Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl (2405 Views)

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
This thread is as a result of a similar thread where Igbo's where accused of marrying Igbo's.
My northern friends do marry same northern women, Edo do marry Edo, I served in akwa ibom and indeed i can state clearly that akwa ibom marry akwa ibom also.
So guys, this is why you need an Igbo woman as a wife.

1. Igbo woman will take care of you: You can accuss an Igbo of loving money which i agree with you because everyone including you loves money(if you disagree say amen to this prayer...may you remain poor all your life) cheesy
An Igbo woman can never deny you the care and love due. She will take care of you, the children, give you sex,more sex and make you happy

2. Igbo girls are faithful: Believe me any woman can cheat if they want to, but the average igbo woman, once married remains faithful even after you die. You hardly find her marrying again if she had kids for you, she is faithful and won't cheat even when she is tempted.

3. She takes care of your mother: Igbo women will take care of your mother.
She doesn't mind the stress, your tribe or even if your mother is ugly and harsh, she takes care of your mother even when you travel for long

4. The case of bride price is a big lie: Even those yet to marry will say one thing or the other about bride price and that the girl's people will finish your money. It is a big lie. I come from IMO state and i can state clearly that it is a lie. My sister got married in DEC 2014 and the guy dey happy because him just dey like say na free babe they dash am.. cheesy he paid less than 9,000 yes nine thousand for bride price. Infact in all he spent less than 100,000. So when people tell you that Igbo people charge too much, don't listen to them cos person way never go, never know. No be by hear say...

Marry an Igbo woman today and live a life of peace and freedom.
Igbo kwenu?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op you forgot to add that Igbo women are the most beautiful and intelligent women in Nigeria cool

#Igbowomenrock

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
This girl you too like comment first you no dey sleep? I'll beat you oooo shocked
missjenna:
Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Okwu gi amaka..nwa nnahcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Intrepid01(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
MY Views:

Let me state clearly that I am a Nigerian from the West.

I agree with you that marrying an Ibo Lady has got its advantages but trust me it has it s disadvantages too.

There is nothing like generalisation, If a lady is good she's good not because of her place of birth or ethnic affiliations.

We should all pray to marry the right person and strive to be the right person for our future wives.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by fuckshit: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
bloody fücking shït grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by menix(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Off to Meccah to ask Amadioha if d above reasons re true..

For that no. 2 should only apply to Enugu, Abia,Ebonyi nd part of Anambra galz.

Very soon dey will start quoting lik ndi ara brazil..
Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op u forgot abt dia humongo bride pricegrin
Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
I is......

Wait BRB !!

.....am going to call ma and ask her if those things are true talk. Will ask papa 2 if he agree. undecided

.....................phone ringing!!
Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by chiedu7: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Intrepid01:
MY Views:

Let me state clearly that I am a Nigerian from the West.

I agree with you that marrying an Ibo Lady has got its advantages but trust me it has it s disadvantages too.

There is nothing like generalisation, If a lady is good she's good not because of her place of birth or ethnic affiliations.

We should all pray to marry the right person and strive to be the right person for our future wives.
Rose2014:

But you just posted this not too long ago.

As usual, Yorubas always getting bursted on biafran threads claiming SS

u can now go n bury you miserable face in shame

Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by kuuljay(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2015
hundred k to marry in Imo! believe op at your own risk.thats how they told my guy that their daughter is not for sale so he should bring anything he can afford in the list.on the day of the wedding come see gbege we had to contribute to save our guy cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl by solodox(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
missjenna:
Op you forgot to add that Igbo women are the most beautiful and intelligent women in Nigeria cool

#Igbowomenrock

Truth be told, Igbo girls are mighty fine if you ask me! Might end up making one the mrs.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo) / Dudes Dat Work Out Always Forget Der Legs / Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.