Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka (36879 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / New Revelations About Jonathan - Dr Nwankwo / I Would Disown My Son If He Votes Jonathan - Dr. Dooba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by paschenko(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'll rather support GEJ team who is like Arsenal FC (inconsistent but always guaranteed a place in d top 4) than to support GMB team who is like Stoke City (always bullying their opponents around, but end up achieving nothing @ d end).

GEJ till 2019.

GEJ till I quench!!!

El padre Johnathan es el meyor por nuestro pais. Repubica! La republica de Nigeria!! Andele! ariba!!!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
The author of this piece made a giant mistake in the title. The ideal title should be GEJ AND PDP CONSPIRED TO DESTROY THE NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Akpan107(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
malikmoreni:

Ode. Facts PDP created?
grin tongue
Stop copy copy. Do ur own. You just called me 'ode' again. APC should do away with abusive words.

APC is disaster!

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Locapito(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Thank you for putting God's grace. Based on God's grace and his love for his people, Buhari cannot smell that seat. God cannot be confused by APC propaganda machinery neither is greedy.
and u think God will be confused by pdp and gej? A president that move with money from church to church, mosque to mosque and at the same time hosting the witches and wizards inside aso rock. Take it or leave it, God has turn his back to gej because, he allowd thieves and pickpockets to mess his govt up by constantly dinning and winning with them.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by dvee2: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
When SLS was accusing nnpc, Tanoids says Soludu was the man. Now Soludu was saying the same thing and Tanoids are calling him a conspirator. lol

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
there shall be no peace for the wicked APC
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Popemax(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just 8likes.....mumu typing rubbish
courage54:
The author of this article should please answer these questions.

1. Was it conspiracy that made GEJ not to take any action when over 200 Chibok school girls were kidnapped?

2. Was is also conspiracy that made GEJ not to probe the action of the minister that conducted the immigration exam that took the lives of over 16 graduates that paid for that recruitment?

3. Was it conspiracy that caused ASUU, Polytechnic workers strikes? That has caused our school children to spend more times at home more than they have spent at school? And even caused the lives of some of them?

4. Was it the same conspiracy that has caused the shortage of power supply? Which has cause many SME into premature death?

5. Was it the same conspiracy that caused all the multiple accidents in our roads which has claimed a lot of lives? When we all no is due to the bad state of our roads?

6. Maybe is the same conspiracy that has made GEJ to legalise corruption by saying stealing is not corruption bearing in mind the case of our missing 20billion dollars, Stella Odua case, Daziani 10billion dollars private jet case, subside criminals, pension scams, e.t.c

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta
copy and paste master....let's face off with a debate abt this??
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Vision4God: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ a man with special favor & grace.

Does dat hv bn insultin & plannin evil against u hv bn going dwn while u (Mr President) hav bn shinning.

Weldone Sir.
I Salute Your Courage
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by lanceloteff: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
An Igbo jobber to the resue. May be Jonathan would appoint u one of his aides for spewing this trash. Get life doc!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by HirstMOG(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
courage54:

1. Was it conspiracy that made GEJ not to take any action when over 200 Chibok school girls were kidnapped?

2. Was is also conspiracy that made GEJ not to probe the action of the minister that conducted the immigration exam that took the lives of over 16 graduates that paid for that recruitment?

3. Was it conspiracy that caused ASUU, Polytechnic workers strikes? That has caused our school children to spend more times at home more than they have spent at school? And even caused the lives of some of them?

4. Was it the same conspiracy that has caused the shortage of power supply? Which has cause many SME into premature death?

5. Was it the same conspiracy that caused all the multiple accidents in our roads which has claimed a lot of lives? When we all no is due to the bad state of our roads?

6. Maybe is the same conspiracy that has made GEJ to legalise corruption by saying stealing is not corruption bearing in mind the case of our missing 20billion dollars, Stella Odua case, Daziani 10billion dollars private jet case, subside criminals, pension scams, e.t.c

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

If you were born and bred in this country called Nigeria, then look over your so called questions, and answer yourself if all those things you mentioned except the issue of chibok girls which is a true conspiracy were not in existence in the past governments?
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by HirstMOG(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
lanceloteff:
An Igbo jobber to the resue. May be Jonathan would appoint u one of his aides for spewing this trash. Get life doc!

You must be from the south-west, chop n clean mouth people!!
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by ClintonDal(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:
All these sponsored articles/ stories are getting boring by the day.

GEJ and his supporters are becoming paranoid to the extent that anyone that legitimately criticizes his administration is automatically an enemy.

This is the key issue- If GEJ delivered on his electoral promises, no amount of plotting will sway Nigerians from voting for him.

We need PDP sponsored articles to explain why the Dollar is now N201, we need explanations why the army failed in curbing BH in the last 6 years and less than 6 weeks to a postponed election, they are miraculously making inroads into BH controlled territories. We need insights as to why corrupt allegations against his Ministers have being ignored.

