Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? (1384 Views)

Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos / Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
I need to know cause i find it unbelieveable and babaric to say the list. And they still expect me to share knockle and hand shake with them? undecided
Can this really be true? So i might even pack up shaking hands. cheesy grin
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by kilokeys(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
the poster above me is so stingy..

he uses the both sides of a tissue paper

mtcheew im come dey form kleenex for hia..
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by kodded(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
GO TO THE WEST AND ASK THEM
THEY ARE THE ORIGINATOR OF THE BARBARIC ACT grin lipsrsealed
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
But what is wrong with using water to klean the a*s after shyting

It's even the best sef

But the best to do is to wash ya hands so well after washing the a*s

3 Likes

Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
kodded:
GO TO THE WEST AND ASK THEM
THEY ARE THE ORIGINATOR OF THE BARBARIC ACT grin lipsrsealed
West how?
You mean texas or europe? Pls Explain
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
But what is wrong with using water to klean the a*s after shyting

It's even the best sef

But the best to do is to wash ya hands so well after washing the a*s
Its unhygenic and disgusting. Infact, i am concidering placing embargo on handshake grin
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Seun
Lalasticlala
Kindly help me get a wider view of this.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

Its unhygenic and disgusting. Infact, i am concidering placing embargo on handshake grin

Lol.. .

Alot of people do it...

It ain't that bad.. ..
Depends on the individual though, if he or she can really take of her/himself

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by CORTANA: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

West how?
You mean texas or europe? Pls Explain
Yoruba invented this dirty toilet habit.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
I need to know cause i find it unbelieveable and babaric to say the list. And they still expect me to share knockle and hand shake with them? undecided
Can this really be true? So i might even pack up shaking hands. cheesy grin
Its predominantly a western azz cleaning style. So horrible! And the female food sellers there still serves you food immediately after the asz wash cheesy
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
CORTANA:

Please dont go tribal expecially when you dont have facts angry

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
CORTANA:

they call it "waash"
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Its predominantly a western azz cleaning style. So horrible! And the female food sellers there still serves you food immediately after the asz wash cheesy
Isnt that "food service" with intent to poison??.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Where I come from we neither use water nor tissue papers...we use puci cats after shyting.

Btw I'm from kuvuki land. embarassed
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
krall:
they call it "waash"
You have proof people really do this? In this 21st century? grin
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by lalasticlala(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Kindly help me get a wider view of this.

I know this topic has been treated a million times on this forum that it has become Stale.. Why not search through the forum for such threads?

Thanks.. .
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

Please dont go tribal expecially when you dont have facts angry
it seems you havent lived among them in the west. they do it a lot without soap or omo. but they didnt invent it. the best way is to use tissue then "waash" with soap.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
A law should be enacted against this practice if thoroughly investigated and found to be true. Cause i see worse things than ebola comming out of this dirty practice if left unchecked undecided
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

I know this topic has been treated a million times on this forum that it has become Stale.. Why not search through the forum for such threads?

Thanks.. .
i for knock your head if you moved it to fp.
also be checking the staleness of other threads you want to move.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
krall:
it seems you havent lived among them in the west. they do it a lot without soap or omo. but they didnt invent it. the best way is to use tissue then "waash" with soap.
I think i'll have my hands in the pocket anytime i travel that way. No more handshake cheesy grin or i smell the persons hand before shaking, for traces of you-know-what grin
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thanks.. .
Abeg hold the thanks first. I just did the searching and came up with nothing. Kindly avail me with a link if any or move thread so i can be cleared on this before people infect me with cholera cool

Life no get duplicate o!
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by adanduka: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
A lot of folks in the North do it. They were raised that way. They claim it cleans and freshens better than tissue paper. I agree to some extent but you MUST remember to wash your hands with soap and water as if you're about to eat eba with those hands tongue
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by lalasticlala(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

Abeg hold the thanks first. I just did the searching and came up with nothing. Kindly avail me with a link if any or move thread so i can be cleared on this before people infect me with cholera cool

Life no get duplicate o!

Lol..

Ok

https://www.nairaland.com/1016105/using-tissue-water-after-toilet

https://www.nairaland.com/2054381/tissue-paper-water-which-better
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Have you guys really asked yourselves wat the people in the times of moses used to clean dr asses? Tissue right? U must be a wacko! They used leaves or water to clean dr dirty asses.

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by DickDastardly(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol..

Ok

https://www.nairaland.com/1016105/using-tissue-water-after-toilet

https://www.nairaland.com/2054381/tissue-paper-water-which-better

Errrrrrrm........different titles......you see they aint the same by any means. angry Just the word toilet links them.
Can we now put this on FP. You never know, it might help a lot in the fight against the spread of Cholera.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Have you guys really asked yourselves wat the people in the times of moses used to clean dr asses? Tissue right? U must be a wacko! They used leaves or water to clean dr dirty asses.
They use leaves then wash with water.
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thanks.. .
Some silly guy has cloned your moniker in the politics section undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
aanumama:

Some silly guy has cloned your moniker in the politics section undecided undecided undecided undecided

thanks let me check it out..
Re: Do People Really Use Water Instead Of Tissue Paper After Going To Toilet? by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

They use leaves then wash with water.
lol it seems like u were realy dere grin

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Excess Awoof Drinking Photo / 1980s Osama Bin Laden CIA Agent(photo) / My Interesting Home Alone Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.