Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future (5250 Views)

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies / 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by profstar(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
PREDICTION OF PASTOR OSINBAJO'S FUTURE

I write this from a “POLITICALLY NEUTRAL MIND” and I have no other intention of any kind for writing this than to warn the concerned person.

Let’s get something straight; I am NOT an astrologer neither am I a prophet nor an Imam: it is just my logical reasoning and nothing else.

Note 1: there are other people's opinions about after-election but these predictions are mine.

And Of course! I might be wrong.

I. BACKGROUND:
Well, it is a known fact that the selection of the vice president aspirant of the APC was tactically made to counter the PDP's candidate "Goodluck Ebele” in the following area which is Jonathan's strong point in winning 2015 election, they are:
1. The Christian strong and biased support for him
2. The academic qualification he has acquired
3. The Yoruba’s alternative preference of a southerners to a northerner (and more other points which will be ignored to avoid excessive longevity of this letter)
Let us take the points one after the other

1. The Christian strong and biased support for Jonathan

It is an glaring fact that Mr Jonathan politically affiliated himself with the Redeem Christian Church of God and it actually paid off greatly as at the last election, now APC are so clever that they made a bigger move by not just affiliating with the Christian Church but by also choosing a pastor from this Jonathan affiliated source. Without excessive logical thinking you know that this Jonathan's strong mountain-like point has been turned to valley.
2. The academic qualification he has acquired: it is also a known fact that President Jonathan is a PhD degree holder, and this is another major reason elite will want to vote for Jonathan over Buhari, in this aspect also APC found someone who is not just a PhD degree holder but a professor, (forgive me if i have misused some academic terms but i guess you got the point)
Therefore, Osinbajo is two men in one for APC in their quest for presidential post.

II. ASSUMPTIONS:
This prognostication is based on two assumptions and the assumptions that:
1. APC is having a secret Islamic agenda
2. APC is NOT having a secret Islamic agenda

1. Now according to the first assumption which is "what IF APC is having a secret Islamic agenda to implement after winning the presidential election
Now if they are, then I believe that by exposing their next action through my prediction will destabilize their negative plan and thereby saving the life(s) of the concern.
Now come to think of it, if APC is having a secret Islamic agenda then what will happen to the Christians in their party when they win the presidential election, specifically, what will happen to the vice president aspirant "Pastor Osinbajo" when APC wins the presidential villa?
Therefore, IF APC is having a secret Islamic agenda then PASTOR OSINBAJO IS BEEN USED, to public view (election time) he is a “queen” (chess mightiest piece), but in their secret motive (appears after election) he is nothing but just a PAWN (chess smallest and sacrificial piece).
The following are those things that do happen to PAWNS in the real world

1. He will be totally suppressed as a vice president:
This is a prediction which is at least better than my other predictions, this happen a lot in administration where an important person will be intentionally turned invisible no matter how proactive he seems to be.

2. He will be psychologically so affected that he will resign as been the vice president (this prediction is self-explanatory)

3. The vice president will be murdered by his own inner political people :
THIS WRITEUP IS PURELY TO WARN HIM TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL OF THOSE THAT EAT AND DRINK WITH HIM. Rule for longevity: Trust no one (especially in politics where your greatest ally can become your greatest enemy)

If APC have a secret agenda, whether in religion (Islamic), ethic group (power to the north), or others, then, if Pas Osinbajo don't play his game well it could be death. This is so because APC winning this election means that the work of Prof. Osinbajo is done, whether or not he seems to be on the same chapter with their Islamic agenda he will still be replaced with a Muslim.

4. He switches to Islamic religion: well, this is common among APC members, changing colors, flags, groups, friends, adversary, and political sign, a change in religion could be the next on the line.

For the sake of Nigeria, for the sake of the lives involve, For the sake of Pas Osinbajo, I pray that there will NOT be cause for a negative reminisce of this my write up in the future.

B.
Second assumption:
APC IS NOT A RELIGION BIASED/ TRIBALISTIC POLITICAL PARTY: if APC is not a religion biased or tribalistic political party, then Buhari Osinbajo will be a divine blessing to Nigeria.

SO PERSONALLY, FROM THIS TWO PREDICTIONS, I HOPE THE FIRST ASSUMPTION TO BE FALSE/WRONG.

Well this is for APC and Osinbajo, therefore, coming soon on that of PDP too.
... to be continued,

Source: myself
Oke Samson

5 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by psucc(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Space book.

Chewing kpomo.

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Chanchit: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Candle no dey see hin own yansh, Brotherly try predict ur own future.