The truth is that Nigerians are tired of GEJ, we want change! The only alternative we have is Buhari

Sai Baba
You are a zomo #QED
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by adamshafi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
courage54:

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta
. This makes complete sense its just a naked truth and a fact
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by PEREP: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
jingh:
I stop reading when I saw this
[s]Now Soludo has come up with another
voodoo N30trillions missing.[/s]

since its voodoo why can't ngozi okonjo accept or call a debate with soludo.

At least I can counter what someone said about me if its a lie.

sai buhari jooo

If she calls a debate and give the details to Soludo (who happens to be the people's representative - NASS), what happens when another tool is used to write another 500 Trillion dollars is missing? She will call another debate?

GEJ, you remain a source of hate for many and that might likely be their end.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by chimex4u2: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
courage54:

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by jaymichael(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
you forgot to add Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Tompolo,all his sycophants and finally his beloved wife mama piss.
They are all the problems of Jonathan.
Nobody is Jonathan's problem, he alone is his problem because I dont recollect seeing all those names you mentioned on the ballot paper in 2011. The difference between the manager and the professional is that the manager fixes the right professionals in their rightful roles to effectively and efficiently achieve defined set objectives. As a manager and a leader, if you cannot effectively manage your aides, advisers and people closest to you, how can you effectively manage 160 million people. If those few goons of yours can successfully convince you that you are doing the BEST thing while 160 million people are criticising your flawed line of action, then ( with no due respect) you are FOOLISH or you are not in charge. In any of the two scenarios, you are not fit to lead. What do you expect when you take convicted felons, crooks, thieves, drug dealers, militants, etc as your closest allies, you are bound to run a FAILED government. A leader takes charge, so successes, failures, actions and inactions taken, ultimately falls back on you. A leader not ready to take blames, insults and criticisms is a leader not ready to do anything and that is the kind of leader Jonathan falls into a PAROCHIAL leader. A leader that does not understand the scope of his powers, nor does he understands the great challenges and responsibilities that comes with it, he has no other option than to run a government of FAVOURITISM for the personal enjoyment of himself, his praise singing sycophants and former enemies now bought for the right price. A President that cannot lead, a President that has no BRAINS to put the right people in the right people in the right position to lead the nation forward, is a FAILURE, the people he chose to surround himself with, should never be an excuse.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Dewze(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2015
kings09:
So if I criticize Jonathan's administration means I hate him?....

Of course not, but, if you tell lies to criticize Jonathan's administration, it certainly means you hate him, and God (yes, there is indeed God) will judge you in due time.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by OYIBN: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Jonathan is a failure. Sai Buhari.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by millionaireman: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2015
OBJ has for a long time been a backer of APC - even before he wrote his infamous letter to President Jonathan. Before that letter, OBJ had instructed his daughter to seek for political opportunities with APC.

It is a high scale conspiracy between OBJ and some APC gurus to dislodge Jonathan from Aso Rock; the conspiracy started when PDP hawks denied OBJ the pleasure of imposing another northern candidate on PDP as presidential flag-bearer in this year's election.

It is now better that APC harbours those politicians, including OBJ and Atiku and too many others, accused of underdeveloping Nigeria since 1999.

Let's now see how APC people can shout Change: Change to what?
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by MDEWOLE: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30983992][/quote]

Dr Odinaka Chukwuka or what do u call urself how much do u collect from Jonah that u now carry Jonah load on your head while u carry your own on your hand.
Are u saying all d allegations are not true or what are your proofs to debunk them.
I dont belong to any party but it was very obvious that 90% of the allegations are true.
You can imagine a president of our country denied today that he never said he will not contest in 2015 he thinks we are fools.
Anyway Almighty God will give us a trustable leader by march 28, 2015 whom nigerians will be able to trust.
God bless Nigeria.
tx.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by scanner1000(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2015
We need #Buhari 4 beta 2moro
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by lastpage: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

GEJ and his supporters are becoming paranoid to the extent that anyone that legitimately criticizes his administration is automatically an enemy.

This is the key issue- If GEJ delivered on his electoral promises, no amount of plotting will sway Nigerians from voting for him.

We need PDP sponsored articles to explain why the Dollar is now N201, we need explanations why the army failed in curbing BH in the last 6 years and less than 6 weeks to a postponed election, they are miraculously making inroads into BH controlled territories. We need insights as to why corrupt allegations against his Ministers have being ignored.

The truth is that Nigerians are tired of GEJ, we want change! The only alternative we have is Buhari

Sai Baba

In 2011, when we all voted for Jonathan, when OBJ put his life on the line in 2009 to ensure that Jonathan was sworn-in as President after the death of Yar Ardua .... it was NOT because WE HATE JONATHAN?

