Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV (3967 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am still searching for Tony Blair's leg. anyone seen it? apc Whr did u keep it...

nice photo store

1 Like

Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by bboshodi: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
dtruth3:
Nawaoooo..... this Fani Kayode get mouth ooo!.

He is really a nightmare for the APC!
Even Rotimi Amaechi could not stand him.
Indid, this man is a buldozer! he is very intelegent and conversant with nigeria history!
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by bboshodi: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Really! If you're a good student of history, you 'll understand he has not made ANY point. That omo ale that does any body's bid- provided you pay him.

He's doing what his family is known for. He's father played the same role in his life time.
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by IGBOSON1: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I fvcked bianca ojuku without using a condom

^^^I think you've got them confused with your mama and the 30 motor park touts that ran a train on her (back, front and mouth).....she walked funny for weeks after the marathon session, and rumour has it that as her worn out and dry old puss'y is no more fit for purpose she's now resorted to giving blow-jobs at 50 naira a go!

Cheers! wink
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by thaoriginator: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2015
chigo93:
olodo olodo olodo,is dat hw 2 spell intelligent?
grin the idiott almost spelt detergent for intelligent.. What do you expect from products of Pigs Dig Pigs
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by thaoriginator: 1:01am On Feb 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I think you've got them confused with your mama and the 30 motor park touts that ran a train on her (back, front and mouth).....she walked funny for weeks after the marathon session, and rumour has it that as her worn out and dry old puss'y is no more fit for purpose she's now resorted to giving blow-jobs at 50 naira a go!

Cheers! wink
Flat headed Pigs Dig Pigs grin e don vex?
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by nwala85: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate.
He cannot be our president
He is not dynamic
Since the 70s , he cannot upgrade
Others since then has upgraded.
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by dtruth3(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
chigo93:
olodo olodo olodo,is dat hw 2 spell intelligent?
hahahahhahahahhahahhahahah
atleast, i am far more better than Buhari(your principal) who calls corruption "Kworoption" and instead of APC, he calls it "hee fee cee"

*falls on the ground, laughing and crying*
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
dtruth3:
hahahahhahahahhahahhahahah
atleast, i am far more better than Buhari(your principal) who calls corruption "Kworoption" and instead of APC, he calls it "hee fee cee"

*falls on the ground, laughing and crying*
only u laff, only u cry.fool
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by dtruth3(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
chigo93:
only u laff, only u cry.fool
it takes a fool to know one!

easy bro, stop runing temperature! i wonder how you will feel after march 28th, when your certificateless fresidential... no, i mean presidential dreamer has been defeated by GEj?
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
he is very intelegent

Intelegent indeed, keep celebrating people without integrity with your intelegent
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
dtruth3:
Nawaoooo..... this Fani Kayode get mouth ooo!.

He is really a nightmare for the APC!
Even Rotimi Amaechi could not stand him.
Indid, this man is a buldozer! he is very intelegent and conversant with nigeria history!
keep advertising ffk without integrity with your intelegent, I also noticed your intelegent anuofia
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2015
dtruth3:
it takes a fool to know one!

easy bro, stop runing temperature! i wonder how you will feel after march 28th, when your certificateless fresidential... no, i mean presidential dreamer has been defeated by GEj?
one word.fool
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by dtruth3(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2015
studio14:
keep advertising ffk without integrity with your intelegent, I also noticed your intelegent anuofia
Ewu Mpama!
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2015
dtruth3:
Ewu Mpama!
intelegent
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Revolution: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by dtruth3(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
studio14:
intelegent
between me and you, as well as every other persons that has quoted me, who is now the foolish person?

chai...! finally, i'm now getting the traffic i needed!

*sits down on the floor, spreads my two legs, with a bottle of HERO Beer and popcorn*

yessssssss! it worked! i knew the gullible Hee Fee Cee folks will concentrate more on the spellings and give me the traffic i needed!

so i ask once again, who is the fool here?
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Olaolufred(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
HE REALLY FINISHED APC ON THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zzYbtGCyn4
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I fvcked bianca ojuku without using a condom

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he can continue to fvck and fvck, we don't care so long as buhari loses the election next month, we are okay with it. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
chat2deen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loser! Even Obasanjo has denied making this comment. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Se desperation oo. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.