Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) (67096 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Where Is Bola Tinubu? / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by ajebuter(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
The ugly frog eyed dude is saying:
Ok finally i close my goro stained, supporter of APC infested brown teeth!

Henceforth , i will please you all and suscribe to hypo to whiten and clean my goro teeth!

Maybe then, una go respect me!

Chikena!
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Amack(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mr bola too much cocaine no good for you.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by LewisO: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ok...
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by enkay0525: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
God forgive me o but this guy wowo, Choi!
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
adaweezy:
awon Bode George, Ogunlewe, koro Ati agbaje Da
TYPICAL YAGO KURO LONA.

1 Like

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by EasyBundles(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
B-Bola
A-Ahmed
T-Tinubu

1 Like

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by izikjon(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
He is obviously passing a message across... One cannot tell from d pix alone, video will do more.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by tayolove12(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
See as he be monkey grintongue
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by segxes23(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
see you, I wish we ve d video of the pics, you will know he is passing a msg
I commented based on the picture, not on a video I don't give a damn about
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by koladata(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
for software development www.premiumdataflex.com
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by pxdaniel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
The end of PDP is near.

Datz all!

How does that answers the OP's question?
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by fikky2013(f): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
He said you should keep shut
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by ikennahillary: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
eyes wey see go chop and shut up..I have spoken. shocked
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by patrickmuf(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Probably telling FFK to shut his dirty mouth...
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Telling his supporters to shut up so that he could hear voices from Mars.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oh my! Ridiculous does not even start explaining this.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by richielan: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by cinovikthor(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
errrrm the man is like SHUT THE FCK UP Y'ALL SUPPORTERS AND LISTEN TO THE UNKNOWN AND PROFITABLE MESSAGE I GAT FOR YOU ALL....#DATSALL....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by sinola(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
Asking people to stop the noise at a rally and listen to the message

I was there live,he was tellin the masses that those people posting his loots and investments on social media should have their mouth shut#Jagaban a.k.a Tinuburuku
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
shininglite:
ugly old oil well seeker...
let's see your father's picture

2 Likes

Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by otokx(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
You people are very funny.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by loomer: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is there any message in it?
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by XBLadez: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
He's just exhibiting ugliness at its peak, nothing more!
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by mekani(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jagaban my man......d guy don high.
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
The end of PDP is near.

Datz all!

Had it been PDP presented Kwankwaso, would PDP still end?
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
EasyBundles:
B-Bola
A-Ahmed
T-Tinubu

That means he is some how synonymous with Ebola
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by menesheh(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fool
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by mhojyd(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
He was trying to tell us to terminate the PDP era as he terminated his speech at that moment
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by mhojyd(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
mekani:
Jagaban my man......d guy don high.
lolz, big time, you got the man
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by adonisNEW(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Only those on the convention or congress ground would know Na. But politically it means 'do not talk back them o" grin
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by suxes2005(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Taking ugliness to a whole new level and telling APC warriors to shut the heck up that he is the founder and baba of corruption not GEJ who is just a learner for his side

Means GEJ is also kworrupt?
Re: What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) by Mayor88(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tryin ลงยบ shut pdp mouth up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.