Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) (67097 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Where Is Bola Tinubu? / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Kingspin(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
tunex23:
I just luv this man
You mean u love a thief? He is one man cabal of Lagos state ask Fashola?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by richielan: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
buzz77.comONLY
Don’t include ONLY
------------------------------
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
adaweezy:
awon Bode George, Ogunlewe, koro Ati agbaje Da
[size=15] M.I.N [/size] men in native cool cheesy
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFK ,Fayose and Okupe..oya hold your lips.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by siraj1402(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Telling Fayose to keep quiet .
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by DAIL(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hahaha
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by kent79: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dat he is an impostor
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by diasporaman(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bola Tinubu look like a Calabar deity.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by lalazticlala: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
segxes23:
Jagaban doing mumu things in the name of campaign.
see you, I wish we ve d video of the pics, you will know he is passing a msg
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by UnknownT: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
lalasticlala, hope you re not angry.
back to the topic.
he is telling gej, ffk and fayose to shut the Bleep up
SMH! And Seun will be basking in the euphoria that nairaland has 1316143 members
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by KOBOJO: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
scribble:
This guy resemble FROG

Better put...

Frog resemble this guy... grin

1 Like

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
ugly man with ugly character
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Gasout(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Keep quiet and listen
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by AKPOSbaba: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Telling Patience Jonathan to shut her mouth.
Her gramatical errors is threatening d existence of dis prison call Nigeria.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by lalazticlala: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
UnknownT:
SMH! And Seun will be basking in the euphoria that nairaland has 1316143 members
hahahahahah I have a friend who has 16 ??
so pathetic
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by MooreWays: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Silence is Gold!
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by spiderman404: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by andyanders: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
This man is too ugly for God's sake.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
The guy be like: See my duck mouth oo..who get the type? cheesy
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by PreciousBro: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Catch a Mature Slimy Toad,Trap It, Starve It,Watch Its Skin Turn Pale and Black'ish. Drop a Soured Fluid In It For It To Lick. And The Facial Expression Is What You'd See There@ Op. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Telling APC members/fans not to make too much noise, just watch and see Buhari step in Aso rock. grin
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by creepsyme(f): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
asking OBJ to shut his old mouth up!
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by olu77(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
lalasticlala, hope you re not angry.
back to the topic.
he is telling gej, ffk and fayose to shut the Bleep up

grin grin. Y are u begging ur twin brother. You are as stuborn as CHANGE itself
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by vinxce(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Always the same style of cap always ' I guess it means something ' that sign on that fila must mean sumtin
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Icecomrade: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
This GOAT IDIOT cant wait to take control of Nigeria n Sap our oil resources like he has caged lagos internal and external revenue.

Dream Dream Dream for him

1 Like

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by lalazticlala: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
olu77:

grin grin. Y are u begging ur twin brother. You are as stuborn as CHANGE itself
talk now.
just say something
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by pat077: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you see Apc rigging.... Just do as i do.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Kolade354(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
What's wrong with this picture of Bola Tinubu? What message is he trying to pass across ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/media/grid?idx=6
Next time add Asiwaju to his name or else.........
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
What's wrong with this picture of Bola Tinubu? What message is he trying to pass across ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/media/grid?idx=6
NO BE TINUBU DEY ACT FOR THERE, NA GANJA WEED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.