Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination (869 Views)

We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare / Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi / Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination by Goddynaija: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
SOURCE:http://nigerianmag..com/2015/03/10-solid-reasons-why-buharipastor.html#

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Xam3uBhBKfw/VRCFFDVgHQI/AAAAAAAAAzg/EWLTdbOo22I/s1600/Buhari-Yemi-Osinbajo-1.jpg[/img]

The ”Institution” called church is beginning to look like a Joke more and more on a daily base imaging in the last elections Buhari under CPC picked ”Pastor” Tunde Bakare as vice, this year he picked RCCG senior Pastor Oyamidele Osinbajo as vice, who knows maybe in 2019 he might just decide to pick The Pope afterall few moths back The Pope was spotted observing Salats in a Turkish Mosque all that is left is for him to also take the Shahada, pay the Zakat observe ramadan and Pay Pilgrimage to Kabba in Saudi Arabia next time he visits the middle east. Its very Painful to admit this but The Muslims are more Religious than we so called Christians yes you heard me right or rather ‘you read me right’. you may ask yourself why do i say this? my answer in response is this, in my miserable 19 years of been a Nigerian i have not heard of or seen an Imam who contested or is contesting for Presidency not to talk of been a Vice to ”A Misguided Person on the wrong Path” (AKA A Christian), the truth is the Muslim Leaders would not ever dare to do something which Prophet Muhammad(SAW) wouldn’t do because they know their job they are supposed to be an Exemplary Figure, you might then ask out of ignorance, ”is the current vice president Sambo not a muslim?” my answer in response is a question ”is Sambo an Imam”? i am talking about Religious leaders here not just mere followers of Islam an Imam can be Equated to a Reverend Father or Priest in Catholicism or a Pastor in Pentecostal churches so do you now see where Pastor Osinbajo’s blunder is coming from?? if Buhari had picked lets say Oshiomole, Ameachi or just any other random Christian then it would not be a problem because these people are Political Veterans but when it comes to religious mattersthey are very limited in knowledge. To m0st so called ”Christians” mere looking at the Pastor Osinbajo/Buhari combination with their Ignorance infested eyes it might not look like a big deal and they might say i am just trying to make a mountain out of a Molehill but by the time i am through with this article you will be a lot wiser. Imaging if you where to be a new Muslim convert to Christianity at RCCG how would you then feel hearing the news that the pastor who converted you to the alleged ‘Right Part’ AKA Christianity is now in an Unholy alliance with an Alleged Unbeliever all in the name of Change? Well let me not bore you further and lets go straight to the bone of contention which is 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’Pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination To Christianity;

1. Duty Of A Pastor: A Pastor is supposed to be an Exemplary Figure a shepherd and we Christians The sheeps A Pastors main Assignment is Winning souls for God’s Kingdom by promoting genuine repentance, salvation, sanctification, holiness & peace. as Christians we are supposed to be 100% like Christ but since the Pastor is supposed to be our Religious leader then he is supposed to be 190% Pastors are like the direct Disciples of Christ, and are supposed to live their lives explicitly to the bible, what is their main purpose? well lets pick up our bibles Matthew 28:16-20 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go… 18 Then Jesus came to them and said… 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. This is not about APC or PDP or any political parties. It is about leading the nation back to God. That is the only way Pastor Osinbajo can truly rebuild this nation, did you see anything like go and contest for political positions? or go and liberate Christians?

2. The God Sent Nigerian Messiah: lol most peeps i have debated with after laying down the above point one they then ask the exact question in your mind; ”does this mean God cannot send a messiah to Nigeria what of moses and Joshua etc from the bible didnt they liberate the believers?” well this question is a good one but it is as a result of your ill understanding of Christianity and the result of you never taking out time to read your bible comprehensively from Genesis to Revelation, Newsflash we are Christians and not Jews moreover Moses & Joshua lead with great signs and wonders i.e splitting seas and bringing down the walls of Jericho with just trumpets, which signs and wonders has pastor Osinbajo exhibited? unless you are telling me that the broom he usually carries around is a magical wand or he can sit on it and fly. The prophecies of Judaism have been fulfilled hence the birth of Christianity, A Christian is a person who has decided to live exactly like Christ hence that name ”Christian” meaning Christ Like, the era of Jews, Judaism, Moses and Joshua are gone for good we are now in the New testament.

3. The God Of Confusion: Our God is not a God Of Confusion who will send a Muslim(An Alleged Unbeliever) as President along side a Christian( An Alleged Believer) as Vice to liberate his people any biblical reference to anything like this Pastor fyi Our Christian God is not interested in Liberation but rather more interested in converting alleged lost souls to himself. has the so called ‘Pastor’ Osinbajo ever tried to convert Buhari to Christianity a religion where he is considered as a Champion, Shepherd, Scholar hence the title ”Pastor”? If indeed God wanted to send another Messiah which is not possible as Jesus is the last and Final, would he now send an alleged unbeliever(Buhari) according to the Christian Doctrine? dont you think he would rather send someone like EA Adeboye, or Oyedepo or TB Joshua or wait Chris Okotie as president? ooops i forgot God allegedly sent Okotie as President he failed and then Tunde Bakare as vice and he failed again. Lol Our God is now a God of Trial And Error..smh

4. Breaking News: On this note i would like to tell you ignorant Christians and Muslims that contrary to what your Imams and Pastors are telling you God is not involved in Politics, and that is why we have Elections and electoral commissions set up in the first place, this is all Part of the free will God has giving us, dont let any Pastor tell you that God has commanded you to vote for him and his Friend (an alleged Unbeliever) also dont let any Imam deceive you into voting for your brother in Islam and his vice(an alleged Unbeliever) vote using your humanity dont vote with religious sentiments instilled in you by selfish Religious Leaders. lets assume that they are only 3 eligible voters in Nigeria and 2 decide to vote Mr A and 1 votes Mr B, how does God now fit into this equation or will he now come down from heaven and vote for Mr B?? Nowadays our Pastors deceive unsuspecting Christians even more than Lucifer all because of Greed. Politics & Religion are not supposed to be mixed, but sadly the Islamic doctrine promotes this very dangerous mix and our Christian Leaders are learning from their Muslim Counterpart at a rapid pace only that in their own case it is an Epic fail.

