Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys (1318 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by adepiero: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
We all know that women are soft and tender and should always be treated as such. But today's girls have misused that quality and now its really getting on our nerves.

Below are some of the things girls say to get things from guys.

1) Can you do me a favor? : This request is the first thing a girl tries out on a new guy and once he false for it! e don be for the guy. this words open the door for a guy to be "Maga(ed)"

2) Have not eaten since morning : When I chat with a girl and she tells me this, in my mind am like "Na me say make you fast?" or "I resemble Mr Biggs"

3) Am bored : Have guys now turned to comedians that you girls just call on for your entertainment? una no sabi road to cinema or AY show!

4) I'm hot : Though we guys like to hear this but then I think its lame for girls to still be using this as an excuse to get laid. "Let's have sex" simple!

5) Can I borrow some money from you? : Guys! once you let go off this money, just take it that you've donated to charity. In cases like this I give an amount I won't bother asking for later because girls can put guys on long thing when it comes to money issue. Ladies, its better to tell a guy you need money than to borrow without paying

6) Do you have food? : This is common to school girls. Instead of saying "I am hungry" they'll be asking if you have food. like say food na criteria to visit guys for house.

7) Will you take me out? : I get furious sometimes when girls say this. in my mind am like "Are you handicapped?" if there isn't any man to spend for you, can't you treat yourself to something nice! ladies, ojukokoro will kill some of you.

Guys, feel free to add yours to the list and ladies! don't take it personal just mend your ways
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by buygala(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Smiling stupidly and rolling their eyes at me, expecting that to reset my brain in their favor. .. undecided

I no sabi weda dem see tribal mark for my face, wey make dem think say such crude approach go work ontop me undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Charles4075(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, are you sure about this
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Samiceman: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chai.... Nairaland is now ListLand

And this list is the "lamest" of all the lame lists I have come across
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Akkord4gov: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ok o
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
I love hearing that number 4 undecided
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by eghos12(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
am not feeling well pls buy something when coming.....grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Enegod:
I love hearing that number 4 undecided

I know say you go like that one grin grin
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hungry and famished girls all over Nigeria.
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by adepiero: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samiceman:
Chai.... Nairaland is now ListLand

And this list is the "lamest" of all the lame lists I have come across
Get a brain and come up with your own list... It ain't that hard
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Enegod(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know say you go like that one grin grin
who no like better thing grin

1 Like

Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Samiceman: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
adepiero:
Get a brain and come up with your own list... It ain't that hard
Hahaha did I hit a nerve? Cos that was the idea tongue
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by adepiero: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
eghos12:
grin
lol, I forgot to add this one. nice one bro
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Mubbyleey(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls with their tricky Nature...

I just wonder how some guys fall for dis tricky sheet.
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Doesn't work on me cool
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by khassy(m): 2:04am On Feb 23, 2015
we don't know any of such here in Pakistan

NEXT
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by emperorchedda(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2015
I'm bored and I'm hot are the best thing you can hear from a girl trust me. I'm bored is an indirect message to invite them over
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2015
lol.

well I'm bored. i love saying I'm bored grin
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by adepiero: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
lol.

well I'm bored. i love saying I'm bored grin
first female to own up to their crude ways
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by baralatie(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
eghos12:
grin
you get am!!!
Re: Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Girls with their tricky Nature...

I just wonder how some guys fall for dis tricky sheet.
that what makes them fun to be with!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Love - World’s Strongest Dwarf To Wed 6ft Tall Transgender / Whats Wrong In This Pix? / He/she: Fill In The Blank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.