Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. (794 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. by AkaGum(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
it's not by force.

Re: I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. by ekeneidiagbor: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
true..
Re: I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. by AkaGum(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
The time for change is now!!!.
Re: I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. by aminashy: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Another foolish a apc supporter on the loose do you think all of Nigeria is online go to the streets to know how popular GEJ is.

Re: I Wish The President Of Nigeria Will See This. by AkaGum(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
Another foolish a apc supporter on the loose do you think all of Nigeria is online go to the streets to know how popular GEJ is.

Bro abi Sis na you get your mouth.

BUSTED? See ‘boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew Read More / Prof. Osinbajo Says Man In The Pic Isn't His Father Or Blood Relative / Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7