Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? (3525 Views)

Lies Girls Can't Stop Telling Guys / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / 8 Lies Women Tells After S3x [must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Here are the top 8 lies told by girls of nowadays.

1. I have a boyfriend but he's not in the country.

2. The Lecturer called me but I didn't answer.

3. Am not bleaching my skin. My natural skin is just coming out.

4. Am on my period.

5. I went to visit a guy at Lekki, He gave me #500,000 and he didn't touch me.

6. I didn't love you because of your money.

7. He is just a friend.

8. I love you too.

which lie is the most common?
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
I hate generalization angry

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Number 7.

Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by madridguy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Good woman don't lie.

#Senior Advocate of Women.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

lol....no b lie nw
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by nawtikid(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
U've got d biggest deek I eva set my eyez on
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
madridguy:
Good woman don't lie.

#Senior Advocate of Women.

abi Senior Advocat of Cheaters
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
nawtikid:
U've got d biggest deek I eva set my eyez on

and who is that
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
2undexy:

abi Senior Advocat of Cheaters

Lol. Abi my my broda, dey are our mother/sister so we need to protect them.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
madridguy:

Lol. Abi my my broda, dey are our mother/sister so we need to protect them.
I know my mother, and I know my sisters. Protect those you can vouch for.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ladies been having imaginary boyfriends since 2015BC
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by madridguy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
I know my mother, and I know my sisters. Protect those you can vouch for.

You won't kill me with laugh here. I still remain women right activist.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Enegod(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'd love you even if you were broke -
broke as in still able to pay your bills,
but maybe not live in luxury.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

Darling, u know it's common among girls nowadays
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by fuckshit: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
number 7: them trickishly smart bïtches are fücking good at that.

for number 4; fücking tell her to show you that shït grin grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
madridguy:

You won't kill me with laugh here. I still remain women right activist.
That won't get you "anything", if you know warra mean. wink

Tell the truth at all times. When it's time to protect them, protect them. But on this thread, even the girls you think you are protecting are laughing at you, because, each of them know that they have used one of these 8 lines at one point or the other in their lives. And at the time of their using it, they were feeling like the smartest being on earth.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
That won't get you "anything", if you know warra mean. wink

Tell the truth at all times. When it's time to protect them, protect them. But on this thread, even the girls you think you are protecting are laughing at you, because, each of them know that they have used one of these 8 lines at one point or the other in their lives. And at the time of their using it, they were feeling like the smartest being on earth.

But we guys dey guilty of some naa.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
madridguy:

But we guys dey guilty of some naa.
Until a thread is created related to guy offences, then I'll go there and defend myself as I deem fit.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Samiceman: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
I know a girl who is always on her period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by hadizadeezy(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
that "I love you too" is tooooooooooo common, I just told somebody now sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by hadizadeezy(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samiceman:

I know a girl who is always on her period!
hahahaha! mine is twice a month
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by emperorchedda(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lie number 5 is most common
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by cutieberie1(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
hw z no. 7 a lie...he myt be a frnd..
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Beamborla(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
2undexy:
Here are the top 8 lies told by girls of nowadays.
1. I have a boyfriend but he's not in the country.
2. The Lecturer called me but I didn't answer.
3. Am not bleaching my skin. My natural skin is just coming out.
4. Am on my period.
5. I went to visit a guy at Lekki, He gave me #500,000 and he didn't touch me.
6. I didn't love you because of your money.
7. He is just a friend.
8. I love you too.
which lie is the most common?
And a saint wrote this!
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Until a thread is created related to guy offences, then I'll go there and defend myself as I deem fit.

You are always carrying your cross alone. You no fit carry other own.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Phrankin(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
9. I swear, the baby is yours.
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by kelvinnn(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Syphax(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
I Rove You cry
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls this girls that. Don't u people have job
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls this girls that. Don't u people have job
Woman wrapper oshi tongue
Re: Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? by 4words: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
I love you too! Fuc*king liars. Believe at you own peril.
He is just a friend! Yea the one you intend sleeping with soon. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes (ashawo) / Football And Your Lover. / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.