Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka (36877 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / New Revelations About Jonathan - Dr Nwankwo / I Would Disown My Son If He Votes Jonathan - Dr. Dooba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by tunde1200(m): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2015
What is this one saying.
Can't you read and understand?
HirstMOG:

If you were born and bred in this country called Nigeria, then look over your so called questions, and answer yourself if all those things you mentioned except the issue of chibok girls which is a true conspiracy were not in existence in the past governments?
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by nagoma(m): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ governance by deceit and paranoia.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by melvin0004(m): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2015
courage54:
The author of this article should please answer these questions.

1. Was it conspiracy that made GEJ not to take any action when over 200 Chibok school girls were kidnapped?

2. Was is also conspiracy that made GEJ not to probe the action of the minister that conducted the immigration exam that took the lives of over 16 graduates that paid for that recruitment?

3. Was it conspiracy that caused ASUU, Polytechnic workers strikes? That has caused our school children to spend more times at home more than they have spent at school? And even caused the lives of some of them?

4. Was it the same conspiracy that has caused the shortage of power supply? Which has cause many SME into premature death?

5. Was it the same conspiracy that caused all the multiple accidents in our roads which has claimed a lot of lives? When we all no is due to the bad state of our roads?

6. Maybe is the same conspiracy that has made GEJ to legalise corruption by saying stealing is not corruption bearing in mind the case of our missing 20billion dollars, Stella Odua case, Daziani 10billion dollars private jet case, subside criminals, pension scams, e.t.c

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta
so ASUU strike n other Issues u raised started under gej abi.wit d likes of tinubu, Obasanjo, ameachi n atiku financing GMB election u think GMB wud be corrupt free.lol
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by aadrSales: 4:28am On Feb 23, 2015
This is a Honda accord smart key remote keyless entry , It also comes with the emergency key insert that will have to be cut to match your car.
Brand new
Manufacturer Part Number:
72147-T2A-A11 FCC ID ACJ932HK1210A

This remote will have to go to a qualified auto locksmith or dealer for programming.

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by melvin0004(m): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2015
vedaxcool:
Obj that was instrumental in gejs ascending presidency becoming a reality cannot overnight become an enemy, gej is simply too much of a disappointment for any sane individual to overlook!

Operation GEJ ready is our aim- Get Ebele's Jail cell ready
Godfather syndrome should end in dis country. cus dats d root of corruption in d first place. so called godfathers wanting der boys 2 do der biddings at d detriment of d electorate. God bless gej 4 his courage. ........
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by melvin0004(m): 4:35am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
I stop reading when I saw this
[s]Now Soludo has come up with another
voodoo N30trillions missing.[/s]

since its voodoo why can't ngozi okonjo accept or call a debate with soludo.

At least I can counter what someone said about me if its a lie.

sai buhari jooo
y did Buhari refuse 2 face gej in a debate.....
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by HirstMOG(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2015
tunde1200:
What is this one saying.
Can't you read and understand?

Let me use one or two points to prove to you that you don't understood what your comments meant: 1) before GEJ, were there no bad roads in Nigeria, were there no road accidents? 2) if you passed through any of the Nigerian Universities, were there no ASUU and NASUU industrial strike at any point in your University days? If you don't know what to comment jst keep mute ok!!
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
"A fruitful tree,attracts more stones"

U are very and strongly Correct.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by jingh(f): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Ask ur gej why he ran in 2011 while buhari came 2 d debate.
We talking about d country economy here
melvin0004:
y did Buhari refuse 2 face gej in a debate.....
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 23, 2015
All these sponsored articles/ stories are getting boring by the day.
[s]
GEJ and his supporters are becoming paranoid to the extent that anyone that legitimately criticizes his administration is automatically an enemy.

This is the key issue- If GEJ delivered on his electoral promises, no amount of plotting will sway Nigerians from voting for him.

We need PDP sponsored articles to explain why the Dollar is now N201, we need explanations why the army failed in curbing BH in the last 6 years and less than 6 weeks to a postponed election, they are miraculously making inroads into BH controlled territories. We need insights as to why corrupt allegations against his Ministers have being ignored.

The truth is that Nigerians are tired of GEJ, we want change! The only alternative we have is Buhari

Sai Baba[/s]

Firstly, GEJ has delivered on all his electoral promises and in places not yet completed, a strong political and financial commitment has been made.
Of course we know the hand of time grinds slow and sluggishly but assuredly.

The international collusion and the APC's presentation to the US congress impaling the FG on human right abuse at the war front saw to it that no weapon was sold to Nigeria, by her or her bilateral weapon counterparts.

Plus a war of this size takes time, if you ask the right questions then ask Syria, Iraq,Afghanistan and Pakistan to mention just a few who have had to fight insurgency in their countries for a long while now, in some case like the Pakistanis over a decade, and with all their military sophistication have not yet eradicate them or seriously de-escalate it.

