Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally (14920 Views)

Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle / Amaechi’s Aide Alleges Policemen Cart Away Voting Materials / Photo: Police Officer Killed, Channelstv Reporter Stabbed, At Rivers Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will definitely kill and kidnap all his aides and supporters before March 28th to get back at PDP.

That chatterbox is so predictable.

And for those who will claim its a PDP vs APC matter, be reminded that Amaechi has been PDP for over 95% of his political career in this same Rivers State. All the killings under Odili's regime were supervised by the same changed Amaechi.

Besides PDP has nothing to gain by kidnapping such man at this time..... only Amaechi and APC have sentiments to gain by staging a kidnap of its own. Like I said...... Amaechi is very predictable

The Magnus Abe rubber bullet shooting saga and okrika APC campaign bombing easily comes to mind.
yes oh!! remember when he also announce on media that the presidency is after his life?
some days later he taught GMB how to stage 'an attempted assassination. ' and the mumu follow. where are the so-called assassins?are they tired?I thought assassins make sure their job is done. why them no fire buhari head as he came out and waved the crowd?cheesy kaî!!!
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Caseless: 3:36am On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you are both clueless and careless.

no offence please.
and what's your point, blind hack?
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Caseless: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes oh!! remember when he also announce on media that the presidency is after his life?
some days later he taught GMB how to stage 'an attempted assassination. ' and the mumu follow. where are the so-called assassins?are they tired?I thought assassins make sure their job is done. why them no fire buhari head as he came out and waved the crowd?cheesy kaî!!!
now I know that your are a dog. Read ur post again, illiterate.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by mbaka0433: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2015
AMECHI must kill them all B4 28th March.......APC...Association of Past Criminals ;DAMECHI must kill them all B4 28th March.......APC...Association of Past Criminals

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by mbaka0433: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2015
i need another Bottle bar Man

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nichobabe(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Mr President underestimating a lot of things.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by sexyjob(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will definitely kill and kidnap all his aides and supporters before March 28th to get back at PDP.

That chatterbox is so predictable.

And for those who will claim its a PDP vs APC matter, be reminded that Amaechi has been PDP for over 95% of his political career in this same Rivers State. All the killings under Odili's regime were supervised by the same changed Amaechi.

Besides PDP has nothing to gain by kidnapping such man at this time..... only Amaechi and APC have sentiments to gain by staging a kidnap of its own. Like I said...... Amaechi is very predictable

The Magnus Abe rubber bullet shooting saga and okrika APC campaign bombing easily comes to mind.
You are a true son of your father. You are wise. I wish all Nigerians can think the way you do.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Objektive: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different nam
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
now I know that your are a dog. Read ur post again, illiterate.
I know your father is a dog, you are a goat while your mama is a pig. read your comment, otondo!
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
and what's your point, blind hag?
my point is that you are useless to me.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers / FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.