Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] (67461 Views)

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by danielicon(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
jiggaz:
lol not trying to compare her to Tiwa o. Am just talking of their hotness. As per people not knowing her, where do u stay? Cos StormRex is very Big in the East. She's the Beyonce of the East, everyone knows her there and she headlines shows.
u lie.... am in the east, stormrex is more like an upcoming artist. is just because of her blessing that sound city always play...? stormrex no reach top 15 for Nigeria female singers

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by phranq(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2015
D OP said who is hotter and with pix 2 drive it home..... I wonder hw pple undstnd English oooo. I wonder if being hot has become subjective!!!! Stomrex though cnt be compared with Tiwa as par fame is way hotter than mama Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
jiggaz:
Oh yes she ll blow, with Phyno and her label pushing her hard. Go check out her new song WALK WITH ME ft Olamide.

Iv always loved Stormrex's music like I love Phyno's (thanks to ma cousin). Since her dayS with DC she's bn da bomb
She's jst so unique
Thanks for informin me bout her single wt baddooo. Nice trAck
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by clemz85(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
justhelp:
Op are u trying to promote unpopular artist on Nl who is stormrex compare to Tiwa in NIgeria music industry? Why do u guys love to use Tiwa to promote ur yeye artists?

just be patient and hold your peace, she's coming
beat da Tiwa to popularity, ah!! isn't it turn by turn
again? your Tiwa aint gonnu stay up notch forever

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by zendy: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
I generally like Stormrex but one thing I find irritating about her is her decision to always sing in her Nkanu-Igbo dialect. Not all Igbos will find it easy understanding the Nkanu dialect and some people like me that understand it find the dialect a bit annoying. She should sing more in central Igbo. But there is no denying her talent.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by tammie24: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Ibo people sabi deceive their sef sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Napc:

OP was comparing hotness personified not stardom. ..... #peoples!
I know that,some people dont know who she is,thats where my speech came from.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by ednoville(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
undecided

I like you, let's start something serious
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Sarimah(f): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:
[i][/i]

Say something na
OK...Tiwa is hotter tongue

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by gbeduman: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Kanselor drops a new gospel tone titled SHEKINAH on the 25 Feb, get ready!

1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Librate(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Stormrex is hotter joor

I love her music
She is representing
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by eightsin(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Is that stretchmarks on tiwa's boobs?
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Papadoh(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Ez-sqeeeze me sir, what is a Stormrex? Ez-sqeeeze me sir, what is a Stormrex?

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Papadoh(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
stormrex ko, storm the yard ni. But the babe fine sha, kon get nice boobs. I must nyash her this night. angry

*checks under his bed for his vaseline*

FriedPlantain
lol!!!!!!!!!! I love ur moniker(or is it Monica, i''m confused).

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by YabaLeftist: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2015
zendy:
I generally like Stormrex but one thing I find irritating about her is her decision to always sing in her Nkanu-Igbo dialect. Not all Igbos will find it easy understanding the Nkanu dialect and some people like me that understand it find the dialect a bit annoying. She should sing more in central Igbo. But there is no denying her talent.

It's not mandatory for one to understand the musician's language in order to enjoy their music. That is an undeniable fact. I wonder why you find the Nkanu dialect annoying when that is one of her unique selling points. That's one of the things people love about hers songs. There is nothing as heart warming as seeing someone who represents her culture fully, someone who doesn't balk at speaking their language at any given chance. I don't understand the Nkanu dialect but find it incredibly appealing and fascinating whenever she uses it in her songs. We should learn not denigrate other people's dialect. Sorry for the long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Sampunk(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Tiwa I know,niyola I know...so who d heck is stormrex
she is d girl that beats ur girl front and back in terms of everything Dgrin;
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by blessedweapon(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
What is A tiwa savage? undecided
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by rawtruth(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
... Give it to Tiwa Savage. Those "chubby cheeks" of Stormrex hide any outstanding beauty she may have.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Boyooosa(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
@op... na so so una go de compare 'Akpu' with 'Milk'. Shey na because two of dem dey sing for naija, na in de make u de compare Storm abi wetin u call am de compare international TIWA SAVAGE? wait small, dem go nail u now! small tym u go carry am go put for Nicki Minaj syd cos say dem de sing abi? she too don turn to Celeb b dat o, abi? small tym now, u go carry am go meet Kim K. say she de hot, Hot ko, Cold ni. Storm wey go fire you stil de gather momentum!

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is a stupid thread. OP is obviously a member of stormrex's team. Why would he post her best picture, juxtaposing it with awful pictures of tiwa ? We all know tiwa is hotter and has those diva legs but for stormrex- she's just like a regular girl next door with her plump and cheeky look. Concerning their music, I personally do not know who da hell stormrex is. Am just surprised that some people are claiming she's big in the east. We are talking about nigerian music here, not biafra music. If You don't rock lagos, then you don't rock nigeria and africa and can be classified as an upcoming act. What world stage has she performed on? We don't see her videos nor know her songs, yet the OP is pitching her against a veteran. It's just like comparing Qdot and 2face just cos Qdot has a hit song in ibadan. Stormrex should be compared with artistes in biafra not nigeria. Comparing her with tiwa will elevate her pride which will destroy her before she ever rises. Did tiwa ever compare herself with beyonce? No! So don't bring up someone below her against her.

