Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo (793 Views)

EFCC Has Become Toothless Bull-dog, Says Obasanjo / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has reportedly said that the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari will be Nigeria's next President. Obasanjo also expressed faith in Buhari's ability to rule the country due to his military background.

The former leader made the statements on Tuesday, March 3, during a meeting with a group called the Concerned Citizens of Nigeria, PM News reports.

The group expressed fears that a political crisis was looming ahead of Nigeria and urged Obasanjo to intervene.

"You need not to worry about anything. There can never be any June 12 annulment again. Buhari is not Abiola, he is a trained and highly intelligent soldier," the former President said.

"Oyegun is not Anenih, Osinbajo is not Kingibe. Jega is not Nwosu, Jonathan is not IBB and this time around, Obasanjo will not support any interim government. Obasanjo will rather support a free, fair and credible election," he added.

Obasanjo had earlier announced his support for Buhari's candidacy and weeks later exited the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) by publicly ripping apart his membership card.

SOURCE: http://www.234 forum.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13145330-buhari-is-nigeria-s-next-president-says-obasanjo
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
hateful papa iyabo
@ ur old age u are supposed to let go some of ur characters

anyways im not surprised, mmanu man!
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by warrior01: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is Obasanjo still alive. I really feel so sad for him; rejected and disowned by his children, despised by true patriots and behold he goes about blabbing like a vagabond. Adieu Obasanjo in advance.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by Orunto: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Will of God shall forever prevail IJN AMEN!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by 9jvirgin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
You hate Obasanjo, yet your dad is hopeless and a fool and cannot even wash Obasanjo's toilet talkless of dining with him.

Shame grin
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by onosking(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
I would rather facebook than comment grin
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Next President, Says Obasanjo by Obrigardo: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
I dont see any link to the said statement

(1) (Reply)

APC Visits State Primary Schools In Rivers State(pics) / Atiku On Sabbatical In Apc,will Soon Return To Pdp..presidency / "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.