Plus the European connection to the Insurgency for the quest of oil/gas rich reserves, large uranium deposit at the theater of war one can understand the escalation of attack when the US came into the picture and reduced when they were sent packing.

You must realise that if special OPs were to be trained for this kind of operation it takes time sometimes 3-6 months, plus shipment of bought arms will take such time line to reach Nigeria seashores.

GEJ has tried with managing this insurgency, and it is only FAIR HE GETS CREDIT FOR THE SUCCESS RECORDED SO FAR IF ONE CONSIDER THE DELIBERATE EFFORT TO STARVE HIM OF WEAPONS BY WESTERN POWERS. Now some has been procured, we are seeing results.

The Naira exchanging for 201 is out of GEJ control, this is simple mathematics. GEJ does not control the price of crude oil and as your price goes down, so do your reserves and when your reserve go down, monetary value also depreciate, and so do the available monetary intervention reserve to defend it reduce.

They tried holding off at best for the first 4-5 months now, but it is foolish to continue as crude oil is showing no sign of a bottom. Plus it makes for smart economics to let the Naira float with the market forces, so that we will stop all this financial defence of the naira and allow it to exchange for its real value.

then we will then find out if the economy is making progress if the exchange rate improves after the crude oil recess...which in my opinion takes 2 years in such cycle of low bottom prices.

Please understanding the time and events gives a better understanding to hang someone or to say he is not to be blamed. GEJ is not to be blamed for the Naira at all.

Yes, he share part blame for being the CIC and President for his handling of the insurgency, that much he himself has acknowledged, but he has taken some smart decisions since the chibok's girls abduction, denial and acceptance Saga.

It is a curse he GEJ will have to live with as this is the curse of leadership....but do not take away his credit if he makes one; like the recent success and offensive by the Nigeria Military.

God bless the Democratic Regions of Nigeria.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by jingh(f): 6:04am On Feb 23, 2015
I wonda ow u satanist think, we talking about a whole lot of money here and you talking about feelings crap.
Go and play pls
PEREP:

If she calls a debate and give the details to Soludo (who happens to be the people's representative - NASS), what happens when another tool is used to write another 500 Trillion dollars is missing? She will call another debate?

GEJ, you remain a source of hate for many and that might likely be their end.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by muh4lyf(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
The title Dr should be removed out of the writers name. He is as clueless ans the cluesess president.... Dr my foot
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Vikky014(f): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2015
siraj1402:
I always thank God that I did not vote for GEJ in 2011.Had I voted for him,I may curse my destine for the rest of my life. Not because I hate me for anything but PDP as a party is my problem.People in APC are not saint,but the fact is that the party have a bit of good things if they have good people to govern.For the fact that GMB character match the really manifesto of APC is why I'm supporting him.Else,will I call Tinubu a saint?GEJ character match the PDP manifesto that was why a sitting president can have a farm land worth $500m like his predecessor OBJ in PDP.GMB is the answer.Simple
pls shut the Bleep up. When peopl dt lost pdp ticket decamp to haa fee cee you will strt jumping up and dwn
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by jide333(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
I stop reading when I saw this
[s]Now Soludo has come up with another
voodoo N30trillions missing.[/s]

since its voodoo why can't ngozi okonjo accept or call a debate with soludo.

At least I can counter what someone said about me if its a lie.

sai buhari jooo

This is one of the stupid apc follower with no sense at all. You're such an idiot. Why not call on your so call apc supporters and you all should gather and persuade buhari to debate with GEJ? idiotic reasoning are common in apc followers
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by dochase: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Promote Your Business To More Customers in 2015

We place your ads on major websites in Nigeria through our robust advertising network.
• Ads directly targeted to local consumers • Better Return On Investment.
• Lowest Cost Adverts, lower than Yahoo or Google.
• Ads optimized for smart phones, PCs and other Mobile devices
• Contextual ad serving. Over 80 million impressions served daily

To promote your business start here. http://dochase.com/

malikmoreni:
How to be a PDP supporter

1. Create lies.

2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented.

3.Scream "Gej till 2019" if faced with
superior argument.

4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.

5. Insult GMB and anyone
that supports him

6. Lie that GEJ didn't steal $49 billion.

7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GMB in a badlight.

8. Lie that GEJ doesn't have a $500m farm.

9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "Buhari call your boys to order"

grin grin
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by dein77(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2015
We know how opposition politics is played in other nations. The politics APC plays is nothing short of conspiracy.

I will take some time to confirm the other conspiracies outlined by the article. But i do have the one by the Northern Elders Forum.

See pix.