4 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
hmm, . brain dead. undecided
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
To music pundits in naija she's no stranger but comparing her to tiwa musically or hotness is an abomination, I like her she has a sweet voice, but you(Jiggaz) are only trying to make ppl in lagos hate her ,ppl her in love with tiwa n dey r still tryn to deal with a competition from yemi alade sheyi shey n d likes,bringin stormrex who is even an easterner into d picture doesn't help her brand.

Now if you really want her to blow jigaz tell her to collaborate with a lot of lagos based artist n start spitting few yoruba lyrics, d reason giving she's a singer not a rapper, with her melodious voice yoruba lyrics would do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
This is a stupid thread. OP is obviously a member of stormrex's team. Why would he post her best picture, juxtaposing it with awful pictures of tiwa ? We all know tiwa is hotter and has those diva legs but for stormrex- she's just like a regular girl next door with her plump and cheeky look. Concerning their music, I personally do not know who da hell stormrex is. Am just surprised that some people are claiming she's big in the east. We are talking about nigerian music here, not biafra music. If You don't rock lagos, then you don't rock nigeria and africa and can be classified as an upcoming act. What world stage has she performed on? We don't see her videos nor know her songs, yet the OP is pitching her against a veteran. It's just like comparing Qdot and 2face just cos Qdot has a hit song in ibadan. Stormrex should be compared with artistes in biafra not nigeria. Comparing her with tiwa will elevate her pride which will destroy her before she ever rises. Did tiwa ever compare herself with beyonce? No! So don't bring up someone below her against her.
exactly my tots well said ,I've heard her sing though dat was on flavour's track ukwu ,and. It was way back... But comparing her to tiwa.....

Naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Try sumone else

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
You sound silly in ur analysis, what has Biafra got to do comparing her hotness to Tiwa?
1toRtoiSe1:

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Your epistle of a comparism makes it even more silly.
Is Beyounce an african not to talk of a nigerian.
Ur juxtaposition is a misfit.
Lousy IMO.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by wtfCode: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
stormrex ko, storm the yard ni. But the babe fine sha, kon get nice boobs. I must nyash her this night. angry

*checks under his bed for his vaseline*

FriedPlantain
dude u're an azzhole u know dat?
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
wtfCode:

dude u're an azzhole u know dat?
Yeah I do cool
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by unlimitedvibes(f): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE CELEBRITIES GIST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by anigbajumo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Storex ko water reservoire ni.....u cum dey compare Local champ to internatnal champ.D fiff z clear jhor

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Sleekbash(f): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Just shut up ur mouth there!! Are u Tiwa's PR team? Why is it paining u dat StormRex is hotter than Tiwa? If u say u dont know Stormrex, datz ur loss cos Stormrex is the biggest female artiste in Eastern Nigeria. She's a household name in the East since her Desperate Chicks days when they released OKPOMEKWE song in 2008. Its high time u Lagos peeps know dat Lagos is not Nigeria. Dat u don't know Stormrex doesn't mean she's not popular. She's big in the East which have a population of over 40 million people For ur information, Stormrex went on a U.S tour in 2013 with Iyanya, Sound Sultan, Emma Nyra, and Kelly Hansome. She performed at various cities in America including Dallas, Houston etc and she was well received. If she isn't popular, why would Big A Entertainment call her for the tour? So shut ur wide mouth cos StormRex is a music Queen. She has been in the game since 2007 so chill. During her DESPERATE CHICKS days, they performed in London and Manchester in the U.K. Go to YouTube and watch her concert videos.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by xtervaganza(m): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Storm Rex or durex might be beautiful as you said

But as far as naija music or any kind of music is concerned she is a NOBODY
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Sleekbash:
Just shut up ur mouth there!! Are u Tiwa's PR team? Why is it paining u dat StormRex is hotter than Tiwa? If u say u dont know Stormrex, datz ur loss cos Stormrex is the biggest female artiste in Eastern Nigeria. She's a household name in the East since her Desperate Chicks days when they released OKPOMEKWE song in 2008. Its high time u Lagos peeps know dat Lagos is not Nigeria. Dat u don't know Stormrex doesn't mean she's not popular. She's big in the East which have a population of over 40 million people For ur information, Stormrex went on a U.S tour in 2013 with Iyanya, Sound Sultan, Emma Nyra, and Kelly Hansome. She performed at various cities in America including Dallas, Houston etc and she was well received. If she isn't popular, why would Big A Entertainment call her for the tour? So shut ur wide mouth cos StormRex is a music Queen. She has been in the game since 2007 so chill. During her DESPERATE CHICKS days, they performed in London and Manchester in the U.K. Go to YouTube and watch her concert videos.
all those are lowkey events na. We are talking about nigerian music not biafra music. If you are not known in lagos, you are not known in africa. Right about now, tiwa is the hottest female act in africa. We don't know storex and we don't wish to know her. Bleep east music cos lagos rocks and that's why she has moved down here just like timaya and the rest. Live with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.