable accomplisment,
but i wil give yu two tips on what to do,
if ikwerres are nt igbo?what about etche,obi akpo,and obigbo or opobo?
are they ikwerre,i guess no,and yu wil said they re not igbo too? But benin? Lol..

pls be patient let me tell yu what to do as a mad ranting man yu re.
carry a placard like a hawker or a smoker,go to each eze in yur communities and other igbo speaking communities in rivers state,then begin to tell them to start changing their names and communities to benin name and nomenclature.lol.

Solution 2,go to edo state,import most of benin indigenes to rivers state to start teaching yu guys their languages to retained and revived the lost original ikwerres language,anuofia..

i ve a frend here with me now,his name is osas frm edo state,i just asked him what s d meaning of akalaka,he looked at me with a confuse face and said why am i asking him a word frm igbo language that it sound igbo name.
but yu foolish ikwerreboi wil cum to nairaland and spoke shitt to pple..
my granny is an ikwerre woman,i ve said it b4 to one of ikwerre lazyboi,anyway her name is chinoni,she married an igboman cos majority of ikwerremen re picking wife frm the east..
for example,odili and ameachi..hmmm..

Yet yu came here to rant rubbish,well i dnt blame yu,i blamed ur forefathers who felt igbo re rather their enemies..
when i heard abt niger deltan militant group,i thought i will hear ikwerre name there,but their cowardness nd laziness wil not allowed them to be part and parcel of them cos their men re busy selling lands and properties to the great hardworking ndigbos..
Pls stop disgracing ursef cos other tribes wil c u as omo igbo eventhough igbos ve rejected yu.
except if yu change ur names frm ameachi,to rameached or chibuike to ramchebuky.
QED.
hope my tips work,quote me with ur asss cos the brain is out of network..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by shizzle11(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
Dalu pazienza nwannem, idikwa too much. Shizzle darlin, ke kwanu? Long time.
Sweetie adim mma. You have mail.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by asadike(f): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:
Sweetie adim mma. You have mail.
ok dear, check yours, ok?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Faibuhari: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bunsky:
sorry are you from kano?
I was banned since that time for talking back at berrem, I stay in kaduna and lagos
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
I was banned since that time for talking back at berrem, I stay in kaduna and lagos
Ohk,the reason why i asked,is b'cos i have a friend in kano,that bears the name Tosin ojo.
Anyway thanks.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by piagetskinner(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
sunnyshayne:

And you whose fame for irresponsibility is legendary is talking. Can you attain quarter of this man's achievement in your entire life?
How can I be famous 4 irresponsibility? U don't even know me..u must be corrupt urself, for not admitting to ur oga @ the tops' corruption...how many times did the agency go on strike during Doras time?people were being paid their official allowances promptly, but now the reverse is the case...mtchew!!
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
piagetskinner:

How can I be famous 4 irresponsibility? U don't even know me..next time u want to comment, carry ur brain along with u#when did u join the agency that ure spewing trash huh?u must be corrupt urself, for not admitting to ur oga @ the tops' corruption...how many times did the agency go on strike during Doras time?people were being paid their official allowances promptly, but now the reverse is the case...mtchew!!

Victor Owu, how is Ilorin?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by animesh130791: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Hi,

I am exporter of medicine in India, i want to start export medicine to Nigeria, if any importers and distributors are interested then please contact me on animesh130791@gmail.com .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem / Coronavirus: Italy To Ban Kissing, Hugging And Handshake / FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.