Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] (67434 Views)

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
all those are lowkey events na. We are talking about nigerian music not biafra music. If you are not known in lagos, you are not known in africa. Right about now, tiwa is the hottest female act in africa. We don't know storex and we don't wish to know her. Bleep east music cos lagos rocks and that's why she has moved down here just like timaya and the rest. Live with that.
Ahh! ....

Aunty; na fight??
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Sleekbash(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
all those are lowkey events na. We are talking about nigerian music not biafra music. If you are not known in lagos, you are not known in africa. Right about now, tiwa is the hottest female act in africa. We don't know storex and we don't wish to know her. Bleep east music cos lagos rocks and that's why she has moved down here just like timaya and the rest. Live with that.
You make me laugh oo loool. You call them lowkey events yet the events were advertised on top TV stations in Dallas and Houston? Just dont show ur ignorance. The OP was just comparing the two girls physical hotness and u started talking about popularity and fame. Everyone knows dat Tiwa is more popular now. U started attacking StormRex as if u knew her before. On u saying bleep to Eastern music, do u think the East really care? So far the artistes are making their own money, Lagos is not Nigeria. And u saying u don't wish to know StormREx, my dear the joke is on u lol cos she doesnt know u exist cos u are a nobody. She's already big in one region so she wants to conquer another region, its all about showbizness. Mind u she's touted as the next big star in Nigeria by top music blogs and stakeholders in the music industry like M.I, EME crew, ChocCity, Toolz of Beat fm, Dotun of Cool Fm, Olamide, IllBliss. U don't know her, yet Naalu Ekene by Illbliss ft Stormrex is a hit likewise Bullion Van by M.I ft Runtown Phyno & Stormrex . So my dear stop showing ur ignorance lol, u don't know anything abt the Nigerian music industry so the joke is on you lol. The people dat matters in d industry know her and her fans loves her so u are a nobody lol. StormRex that i have met once is a very nice and humble girl so watch out for her lol. Peace.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sleekbash:
You make me laugh oo loool. You call them lowkey events yet the events were advertised on top TV stations in Dallas and Houston? Just dont show ur ignorance. The OP was just comparing the two girls physical hotness and u started talking about popularity and fame. Everyone knows dat Tiwa is more popular now. U started attacking StormRex as if u knew her before. On u saying bleep to Eastern music, do u think the East really care? So far the artistes are making their own money, Lagos is not Nigeria. And u saying u don't wish to know StormREx, my dear the joke is on u lol cos she doesnt know u exist cos u are a nobody. She's already big in one region so she wants to conquer another region, its all about showbizness. Mind u she's touted as the next big star in Nigeria by top music blogs and stakeholders in the music industry like M.I, EME crew, ChocCity, Toolz of Beat fm, Dotun of Cool Fm, Olamide, IllBliss. U don't know her, yet Naalu Ekene by Illbliss ft Stormrex is a hit likewise Bullion Van by M.I ft Runtown Phyno & Stormrex . So my dear stop showing ur ignorance lol, u don't know anything abt the Nigerian music industry so the joke is on you lol. The people dat matters in d industry know her and her fans loves her so u are a nobody lol. StormRex that i have met once is a very nice and humble girl so watch out for her lol. Peace.
i still don't give a Bleep about her. Next time, compare her with artiste of her calibre, whether in hotness or not. Biafra is not nigeria. Do you know the amount of comments on this thread saying they she's not known? She might be holding down SE biafra, but as long as she's not holding down SW, she's not known in nigerian and africa, cos SW runs nigeria's entertainment industries. Take it or leave. She might be known by all the names you mention, but as long as she's not as popular as tiwa, never bring her anywhere near tiwa, whether hot or not. Compare her with artiste of her level. Even mo' cheddar is popular than her. Abegi!
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

you know her also storm go truly rest
op I don download your storm go rest music oya make I listen
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol ok oo. Tell me ur feedback after listening.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
jiggaz:
she try for her walk with me ft olamide and she get voice sha i think storm has rest
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
jiggaz:
stormrex how far? grin
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:

she try for her walk with me ft olamide and she get voice sha i think storm has rest
Alright.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
stormrex how far? grin
Plz oo dis is not StormRex, am just a fan lol; D
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
stormrex how far? grin
Plz oo dis is not StormRex, am just a fan lol. grin
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by IamOpemipo(m): 1:57am On Feb 25, 2015
jiggaz:
Plz oo dis is not StormRex, am just a fan lol. grin

grin rockin walk wt me..i'm feeling the igboitic texture of her voice..me likey

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:

grin rockin walk wt me..i'm feeling the igboitic texture of her voice..me likey
grin Ok oo
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2015
jiggaz:
Alright.
shey we have satisfied you now mr storm
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by chachanga: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
i still don't give a Bleep about her. Next time, compare her with artiste of her calibre, whether in hotness or not. Biafra is not nigeria. Do you know the amount of comments on this thread saying they she's not known? She might be holding down SE biafra, but as long as she's not holding down SW, she's not known in nigerian and africa, cos SW runs nigeria's entertainment industries. Take it or leave. She might be known by all the names you mention, but as long as she's not as popular as tiwa, never bring her anywhere near tiwa, whether hot or not. Compare her with artiste of her level. Even mo' cheddar is popular than her. Abegi!

Tell the attention-seeking alaba marketer-type failures; tell them!
we know whot ur doing...after collecting 5k peppersoup money as part of the chick's marketing crew and boasting for them say u be "social-media guru wink"; u go com enter here dey sour our gums with tasteless, useless posts, ehn? thunder fire ur an.us!

pick ur size, eze, know ur mates!
its pretty low-life and childish; the kinda stuff you'd not wanna see a pry school kid trying
compin' tiwa with som stormymary or whatever
its the height of groupism mixed with small-minded tribalism (whot kinda kush u smokin' nigga??)
storm ko, harmattan ni ndi ohia angry!!!

who knows ur artiste, what's her fan-base figures outside SE Naija sef? And u kip tryna force her down pple's throats out here?
let her earn her mileage then we talk...

Enuf of leveraging your mediocre "one-hit-wonders" off poor Tiwa (who can never even be as poor as your gyal Stormy in her worst nightmares anymore, ok?)
unpatriotic idiats, comparing ur nation's export quality entertainment diva to some Dumebi startoff!
wey my cane sef....e be like say u nid 6-strokes of morning-choco shey angry
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by haymoney01(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:

Hey. Wats up? Gimme ur pin please
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
haymoney01:
Hey. Wats up? Gimme ur pin please
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by haymoney01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:

7F028C65
Thank U
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by ChristyG(f): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Why are these biafran fo.ols trying to force dis ugly piece of sh1t called stormwhatever on us,she is just a local champion and a wannabe,she does not match tiwa in any category and that is d bitter fact.tiwa trumps her baje baje

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
guys una get problem o, abi gals don finish for naija angry
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by sammystarr: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
The questions is: who is the hottest, not who is the most popular, that's how some people fail exams
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
isan:
Stormex? Who sabi am?undecided

Tiwa savage and yemi alade rocks
Google her well b4 you talk shit its not how big you are in the industry tiwa is sexy but not as stormrex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.