Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (44437 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by rotimilax(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
booqee:
duhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat da fcck!!! too much film dey worry u. shuo?!
Oh really? U know Ray J's gf beat him to a pulp and sent him to d hospital?what abt that?
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by chubbypearl(f): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonym0us:
Came back home my wife left the kids outside to gossip with her useless sister that came from Ibadan guess what I did?

she's in the hospital now right now in coma
Just that?I thought you wanted to say she is in the mortuary?abeg park well!
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by plendil: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
incrediblestev:
People need to get real and stop arguing as if they were some robot with no feelings...... Some women are violent and only calm down when they get an equal or more violence in return. Only a disrespectful woman will get angry to the point of slapping or hitting a man. I have seen a woman slap a man and even spat on him during an argument.

It is so easy for men who have never been recipients of violence from such women to come out here and preach about not hitting a woman no matter what, that's a lie. 90% of male folks will respond equally at least to a woman that slaps or hit them out of provocation, we are all feeling human beings, it is only Natural to act in this same manner.

The preaching should be that nobody, be you man or woman should slap or hit anyone in provocation, no matter how bad it is...... Just as a man is expected to work away in a charged atmosphere, so should a woman do too. Any argument that seeks to suggest that even if a woman hits a man it is wrong for the man to respond back is hypocritical and playing to the gallery.....

i have never had to hit any woman that did not hit me even in the face of provocative comments, but I have had to respond in equal measure to a lady that pointed her fingers at me, pulled my trousers and asked me to do my worst, I shoved her and got a resounding slap that got me seeing stars that say get that bitch, the result was an equally reassuring thunderous slaps that reminded her that I could actually inflict even more violence on her than she can on me..... Everyone that witnessed the whole thing go down supported me because I had been tolerant enough to the point of empowering the foolish girl. Again, if a woman attacks me and expects me to just cowl in fear of not being seen as a woman beater then she is in for a big disappointment cos I won't hesitate to respond to her gesture. Na so.

Well our airheaded female counterparts would have us believe otherwise.

"Under no circumstance should a man raise a finger on a woman. Even if she insults him, spits on him or even gets physical, he must NEVER retaliate. He should ALWAYS walk away."

See their long mouth.

The fact remains, those who view violence as the only way of expressing their discontent with whatever situation should be prepared for the consequences. Its that simple. If the first assaulted party is able to muster the will to walk away without retaliation, good for him. Insisting, however, that that should be the standard, women having the sole right to inflict harm without expecting reciprocation is narrow-minded and hypocritical.

[size=19pt]Bottom line: Violence of any form is barbaric and should never be condoned or encouraged. Women do not hit your man, men do not hit your women.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ekiloui(f): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
seunoni34:

It's funny how you didn't warn the ladies never to deliberately provoke their husbands under any circumstances. Either by words or actions cos violence beget violence. See how you talked about domestic violence like it's a one sided thing.
Double standards at its peak

That isn't relevant in this case..the topic was based on men retaliating.

Women are not mad, for your wife to have a fight with you then u should have provoked her too, so provocation is a 2 way thing.

I know Domestic violence is a 2 way thing but over 70% have the men portrayed as abusers and I have seen a fair share in my environment of which one of my neighbours nearly killed his wife, so forgive me if I'm one sided about it but under no circumstance should a man hit his wife, a wise man would profer a better solution for his marital problems while a useless one will resort to the easiest solution (violence)
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
katzz:
Under no circumstance should u hit ur wife.....u dont deliberately hurt people u love. shes not a child, adults talk things through. A man should protect and take care of his wifey not treat her like a punching bag

Who be this?

Imagine say I come back to the house late and my wife get liver block way for me, with reason say if I no tell am wia I dey come from she Wnt allow me pass, den it extended to d level of raising her hand to touch me!

Oh! Holy mother of morzat!

That's the beginning of her end.

We no go because of girlchild abuse collect shit chop.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by tmanuelle(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Op is very correct. I will do the same. The devil that possessed her when she did raise her hand against me first will come out when I'm done dealing with her - that's a lot of gut.

However, I don't ever wish to be with an aggressive, temperamental, violent woman.