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by lyntiffany(f): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=Bdemmy post=30986896][/quote]were you dead when ihejirika was dealing with the insurgents up north and the NEF/ buhari were crying blood that they are killing their children, or were you not also there when bokoharam named buhari their mediator but he refused to act? That bokoharam got to this extent was because they removed ihejirika who killed them mercilessly. Read your newspaper and stop speculating nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by sandland: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2015
You must be an idiot short of ideas.were Prof Soludo and Sanisu not appointed cbn Governors on merit. With out OBJ your Goodluck would nt have seen Aso Rock. We voted for him but this time no chance.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by lyntiffany(f): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
like i said before..Jonathan is definitely doing something right that is not going down well with the cabals,hence the noise up and down..and i dont see how Nigeria's problem can be solved by a 73 years old grandpa who is supposed to be relaxing somewhere...i just dont understand the logic

#PoliticallyNeutral
quote me negatively and die where you are.

*climbs plantain leaf and flies out*
ok let me clear your eyes politically this people believe that history will repeat itself the case of yaradua and gej comes to mind.
Remember that Timubu wanted to be the vying VP of buhari but they resisted him cause many of them have eyes on the vice presidential seat eg .Amechi, fashola, roachas, e.t.c for them not have issues within themselves they decided to pick a neutral person Osibanjo.
Now this is where their strategy comes in, Tinubu the grandmaster believes that buhari will not live out his tenure probably he might die on the seat (I do not wish him death) and when that happens Osibanjo becomes president then he the vice cause others must have been given one position or another.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Nah today yanch da back everyone on earth has an enemy he should deal with it we don't care they are all thieves
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by psalmsjob: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2015
bdidi:

Buhari alone cannot turn Nigeria around to become a world superpower within a twinkle of an eye as the people clamouring for change thinks.

The problem of Nigeria is hydra headed. Having said all these, who are the people behind Buhari? Are they saints? They are not and that's my fear!
I don't want a situation you will come back here and write that this Buhari regime is rubbish if he wins.

Take a closer look at the people behind him, they are the once that will ruin buhari's regime. No amount of jailing can stop that. Cos these people want their permanent interest intact which Oga Jona has blocked.

A tree cannot make a forest!

Who are the people around GEJ now are they not the ones stealing our money in billions of dollars?

The difference between GEJ and GMBuhari government that we shall see is that Buhari will not join them in stealing if eventually they start to steal as its happening now and GEJ is the Chief-In-Thief thereby making it official.

Buhari will not promote courrption. Besides, this government of PDP particularly with this Goodluck Jonathan as president has proved to us without a doubt that they will not only steal they will encourage it but its yet to be proven if an APC lead government will do thesame things so let's give them a try as the saying goes; "the taste of the soup can only be known when eating."

Change is a catalyst for development particularly when things aren't working as they are now.

#WeWantChange #WeWantBuhari #SaiBaba...these are not just catchy phrases they are our convictions...all these INJUSTICE, UNFAIRNESS, and KILLINGS must stop Komi Yaya!

#LetsVoteForChange

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by vedaxcool(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
melvin0004:
Godfather syndrome should end in dis country. cus dats d root of corruption in d first place. so called godfathers wanting der boys 2 do der biddings at d detriment of d electorate. God bless gej 4 his courage. ........

grin grin grin now his courageous? what of edwin clark his other godfather? off course you are off point, the issue isnt God father it is simply about how GEJ has failed this country and refuses any word of advice or criticism that would stave him off the books of calumny!
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Kingspin(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

GEJ and his supporters are becoming paranoid to the extent that anyone that legitimately criticizes his administration is automatically an enemy.

This is the key issue- If GEJ delivered on his electoral promises, no amount of plotting will sway Nigerians from voting for him.

We need PDP sponsored articles to explain why the Dollar is now N201, we need explanations why the army failed in curbing BH in the last 6 years and less than 6 weeks to a postponed election, they are miraculously making inroads into BH controlled territories. We need insights as to why corrupt allegations against his Ministers have being ignored.

The truth is that Nigerians are tired of GEJ, we want change! The only alternative we have is Buhari

Sai Baba
Where is Buhari? How, what and at what point did Buhari convince you? Wha did he said to you?
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Chigold101(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
"A fruitful tree,attracts more stones"
o my GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY... Men you are so so very very on point.

A fruitful tree attracts both human and animal under it. If it is too big & tall for them to climb, they haul stones & use sticks on it...

GEJ forget their stones & sticks... FORWARD NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by charijee(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
like i said before..Jonathan is definitely doing something right that is not going down well with the cabals,hence the noise up and down..and i dont see how Nigeria's problem can be solved by a 73 years old grandpa who is supposed to be relaxing somewhere...i just dont understand the logic

#PoliticallyNeutral
quote me negatively and die where you are.

