Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ladies And Dressing To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies And Dressing To Church (451 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Dressing To Church by Laredojohn(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
I attend one of the most popular pentecostal churches in Lagos, I have always seen some sort of ladies dressing to church as being improper, because some make men loose concentration if ur eyes sway to such ladies, have seen some cases were ushers give same ladies a wrap to cover their body, one thing I want to know more is, why is it that some pastors refuse to preach openly in church and condem improper dressing to church, are they scared of loosing members? I know some churches strongly condem an refuse entry to such ladies. Need opinions from people who understand and get my story.
Re: Ladies And Dressing To Church by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Maybe when they tell them they don't listen like my mum will say every child was thought moral but only few accepted it
Re: Ladies And Dressing To Church by stuff46(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its what i see that make me not want to attend this penticostal churches when i get invited. And i notice that the pastors say nothing about it.

Thats why i like my Rev. Father, if he finds you dressing anyhow; you are going home that moment. He will make sure he disgrace you. Its just a thing for this pastors to talk about them and fiaam, the ladies i know will abide no matter how despirate the lady is unless she doesnt want salvation.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims: How Do You Feel About The NOI And Moorish Science Temple Of America? / What Does Christ's Resurrection Mean For The Believer?! / Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Sweet Mummys In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.