God bless you Sweetie

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by rotimilax(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
debrihachi:

I do hit my bf and he doesn't hit back. ...... If u can't hit ur mother u should never hit ur wife
Continue doing that and u just might find urself and probably ur friends in the emergency unit in Igbogbi. What insolence

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by chubbypearl(f): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
LadyX:
Who administers corrective medicine to you when you're wrong?

Good question!it is his type that a woman will use everything within her to subdue and tame him...

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by chubbypearl(f): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Women are the real cause of marital problems but they will never accept this..Check every dispute in a family, the woman is the major cause of the quarrel. I know of a woman that slaps the husband regularly, just because the man dey form i will not beat her until she slapped him in the public. Thats when he knew that enough was enough..the man waited until they got home and dealt with her big time..since then, she respected herself.

am not in support of men beating their wives unjustly but women should also not frustrate the man to do it.
Fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by mfm04622: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
I remember this incident. This man always beat the wife claiming provocation. The man no know say the woman na fighter. After one such incident, a friend to the wife visited her. Seeing her in such state, the friend was surprised. The friend know the wife na fighter. The wife said she can't beat her husband as the husband is the head of the family. The friend convinced her to fight back the next time the husband try any nonsense. To cut long story short, the next time the husband slapped her, she responded with a blow. After fight, the husband needed hospitalization! That was the last time the couple had a fight

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
ℓ̊ wish to marry a man like U̶̲̥̅̊ so ℓ̊ can beat the rubbish out of U̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ even サανε the confident, U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ a man U̶̲̥̅̊ knw HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ to control U̶̲̥̅̊Я wife, she dare not raise her hand. #coward.

#proudlyUpcomingSoldier WITH StoneHeart.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Ilekeh(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Attention seeker. He should post his full name and address if we are to take him seriously.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by frankmoney(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Women are fragile creatures ....why would u wonna beat ur wife ? there are better ways to command respect , you could sit her down and talk sense to her ....but never ever beat a woman .....

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

I feel u bro. Best thing to do in such situations is to plead for amnesty grin

Brother I don plead tire.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Raypawer(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
rotimilax:

God no go let u meet stubborn woman. Just pray for the grace of God to deal with such women and stop talking like a naïve guy

dude relax... I stubborn pass any woman but u need God to meet the right woman Nd you need to tame her anyhow! so the first step of taming her is self respect Nd living up to your responsibilities... even if the woman na witch she go mello Nd respect you bro. its not a matter of nativity.... you only need wisdom so you can deal with woman. I pray you prepare yourself enough before you marry so that you home will not be a battle ground!

I was so silly of you saying I will beat my wife if she beats me first. well you have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by 2CatWoman: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is why some women choose to be single parents.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Aystarz: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
ℓ̊ wish to marry a man like U̶̲̥̅̊ so ℓ̊ can beat the rubbish out of U̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ even サανε the confident, U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ a man U̶̲̥̅̊ knw HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ to control U̶̲̥̅̊Я wife, she dare not raise her hand. #coward.

#proudlyUpcomingSoldier WITH StoneHeart.

Lool wey the hand wey u wan use beat am?? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aystarz:

Lool wey the hand wey u wan use beat am?? grin
Hmmmmm, U̶̲̥̅̊ think so?
What a man can do a woman can do better.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Ewuro4: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
chubbypearl:
Just that?I thought you wanted to say she is in the mortuary?abeg park well!

grin grin
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:

Even when she hits me first? I should fold my hands and watch as it turns violent and she injures me?

Sorry, like I said, I'll beat that devil out of her.

Bro, not you alone. My own is i dont waste time in beating women. That's what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
babeline:

I really feel sorry for your wife/ gf. That woman has made the greatest mistake by getting involved with someone with a mind like yours I'm sorry

Make i hear word abeg. Like some women trully deserve some guys?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Ilekeh(f): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
kilokeys:
i imagine a scenario where she overpowers u.. beats u to pulp, dislocates ur knee with pestle remove two teeth with frying pan..

u would still never admit ur wife beat u, would u?

u go form accident

Lmaoooo
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Any woman wey do anyhow go see anyhow. I hate it when ladies come up here and form innocent, whereas they have one way or another received a slap in their respective relationships.