3 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by profstar(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chanchit:
Candle no dey see hin own yansh, Brotherly try predict ur own future.
Read the second paragraph bro

6 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by JurassicPark: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nigerian Politics is a dirty Game

For a pastor prof to be involved in it is a Shame

If he is rubbished in the end, he bears the Blame

Anyone who disputes this must be very Lame

12 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by opiaoku: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Osibanjo is a vagabond

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by profstar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Pls o, I didn't post my writeup to encourage insult on others o, so PLS watch what you type at least on my post, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
One word. Osinbajo is a VP. He is never voted into that position. He is appointed. You need no constitutional means to remove and reappoint another VP. Muslim-Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by ucheheart(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
And when nigeria finally becomes an islamic nation, what happens next? Will they kill all the christians? There are islamic nations all over the world and christians are surviving there how much more nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by jerflakes(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
ucheheart:
And when nigeria finally becomes an islamic nation, what happens next? Will they kill all the christians? There are islamic nations all over the world and christians are surviving there how much more nigeria.

Bloody islamist!

Füçk you!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by bboshodi: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
musiwa94:
[size=38pt]Osibanjo is going to continue arm robbering like Tinubu.

He is going to hell fire.. burn like a mad man
Arranging for Area boys
snatching ballot box
Election rigging
If he lucky, bullet may kill him if not assassinator, finish him
That is the life of nigeria politician

It is not too late for Osibanjo to join new believer classess. It is not too late for Osibanjo to accept Jesus as his lord and personal Savior.

Any man who walk with tinubu, well I dont have to tell you who is the lord of the life of Tinubu.. ESU LALU. satan.

If Osibanjo close his eyes, God can have mercy upon his life...

If Osibanjo end up a liar like his father inlaw.. today, It is a region , tomorrow ,it is a country.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by bboshodi: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think you're forgiven, but
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by ruthxzy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by chamboy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari/Osinbajo would change d face of Nigerian Politics

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Faibuhari: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Osinbanjo is a disgrace to christiandom, Musiwa also said he is a disgrace to his Independent western region. Does Osibanjo has a problem of running nose with the way he tilts his head upwards on his campaign posters

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by senorova(m): 1:11am On Feb 23, 2015
JurassicPark:
Nigerian Politics is a dirty Game
For a pastor prof to be involved in it is a Shame
If he is rubbished in the end, he bears the Blame
Anyone who disputes this must be very Lame

Faibuhari:
Osinbanjo is a disgrace to christiandom, Musiwa also said he is a disgrace to his Independent western region. Does Osibanjo has a problem of running nose with the way he tilts his head upwards on his campaign posters

I'm so stunned at the naivety that oozes from these posts.
What's wrong in a pastor or professor who from all indications has no past record of indulgence in political misdemeanor contesting for vp? It's people like you that see good things and destroy them.

You better start posting reasonable comments other than posting sentimental, biased, baseless rantings.

3 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by JurassicPark: 1:33am On Feb 23, 2015
senorova:

I'm so stunned at the naivety that oozes from these posts.
What's wrong in a pastor or professor who from all indications has no past record of indulgence in political misdemeanor contesting for vp? It's people like you that see good things and destroy them.

You better start posting reasonable comments other than posting sentimental, biased, baseless rantings.

If you take a brighter look, you may be the one with a baseless and biased ranting here

A man truly called by God does not share tables with ungodly men in the name of Nigerian politics.

Except he's denounced his calling, that is if he was called in the first place

Psalm 1:1

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 23, 2015
OP U HAVE A POINT O! I hear bye defect to PDP, my eyes are nw opened to be honest embarassed

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by senorova(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2015
JurassicPark:

If you take a brighter look, you may be the one with a baseless and biased ranting here

A man truly called by God does not share tables with ungodly men in the name of Nigerian politics.

Except he's denounced his calling, that is if he was called in the first place

Psalm 1:1

You're not weighing the pros and cons here. What if he was called? I believe that everything happens for a reason...and if God wants to answer our prayers for a better leadership, should we still naively choose for God?
I'm a Christian, and one thing I know for sure about God is this; Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

You have no idea what Nigeria can become under the administration if GMB and PYO...so what's all your fuss about osibanjo's intention to run as vp?

You better start acting on the faith you claim you hold on to. As for me o,I believe God has answered our prayers for a better Nigeria and as such, I won't judge the prospective aspirants based on religious sentiments.
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by khassy(m): 2:33am On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ went to RCCG and got a thunderous ovation .... PYO got ...?

in other news
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by profstar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
My article before 2015 election came to pass in 2019
cc: lalasticala,mynd44
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by leokid866: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Turantula(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
profstar:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Move this to front page please

He tried

Cc: lalasticala,mynd44

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ok o
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by oogbiko(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Interesting

In that case, those advising the VP to resign are not doing well

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by ecolime(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
profstar:
Congratulations bro. How we wan take wash am? Lmao
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by TheFacelessMan: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin

How are we sure you didn't edit some of the content ,?

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by gcey2k(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
cry
Re: Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future by dimexy247(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Seen and read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB / VIDEO: Put Back Bight Of Biafra On The Map: Senator Ben Bruce / This Is What You See When Election Is Approaching In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.