Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (28924 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Akalia(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
rasojie:
still rollin'?
yes I mwan, figwan man?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by shilexholly(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Camp na bad plc o...i almost lost ma sef.....big up Gombe camp
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Guilty of Numbers;

3 - seminars/ SAEED - as I'm heading 2 my group na 2 buy one plastic coke and 2 egg roll, chop finish then arrange my chair sleep, mk I no cm go hostel person cm say him 200billion dollars loss.

5 - Me baff arnd 4/5am, with that kind of cold.. Naaaaah, after morning parade and the drill, I take my bath then head to mami

6 - no be forming sha, steady mami tins- I'm very selective of the kind of food I eat. I'll rather go hungry, Cuz even if I chew the food, I won't be able to swallow it.

I do everything for ur list sha but I no do Number (4)
No girl chop my glories.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
All except 8, 9 & 10.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by kodlins(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Joining NYSC band to escape boring lectures

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by o42austino(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
I rep 10 boiz hostel dey swt after boiz don high na so we go dey do Argument till One nite Arm men came and Order us out and ask us to stand at the field and Sleep....How can a human being stand and be sleeping?,They make sure we stand their till Morning Parade......Wickedness in High and Low Places angryI rep 10 boiz hostel dey swt after boiz don high na so we go dey do Argument till One nite Arm men came and Order us out and ask us to stand at the field and Sleep....How can a human being stand and be sleeping?,They make sure we stand their till Morning Parade......Wickedness in High and Low Places.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by pathofpeace: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
None of the above.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Charbless(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mehn!!!!!! I had to do all except 6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by ajebuter(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
I did none.
I was a model corper
I only flirted and dated the camp commandant capt Adamu!

I represent Kebbi Kopa!
Batch B 1999/2000

Abarshi secondary school Yelwa Yauri Kebbi state.
Good ole day and fun pals and hospitable hosts!
God bless kebbi state

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by opebamdell: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na number 3 tired me pass,..ur moral can only reach d peak if u manage 2 sit in btw raw gurls,..u knw what ii mean by raw gurls,..chaiii,..ARHEL my surest gurl
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by opebamdell: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
I rep batch 11A,..platoon(4),.zamfara state..PPA @ Tsafe secretariat..God bless Zamfara state,..farming is our pride
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by rhymxkid(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omo me I can't wait till may no more.. My service year gast bam!! Rep uni ibadan 2013/14.. Faculty of the social sciences , geography department to be precise. ;DOmo me I can't wait till may no more.. My service year gast bam!! Rep uni ibadan 2013/14.. Faculty of the social sciences , geography department to be precise.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by oathman(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
omo na 3 &7 oo.... i rep EDE camp...... platoon 11 for sick corp member grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Mouth123(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
bending down in the bush to scata d area with my fat sh1t, did dat countless times....

took pix with all d gals i had a crush on...

i remember my 21 days in MacGregor Camp in Ebonyi.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by yollychika(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
11. Hide under bed, to escape parade
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Peterina(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
3,5&7....obeying da clarion call.
Non-wan gbam Tai LGA ... ;D3,5&7....obeying da clarion call.
Non-wan gbam Tai LGA ...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Shubbylee(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
2, 3 and 5!! Lool!! this OP don make me remember things!! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by kemzykoko(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
i did no 8 oh.... My bucket got stolen twice!!! I vex take another person own........

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by shejane: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
I did Only no 6

Forming things
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by dafuturis(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
zakson4real:
I rep A 2015 bt wil b involve in no 1
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by dafuturis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
rhymxkid:
Omo me I can't wait till may no more.. My service year gast bam!! Rep uni ibadan 2013/14.. Faculty of the social sciences , geography department to be precise. ;DOmo me I can't wait till may no more.. My service year gast bam!! Rep uni ibadan 2013/14.. Faculty of the social sciences , geography department to be precise.

www.nairaland.com/1895871/prospective-nysc-2015-batch

You're welcome.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by sajbabs(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Awaiting till May... Can't wait for yhe experience #gonnaBEcRazy
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by makazona(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
3, the girl filled my flask with yam n beans porridge eh grin
and 10 chai,i will neva forget "eze-alomo"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by macuwon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Samguine:
I didn't do the women stuff, nor the sickness stuff, nor the weed stuff. No time cheesy

Hmmm are you sure?

As for me,I did many of them o,even dating a foreign chick
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by CoCoLav(f): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
I didn't do any undecided
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by ogaprime(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rapmoney:

6) Forming big boy or girl...eating at mami from Monday to Saturday but you nor dey miss the Sunday rice and chicken from camp kitchen grin

See meal ticket

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Throwing Short put! Had to do that. No thanks to the deplorable condition of toilets in camp.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Mayor88(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buyin alomo 4 sojo so dt dy won't ask U̶̲̥̅̊ to do frog jump
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by boardmem(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
good to remember those days, I rep batch C 2014 GOMBE STATE/EKITI STATE. Chai, i go camp, snap many pix only to collect just 9 pictures and i paid for 35 pictures dat ma gf took during MAN'O WAR Activities. ROMOKE THEIR IS GOD O. KWASU KOPAS @ BATCH C, GOMBE STATE I HAIL THEE

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by sholamaami: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
3&7
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by justsaypeter001(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
I was a squad leader. I enjoyed throughout my stay on camp. Gboko in Benue state, 09/10, Batch A. Aleri, my girlfrd, waooooo! can't 4get u o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.