5. Sharia: Can someone help me ask Pastor Osinbajo AKA ”Mr Liberator” what he really knows about Islam & Sharia because from my observation this Pastor knows nothing and is completely clueless about these 2 important things which are supposed to be a priority in his field as a Pastor, how much of the Quran does he really know about? if he had comprehensive knowledge on Islam & Sharia i am very sure pastor Osinbajo will not be committing this abomination because this act is both an abomination in Islam and Christianity, Propaganda you scream? well pull out your Qurans this time and Open to Qur’an (5:51) O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as Allies/Friends. Irrespective of the word you find inside be it ‘friends’ or ‘allies’ Which ever of these words you find written in there does not really matter because its ”more problems for Osinbajo” as a matter of fact finding Allies in there worsens the whole issue. My belove Imams do not Joke with these commandments hence you will never see an Imam/Christian combination.

6. Doesn’t This Above Quranic verse In Number 5 also apply to General Muhammadu Buhari? Well if he is a true Muslim yes it does but there is something called taqiyya تقية i will come back to this shortly…

7. Unholy Utterances By General Muhammadu Buhari: Gen Buhari has always been allegedly quoted to have said the below;

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Buhari said – Buhari was alleged to have made the above comments at a seminar organized by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria in 2011
“It is a legal responsibility which God has given us(Muslims), within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear,” he said.
“What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law,” he went on. – AFP
Also in 2011 Gen Buhari told Muslims to vote him at the then presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.
If infact Gen Buhari said all these then he is indeed a True Muslim who discretely follows the teachings of Islam.
So What is Shari’ah? Well Sharia refers to a set of rules, regulations, teachings, and values governing the lives of Muslims. However, these rules and regulations, contrary to how they are often described to we Christians by Muslims, covers every single aspect of the life of a Muslim. Sharia laws are gotten mainly from the Quran & Hadiths.
Back to number 6
Now you might ask since people say General Buhari is a religious bigot chosen a Pastor doesn’t this prove the accusation false, well it could all Just be ”Taqiyya”
Meaning: In Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual(Muslim) can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.
This simply means ‘Lying’ is permitted in Islam under certain conditions.
Now let me explain how this whole election plot could all be Taqiyya, what i have noticed amongst must Muslims is that they now commit Taqqiya even when nobody wants to persecute them, Must of them do this to save public humiliation or backlash Taqiyya is now slowly been redefined as Lying or Deceiving people for A good Islamic Course.
This could all be Taqiyya at its best , Trick the Infidels into voting you into power and by the time the deed is done…
I once watched an interview where Pastor Tunde Bakare said ”As Buhari’s Running Mate, I Was Asked To Sign A Resignation Letter Before Election(You Can Watch The Video In HERE It aired on Channels TV programme, Straight Talk With Kadaria)”.

8. ......................................

SORRY THIS POST IS LONG AND SENSITIVE SO READ FULL ARTICLE @

http://nigerianmag..com/2015/03/10-solid-reasons-why-buharipastor.html
Re: 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination by sweetgala(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Last I checked the VP of Nigeria at present is Namadi Sambo a Muslim that has not deterred your so called god from appointing prophets Ayo Oritsejafor and his ilk of bling bling MOGs from providing Jonathan with boundless support.

You need to remove this veil of oppression from your eyes

2 Likes

Re: 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination by themilanway(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
I stopped reading when I got to"In my miserable 19 yrs of been a nigerian."

Here are 10 reasons why the writer of this junk and the person who copied and pasted it are both silly:

1)They are both frustrated human beings

2)They are both miserable Nigerians"In my miserable 19yrs of been a Nigerian"

3)They need to go back to school to learn how to write formal letters and essay.

4)They are both hypocrites

5)The silly article looks disjointed and hurts the eye

6)They only have two votes which might not count or make any difference

7)They are on an already lost cause

coolThere opinions carry little or no water

9)They are religious bigots

10)They know nothing about politics

2 Likes

Re: 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination by themilanway(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
I stopped reading when I got to"In my miserable 19 yrs of been a nigerian."

Here are 10 reasons why the writer of this junk and the person who copied and pasted it are both silly:

1)They are both frustrated human beings

2)They are both miserable Nigerians"In my miserable 19yrs of been a Nigerian"

3)They need to go back to school to learn how to write formal letters and essay.

4)They are both hypocrites

5)The silly article looks disjointed and hurts the eye

6)They only have two votes which might not count or make any difference

7)They are on an already lost cause

coolThere opinions carry little or no water

9)They are religion bigots

10)They know nothing about politics
Re: 10 Solid Reasons Why The Buhari/’pastor’ Osinbajo Combination Is An Abomination by nicklaus40: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dear Femi Fani-Kayode thanks for the post,i knw u are d op buh no matter what u say,what u vomit, ur cries, ur criticisms and even ur praise I HAVE DECIDED TO MARCH FOR GENERAL MUHAMMED BUHARI AND PASTOR PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

(1) (Reply)

Punch Editorial: Election 2015: Dubious Confab Report Approval / DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code-apc / General Buhari's Facebook Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.