Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally (14924 Views)

Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle / Amaechi’s Aide Alleges Policemen Cart Away Voting Materials / Photo: Police Officer Killed, Channelstv Reporter Stabbed, At Rivers Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by elohorayodele: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
No honour among thieves
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by EasyBundles(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ow!
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by tola9ja: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=27pt]pej[/size]
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by praxisnetworks: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truly
paolo96:
Gej is truly going the gbagbo way

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by bjayx: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
pdp at work..no doubt.
Quote me negatively to witness today as ur last. mtcheew
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by stigman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
kritikali:
Nairaland s a proove that jonathan loyalst are too foolish..haba how can that tanoids mofo say amechi kaidnaped his own aide.

What do u know about politics? Do u know about the indian man that kidnaped himself in enugu

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by 1shortblackboy: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
LRNZH:
This is typical PDP style of politics. Wike and thuggery. Odili employed similar tactics back in his days. I hope they free him soon for his family's sake.
and how do u know this isn't just a kidnap for ransom
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by ishiamu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will definitely kill and kidnap all his aides and supporters before March 28th to get back at PDP.

That chatterbox is so predictable.

And for those who will claim its a PDP vs APC matter, be reminded that Amaechi has been PDP for over 95% of his political career in this same Rivers State. All the killings under Odili's regime were supervised by the same changed Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by momo22: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided
Flets:
Amaechi will definitely kill and kidnap all his aides and supporters before March 28th to get back at PDP.

Why do you people like making senseless comment?
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by jkendy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm here to read comments of those who'll happily associate "our" mama Peace with this kidnapping

Amaechi, abeg go bring ur guy frm where you hide joor
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Oceemo(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Politics of bitterness. But is apc sleeping? Cus this is time 2 act now oo before d take this 2 far.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by eleko1: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
sad www.PdpNG@killers party.com.Nah the handwork of mama okrika
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Oceemo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country.To remove Jonathan and Sambo.To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Buhari with all my strength .To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble, so help me God!

Prayer of a true democrat. No be by violence.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by dipo1234: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=30983569]what prove do you have that PDP is responsible? Maggot

why will you blame any negative things that happen on PDP, amaechi is aware of the kidnap
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by momo22: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously do not have an idea what that criminal of a Governor is capable of doing to achieve cheap political points.

Somebody should tell Amaechi to stop stage managing the kidnapping of his aides.
So many local people on NL!
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
PDP's power slogan will soon become a joke.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by sam13(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=30983404]Amaechi will definitely kill and kidnap all his aides and supporters before March 28th to get back at PDP.

And for those who will claim its a PDP vs APC matter, be reminded that Amaechi has been PDP for over 95% of his political career in this same Rivers State. All the killings under Odili's regime were supervised by the same changed Amaechi.

Besides PDP has nothing to gain by kidnapping such man at this time..... only Amaechi

I can deduce from the tone of your write up that you are a pdp sycomphant Nigerians are no more living in the dark ages how can you tell us Amechi bomb is party rall and above all kidnap his one of his aide to score political point abi?oga clear well make i see road jare......bunch of mofos

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Caseless: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
what prove do you have that PDP is responsible? Maggot
well, to those of us that have eyez, it is clear to us that pdp is responsible.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by akilo1: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
those people accusing ameachi for kidnaping his own aid,i pray that you should be kidnap ,then people can start accusing your father for using you for money ritual..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
well, to those of us that have eyez, it is clear to us that pdp is responsible.
which eyes?

This the same eyes buhari had that made him jail innocent people during his tenure.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Sajio(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This Patience no get sense sha. Jonathan said she should only disrupt the rally she went ahead to instruct her thugs to kidnap people too? sad
... SMH for You..
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
akilo1:
those people accusing ameachi for kidnaping his own aid,i pray that you should be kidnap ,then people can start accusing your father for using you for money ritual..nonsense
For God sake, he's the governor of rivers state , so he should be held responsible for any shortcoming in the state. Nobody is ready to attend to the wailing of APC abeg.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Sajio(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
kritikali:
Nairaland s a proove that jonathan loyalst are too foolish..haba how can that tanoids mofo say amechi kaidnaped his own aide.
.... Seems you new in Nigeria politics.... U don't know Ameachi, but one thing is sure, he's gonna run wen the tym comes! dem never open he book hence he's doing all this.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by oweman: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
The gunmen must have got clearance from the first lady before the kidnap so whoever want the press secretary should inqure from her she will know the place he is hidden .
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by ifeakayahooco(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Flets:

Besides PDP has nothing to gain by kidnapping such man at this time..... only Amaechi and APC have sentiments to gain by staging a kidnap of its own. Like I said...... Amaechi is very predictable

The Magnus Abe rubber bullet shooting saga and okrika APC campaign bombing easily comes to mind.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by M4gunners: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
tunex23:
Unknown you say?? Well let me make it known 2 u........

PEJ call your gunmen to order, APC family are peace loving people, don't start what you can't finish!
Chineke! I'm not in support of the kidnapping be it APC, PDP or normal kidnappers that exists in Nigeria. But I'm only pointing out to ur comment. That APC family are peace loving people hia.Pas me what you are smoking bro.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by akilo1: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
For God sake, he's the governor of rivers state , so he should be held responsible for any shortcoming in the state. Nobody is ready to attend to the wailing of APC abeg.
why not you hold GEJ responsible abi you nor know wetin den dey call commander in chief of arm forces or na commander in thief of money you know?
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
akilo1:
why not you hold GEJ responsible abi you nor know wetin den dey call commander in chief of arm forces or na commander in thief of money you know?
keep wailing, amaechi should stop blaming people for his woes.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by ajealadick(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Flets:

Besides PDP has nothing to gain by kidnapping such man at this time..... only Amaechi and APC have sentiments to gain by staging a kidnap of its own. Like I said...... Amaechi is very predictable

The Magnus Abe rubber bullet shooting saga and okrika APC campaign bombing easily comes to mind.

can you fathom how a mind you have is so stupid? are you really alive or you are talking at the entrance to mortuary? If you can't say something positive must you talk? You will surely have the treatment of the same man you dont have pity for, its a promise God will fulfil for you this year.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by chichriso: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
fooooooolllll

VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by babestella: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Amaechi the clown has turned to. Film director & producer. Good one, try harder by kidnapping yourself. Animal.
Re: Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp must go into extinction. We can't stand their style of politics.
you are both clueless and careless.

no offence please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Amends Public Holiday, Banks Exempted / Aregbesola And Lai Mohammed All Smiles At Ramadan Lecture In Kwara (Photos) / We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.