Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) (42546 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
SEE HIS FACE LIKE FERMENTED OIL....
YOU DONT KNOW YOUR MATE? angry

YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER DESERVES TO BE SACKED

TCHEEW
Awww, so you even took the pain to go view my profile? Aww, what a hustle.

I don't want to insult you, bro. If I insult you, your generations unborn would be affected, and I wouldn't want that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Godmann(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry, I am thinking he can resurrect the dead?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Mollybobog1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
my heart felt condolence to Baba may God be wit u sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
jordanriverz:
na wetin u dey lok abi.....u like am abi u want make I put u inside wink grin

Kai if i slap u ehh

Don't u know that is not every thin u admire that u really want for ur sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
R.I.P ojo ajina si ara won loruko Jesu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by agoadiv(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
clevvermind:
painful. rip to her.
guy come,hw is it painful @83
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by agoadiv(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Godmann:
one word for u brother

FOOLundecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Stbottle(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I HOPE THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL (OYEDEPO) STILL HAS THE KEYS

BUNCH OF BIBLICAL THIEVES CONTROLLING GULLIBLE MINDS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION undecided

i try to ignore posts and comments on nairaland cos of ignorance and ill-literacy of some of its members...but for this i'll talk...i pray ur destiny does not get locked
1 for posting wrong comments about a proven man of God
if ur father was d man of God wld u b happy wif som1 doin dis to him....even tho hes not ur father re u God to judge him....can u fight 4 God....den y re u yarning dust abt.
jst to know oyedepo never claimed to have the keys to hell or open d gates of hell to anyone....he said God will open d gates of hell to whosoever is opposing the peace and progress of nigeria....ama covenant university student so i know dis.....and pls wen commenting let ppl see signs dat ur wif ur senses cs progress in nigeria cant come until u ppl chng ur thinking ways
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Stbottle(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Godmann:

i pray that God takes immediate judgment against you.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Juliesexy(f): 3:55am On Feb 24, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wetin be to all Redeem Members? Abeg carry your "heartfelt condolences" to the Adeboye family jor. What's that? Did all their elder sisters die? Mtcheww. undecided
Lmfao! Like seriously, the guy's funny. So because the pastor's elder sister died, the condolences is now suddenly to his church members? I give up. Maybe the Pastor is Jesus Christ, and his Church members are his followers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Stbottle:

i try to ignore posts and comments on nairaland cos of ignorance and ill-literacy of some of its members...but for this i'll talk...i pray ur destiny does not get locked
1 for posting wrong comments about a proven man of God
if ur father was d man of God wld u b happy wif som1 doin dis to him....even tho hes not ur father re u God to judge him....can u fight 4 God....den y re u yarning dust abt.
jst to know oyedepo never claimed to have the keys to hell or open d gates of hell to anyone....he said God will open d gates of hell to whosoever is opposing the peace and progress of nigeria....ama covenant university student so i know dis.....and pls wen commenting let ppl see signs dat ur wif ur senses cs progress in nigeria cant come until u ppl chng ur thinking ways

It's obvious you are brainwashed. Besides you're a student in his advanced secondary school so i have no reason to exchange words with ur type. Your life and ur next move is dictated by school authorities. You are too young to comprehend my post. You and your fellow ignoramus shall be delivered from oyedepo's cage one day. Then u will see what freedom means. Uncultured fool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Afribiz(f): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
I love you, Pastor Adeboye. My condolence to d entire family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by onos1979(f): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
[s][/s]

Is Oyedepo your name why take panadol for his headache this is how religious extremist are made. Boko-haram kills anyone who mentions Muhammad, brainwashed Christians get mad and condemn any one who mentions any of their GOD OF MAN

FYI, i'm a christian with functional brain and i don't give a bleep about you and your Oyedepo. I serve the almighty God and not all these evil men is sheep's clothing who preaches what they don't practice. May God deliver you from your gullibility and brainwash undecided
u're not a Christian,u know why? Cos Christians don't talk anyhow.they mind what they say.Christians knows that men of God are to be respected.no matter what.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
onos1979:
u're not a Christian,u know why? Cos Christians don't talk anyhow.they mind what they say.Christians knows that men of God are to be respected.no matter what.

EVERYONE IS A MAN/WOMAN OF GOD. OR ARE YOU OF THE DEVIL WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE MAN OF GOD TAG I WILL NOT BE SPIRITUALLY BULLIED INTO KEEPING SILENT WHILE THESE CON MEN DRAG CHRISTIANITY TO THE MUD. THEY ARE THIEVES AND GOD OF GULLIBLE MEN undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by winner01(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I HOPE THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL (OYEDEPO) STILL HAS THE KEYS

BUNCH OF BIBLICAL THIEVES CONTROLLING GULLIBLE MINDS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION undecided
Do you know the reason why you are still the only one ranting, cos others have found out what the bishop said exactly......And I'm so sorry for your pain if your god is poor, as for me and my house we will serve the lord and do whatever it takes to extend the message of the cross to the ends of the earth....if you feel their minds are gullible, well accept my consolation once again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
winner01:
Do you know the reason why you are still the only one ranting, cos others have found out what the bishop said exactly......And I'm so sorry for your pain if your god is poor, as for me and my house we will serve the lord and do whatever it takes to extend the message of the cross to the ends of the earth....if you feel their minds are gullible, well accept my consolation once again.

Who is this brainwashed robot
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by winner01(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Who is this brainwashed robot
You sound pained, oh how the devil has overwhelmed you...I hope you survive.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
winner01:
You sound pained, oh how the devil has overwhelmed you...I hope you survive.

Bleep off. Religious slave
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by winner01(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Bleep off. Religious slave
there is religion and there is truth..I believe in truth and not religion.

You my friend are slave to an evil spirit of violence
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by brocab: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Satan looks after his own.
Any one who believes in the tithing system don't seem to know the Lord very well.
Jesus warned us about Churches such as yours, and you are practising pagan religion.
sanmibukunmi:

hahahahaha you are th slave here man... you dont see me abusing anyone for of his wealth, i go to church and pay tithes and offering and am happy about it cos am increasing. you dt dont pay any tithe still feel you are cheated... common man who is miserable here me that is giving and happy or you that is not giving but sad and jealous? tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) by Stbottle(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:

It's obvious you are brainwashed. Besides you're a student in his advanced secondary school so i have no reason to exchange words with ur type. Your life and ur next move is dictated by school authorities. You are too young to comprehend my post. You and your fellow ignoramus shall be delivered from oyedepo's cage one day. Then u will see what freedom means. Uncultured fool

The old one...keep yarning blast....the foolishness in you is very strong....well...it will be a waste if i keeping doin this with you....its obvious you dnt have beqringfor your life yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / I Honour My Word Above My Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.