I once dated a lady who gathered a full box of my clothes with my overall inside and set it ablaze. She almost burnt my credentials too, but I had to hurriedly take it away from her and she was determined to burn them. I played a gentleman and held back my anger and temper too, her reeason was that my phone was on waitin for 20mins the previous day she called and I tried explaining and she felt I was cheating. The final straw was when after I had left the house that same day to cool off and came back to eat, there was no food so I had to prepare something. Guess what the fooool did, she spat on the full pot of food when I brought it down and poured dirty soap water inside. I still do remember the upper-cut I gave that babe till date, and I made sure I beat her well to my satisfaction with my room doors locked and threw her out after all her shouting. I felt relieved afterwards. No remorse whatsoever...

Since then, any babe wey try do nonsense de see nonsense.

I say no to bullshit

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by hardbody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:

Even when she hits me first? I should fold my hands and watch as it turns violent and she injures me?

Sorry, like I said, I'll beat that devil out of her.

Dont just beat her, beat her to stupor then continue until she expires and then get crowned as the strongest man in ur hood.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by GentleToks(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
kestolove95:
If my wife. Raise ha hands. On me...I will just leav d house and come back at nyt...by den d devil go don leav her..may. God not let me raise on on ma wife

Ready to die Mumu!!! Playing to gallery.

Don't ever raise your hand against a woman like an animal regardless what she does except "SHE RAISES HER HAND AGAINST YOU"; That is d rule right there.

The moment you entertain such silly and barbaric attitude from your wife, u r as useless as anything on earth. Just listen to yourself; I will leave the house and come back later............ These are the men that sold their rights to women in their homes. I can bet u on the fact that your so called wife would eventually sleep someone that is man enough and dump u. Do u think women want Didirin as husbands? No way!!!!

She ll eventually slap u one day in the presence of your family members and neighbours. And It won't stop there cos if your wife can slap u and get away with it, then expect your mum to be slapped.

Did u grow up seeing your dad being slapped by your mum? If your answer is no then I rebuke someone like u as a son.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by precisionindepth: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:
I saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/457400/why-husbands-beat-wives) earlier and noticed how ladies claim it's unacceptable for a man to beat a woman under any circumstance.

How about a scenario where the wife raises her hands to beat the husband? Yes, I'll beat that devil out of my wife if and only if she ever raises her hand to beat me first.
beat her jare, u can even beat her to make her look like unassembled motor parts....u know how they look like abi?
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
kilokeys:
i imagine a scenario where she overpowers u.. beats u to pulp, dislocates ur knee with pestle remove two teeth with frying pan..

u would still never admit ur wife beat u, would u?

u go form accident
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahaha! faint....pour iced water.....
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ademega(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
I know of man that before an argument gets hot wife Don land one dirty slap gidigba for husband face. Little time Na serious bite, little time Na belt. These continued because the man was quite and belive only a mad man beat his wife. But these man always get one injury or the other every week. One Day, the evil in this woman came out again, he started doing as usual, using belt and different objects beating her husband. The husband looked at the woman face very well and landed a neat slap on her face and that was the lastvtime such happened in the house

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by seunoni34(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
ekiloui:

That isn't relevant in this case..the topic was based on men retaliating.

Women are not mad, for your wife to have a fight with you then u should have provoked her too, so provocation is a 2 way thing.

I know Domestic violence is a 2 way thing but over 70% have the men portrayed as abusers and I have seen a fair share in my environment of which one of my neighbours nearly killed his wife, so forgive me if I'm one sided about it but under no circumstance should a man hit his wife, a wise man would profer a better solution for his marital problems while a useless one will resort to the easiest solution (violence)
i
70% have men portrayed as abusers? Wow! I will like to know where you got your statistics from. You feel the need to bloat statistics to further buttress your point ba?

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ghost1718(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
i wont say anything grin make my future wives no leave me run grin grin
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ibrokola(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:
I saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/457400/why-husbands-beat-wives) earlier and noticed how ladies claim it's unacceptable for a man to beat a woman under any circumstance.

How about a scenario where the wife raises her hands to beat the husband? Yes, I'll beat that devil out of my wife if and only if she ever raises her hand to beat me first.
There's nothing rational about your mind!
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by IGBOSON1: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Wow , can't believe someone is harbouring thoughts of fighting even before marriage undecided

^^^I bet he wouldn't say that if his wife happened to be a female heavyweight boxing champion! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Only Introverts Will Understand These / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.