*climbs plantain leaf and flies out*
Is this your latest trend?....I'm not finding it funny tho.....of course you know what I mean angry
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by tunde1200(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2015
But seems you guys are paid to defend this failed govt!
Because its too glaring to us that this govt can not perform.

For example see what is going on now in NE now Army is given heavy bombardment to BH, why this kind of decision have not been introduce since.
So many innocent souls had died.
Let be honest bro I voted for GEJ and I regreted myself and I will never vote again.

Don't be decieved this govt has nothing to do than hatred they have for other party.
Your 2questions are YES but on the issue of ASUU this present administration is worst!!.
As I'm typine now have not use electricity for 24hrs since january 2015 till date and bills keep coming on side

HirstMOG:

Let me use one or two points to prove to you that you don't understood what your comments meant: 1) before GEJ, were there no bad roads in Nigeria, were there no road accidents? 2) if you passed through any of the Nigerian Universities, were there no ASUU and NASUU industrial strike at any point in your University days? If you don't know what to comment jst keep mute ok!!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Objektive: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different nam

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Objektive: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2015
APC HAS BEEN PAYING ABOUT 4 GUYS IN EVERY NEWSPAPER STAND IN PORT HARCOURT TO DEFEND THEM IN THE NATION AND PUNCH...........HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY YOU NA?

YOUR MATES HAVE DIED AND ARE STILL DYING IN LAGOS WHEN SHARING APC MONEY

tunde1200:
But seems you guys are paid to defend this failed govt!
Because its too glaring to us that this govt can not perform.

For example see what is going on now in NE now Army is given heavy bombardment to BH, why this kind of decision have not been introduce since.
So many innocent souls had died.
Let be honest bro I voted for GEJ and I regreted myself and I will never vote again.

Don't be decieved this govt has nothing to do than hatred they have for other party.
Your 2questions are YES but on the issue of ASUU this present administration is worst!!.
As I'm typine now have not use electricity for 24hrs since january 2015 till date and bills keep coming on side

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by filiks(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Sai Baba

Sometimes it takes that length of time to study such crisis to be able to fight it effectively.

If you don't know what or who you are up against, how on earth will you combat?

Now, the boko haram we all assumed were locally sponsored have turned out to be an internationally sponsored terrorist group, with even French men fighting with them on ground!

Then with the French govt trying to intimidate Cameroon to release their terrorist citizens, I don't think anyone needs to be CIA to interpret that body language.

While Nigerians were busy pointing fingers at each other, the west was making plans to destroy us from among us.
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by martin98(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
courage54:
The author of this article should please answer these questions.

1. Was it conspiracy that made GEJ not to take any action when over 200 Chibok school girls were kidnapped?

2. Was is also conspiracy that made GEJ not to probe the action of the minister that conducted the immigration exam that took the lives of over 16 graduates that paid for that recruitment?

3. Was it conspiracy that caused ASUU, Polytechnic workers strikes? That has caused our school children to spend more times at home more than they have spent at school? And even caused the lives of some of them?

4. Was it the same conspiracy that has caused the shortage of power supply? Which has cause many SME into premature death?

5. Was it the same conspiracy that caused all the multiple accidents in our roads which has claimed a lot of lives? When we all no is due to the bad state of our roads?

6. Maybe is the same conspiracy that has made GEJ to legalise corruption by saying stealing is not corruption bearing in mind the case of our missing 20billion dollars, Stella Odua case, Daziani 10billion dollars private jet case, subside criminals, pension scams, e.t.c

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta
Useless article I must say.
Was it his government that caused the strike by our universities and polytechnics? It was because of failed promises by past government.
Or would you tell me our federal roads are not better under GEJ?
And how has he legalised corruption? He said stealing is not corruption and not corruption is not a sin.
Well, even though it has not started yielding results, we know there is work going on in the power sector and soon we will start seeing results.
Oh! Buhari is not corrupt but he can present a fake certificate.
Oh! He is not corrupt but he allowed 50suitcases to be brought into the country unchecked.
Oh! He is not corrupt but millions got missing when he was in charge of NNPC.
Oh! He is not corrupt but can give a bias judgement; jailing the vice president(Igbo) but putting the president(Hausa) on house arrest.
Oh! He is not corrupt but he can kidnap someone in another country because he feels the person should be jailed without taking the due process.
Oh! He is not corrupt but he can contest for a position knowing fully well he is not qualified to contest for the position.
Oh! He is not corrupt but he can surround himself with the corrupt.
He will fight insurgency, yet he condemn the killing of bokoharam member saying it is an injustice to the north.
The same man that failed to condemn the 2011 post election violence by his supporters.
My people vote wisely.
Vote GEJ.
Vote PDP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by wise0ne: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.