Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] (67444 Views)

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nicklaus(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who da hell is stormwrecks Yea we know that storm wrecks ..

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by nattty(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stomrex mtchew u go see storex tank.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I could sense mismanagement as you said I will start following her music again by downloading stuffs from her and possible get her album incase she has any.
Thats nice,well you could check up this song she did with Olamide 'walk with me' the op said its good.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ok thank you
MzCorleone:
Thats nice,well you could check up this song she did with Olamide 'walk with me' the op said its good.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by bareal(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
All you peeps saying u don't know StormRex makes me laugh lmaoo. I am not even talking of popularity. Am talking of their hotness. Nawa oo, na so English hard for una? You might not know StormRex yet she's Big in the East. She's truly the Queen of the East. Amazing voice. Go and Google her.

what'hotness? anyone of them fit boil water?

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by inme: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na stretch mark I dey see for Tiwa Savage left brea.st so?

How the mighty fallen!
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by htconeline: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is she related to( queen ure)th popori singer cuz we dont know her in nigeria.
How come biafra pipo no these lady.
Her face though funny

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by okooloyun1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lol then u must be living in a cave then. Don't u watch SoundCity, HipTv or listen to Beat Fm? Or u don't stay in Lagos?
So since I don't watch soundcity, Hiptv and I don't stay in Lagos does that means I live in a cave? Bros u need a hard knock on ur head to reset ur brain to factory settings. Stormrex is not a popular artiste shikenna!

6 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by filebe777: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
You can Google her. She has many hot songs like 1) Kerenke. 2) American Boy ft Meaku. 3) Enugu ft Flavour. 4) Shiver. 5) I Like Am. 6) Party. 6) Blessing. 7) Nwa Nee ft Phyno. cool Walk with me ft Olamide etc. She has so many songs. She has two albums and another album when she was in a group called DESPERATE CHICKS in 2008. They scattered the East with dat album called TELL DEM. THe album was a massive hit and that was where her popularity started.

who cares!

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
So Tiwa get stretch mark on her chest?
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by thaoriginator: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
OMG Tiwa's fuckinnn ugly like wtf! shocked

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by filebe777: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
Yes Tiwa is a very hot singer. Meanwhile below are two pictures of StormRex....

Rasheed,Sunmola,Taofeek,Obayanju,Lanihun,Bashiru.... Sharpen your Kini!

Anoda Ashawo don come Lagos iii oooooo!!!!!
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by JoeCutie(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex kererenke. grin

4 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by UnimkeAk(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2015
justhelp:
Op are u trying to promote unpopular artist on Nl who is stormrex compare to Tiwa in NIgeria music industry? Why do u guys love to use Tiwa to promote ur yeye artists?

Y na u e pain pass?

The thread asked who was hotter,
Of course it is stormrex.

Guys
This isn't about popularity but hotness!
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by PrinceHermed: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2015
I don't know about comparing her with Tiwa. Bt I love her music. Go download blessing, walk with ft olamide and Nwa Nne ft phyno.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2015
who da 4k is Stormex again? unknown person. chwoi see as tiwa chest be like Lengelengecheesy
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Johniyke2flex(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Insecure peeps everywhere! So many pple need deliverance! Just a simple question and they killing themselves already!

Stormrex nails it for me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2015
[i][/i]
Sarimah:
undecided

Say something na
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by rexbuton: 1:39am On Feb 23, 2015
MzCorleone:
Stormrex is an Enugu based musician,she used to be in a group called 'desperate chicks' where they did the popular 'who get that thing' with Slow Dog and Decumzy,they also did 'okpemekwe'(dunno if i typed it correctly)

She's got her own song 'kerenke'

Bia Op,u sef no get pity,how u go compare her to Tiwa?

*modified*
Who the fūck are these guys?
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Mordyb: 2:02am On Feb 23, 2015
MzCorleone:
Stormrex is an Enugu based musician,she used to be in a group called 'desperate chicks' where they did the popular 'who get that thing' with Slow Dog and Decumzy,they also did 'okpemekwe'(dunno if i typed it correctly)

She's got her own song 'kerenke'

Bia Op,u sef no get pity,how u go compare her to Tiwa?

*modified*
who za hell is stormed if she can't break out of his niche then she is not popular the only fast rising female stars are yemi alade and chidima any other one is a counterfeit
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by joywendy(f): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2015
BornSad:

Are you always this daft or is it just once in a while? undecided

Did you even read the OP at all? Maybe you need it written in your language to know she's comparing their hotness and not popularity!

You and your likes on this thread must be in team #that-lecturer-gave-me-an-F

Take it easy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by clemzo1233(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2015
If you sabi show your breast for outside, you don be the hottest be dat. una well done ooo...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Ajarney(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Maybe a better name will do her well..stormrex sounds wack
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Abbey2sam(m): 3:11am On Feb 23, 2015
stormrex? is she a brand of condom ?
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by ZianaJordana(f): 3:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm. Nah.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by preselect(m): 4:01am On Feb 23, 2015
igbo girls rock cool

by the way, na which ogogoro drinker even begin think of comparing these two ladies angry

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by stinggy(m): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2015
jiggaz:
Promote ke? If u don't know StormRex dat means u are not into Nigerian music then.

Oga stop fooling yourself please. How many hits has she made? How many shows has she been invited to, to make her popular?

I know her through her 'Nwa nne' she did with Phyno (downloaded it cos of phyno actually) but I listen to the song everyday as the song is one of my favourite songs even though I don't understand one word in the song.

Stormrex is good/talented no doubt, but to compare her with Tiwa is height of insincerity.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2015
rozayx5:
stormrex A1

Tiwa hypevage undecided
Ma guy u get am
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2015
stinggy:

Oga stop fooling yourself please. How many hits has she made? How many shows has she been invited to, to make her popular?

I know her through her 'Nwa nne' she did with Phyno (downloaded it cos of phyno actually) but I listen to the song everyday as the song is one of my favourite songs even though I don't understand one word in the song.

Stormrex is good/talented no doubt, but to compare her with Tiwa is height of insincerity.

we are talking about physique here, not their music. Even though who says she can't give tiwa savage good competition?
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 23, 2015
nattty:
Stomrex mtchew u go see storex tank.
Boring...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2015
vislabraye:

No. Name of condom.
Boring too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.