Now that the same voters want him out, now that the same OBJ is shocked by the level of his thievery, now that the whole world is mocking Nigeria on account of GEJ....... it is because WE HATE JONATHAN?

How stewpid an argument can this clueless people put forward?

BTW: where was this "otimkpu" all these while?
So it now that you just woke up abi?

Gridlock Jonathan is not wanted anymore.
he got six years to prove his worth and he messed-up big-time.

CHANGE IS UNSTOPPABLE! FLAGRANT CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY MUST COME TO AN END.
Sai BUHARI!

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Gej is 'God sent' IN GEJ WE TRUST. SOUTHERNERS HATE GMB

nwanne speak for your self..... I will not support incompetence because he is from the south. look at facts on ground.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by bdidi: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Sai Baba

1. The reason why the dollar is at 201 as you claim is that for a very long time and emphatically, since independence or should I say since we started exporting oil and benefiting immensely, the economy has been monolithic. Which goes to show that the problem did not start from Oga Jona's regime. Having said that, the economy needs diversification. The major problem that has made the naira to decline is that there was Devaluation and the global Oil price nose dived! In fact, the decline in the global oil price led to the devaluation of the Naira which is the right thing to do under the very harsh circumstances. This did not affect Nigeria alone. Oga jana is doing his best to diversify the economy. The only thing is that most of us are not feeling it yet cis we want it as they say in the local parlance--Sharp, sharp!

2. Terrorism is a new type of war in Nigeria and of course in the world. BH are not the typical soldiers that will come out and face you in a war front, they are known to hit and then run back to hiding. Having said that, You really need to understand the terrorist mode of operation and that can take a while. You can ask America how long it took them to kill Osama. You need to know the type of weapon they (terrorist) are using. You don't go headlong in fighting terrorist alone. You must have strong allies.
Hence as you rightly said, the Nigerian military are miraculously making an in road against the BH.

3. The issue of the alleged corrupt ministers to me is a huge propaganda. You may not agree with me and so will so many too but if you will see reasons with me, you will know there are institutions set aside to look into such matters. If the institutions have investigated and found them guilty, am sure by now they would have been charged to court. If the minister for petroleum is corrupt, she would not have been the first female OPEC leader because such post holds lots of integrity. And you know Oga jona likes following the due process in his style of governance. I am not saying there are no corruption in his regime but all the loopholes are been blocked hence the people clamouring for change wants him out. Oga jona dey spoil their EGUNJE! You may not believe me but it is true. I have been around most govt officials and they say in this regime it is not business as usual.

The issue is what Oga jona is tackling are those things you and I will not see immediately but they are very important in making the economy a fertile ground for investors to come in.

It is well my brother.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by bdidi: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2015
psalmsjob:

I have nothing to add you just said it all really. But they'll say you're APC but little do they know that if it were PDP fielding Buhari I would still vote for him because he'll Change things around for the better.

This GEJonathan is hopelessly Clueless

#WeWantChange #WeWantBuhari chikena

Buhari alone cannot turn Nigeria around to become a world superpower within a twinkle of an eye as the people clamouring for change thinks.

The problem of Nigeria is hydra headed. Having said all these, who are the people behind Buhari? Are they saints? They are not and that's my fear!
I don't want a situation you will come back here and write that this Buhari regime is rubbish if he wins.

Take a closer look at the people behind him, they are the once that will ruin buhari's regime. No amount of jailing can stop that. Cos these people want their permanent interest intact which Oga Jona has blocked.

A tree cannot make a forest!
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by ndubueze92(m): 2:02am On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
you forgot to add Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Tompolo,all his sycophants and finally his beloved wife mama piss.
They are all the problems of Jonathan.
in what ways mama peace?
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by 1009ja: 2:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari's campaign stops in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe were rescheduled because of Boko Haram incursions. Buhari was nearly killed by BH in Kaduna last year.
Every fool that reaps from the current corruption empire will strive to maintain the status quo, but the cries of all orphans and widows who are being deprived by these looters are being answered by God. Looters your days are numbered. Sai Buhari. I don't even know what Sai means but I know what Buhari will mean to me and my countrymen and women. March4Buhari.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by tundemogba12(m): 2:58am On Feb 23, 2015
For the first time in this country, a sitting president is afraid of the polls! Chai, dia ris god oooooo

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Chigorkizz(m): 3:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Sai Baba
what have u changed in your family?
what have you changed in your community?
Do you think propaganda change things?
You are even stingy to your self let alone effecting changes.
Reply me with insults.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Obonbo: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Sai Baba

#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by tunde1200(m): 3:55am On Feb 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Gog bless our husles.

courage54:

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by melvin0004(m): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Sai Baba
Buhari can neva be d change we seek plz.gej till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ / Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.