Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4619 Views)

Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op, first of all, some of the details in your post were unnecessary.

Coming to the issue at hand. I don't see any reason why you should be scared to ask her out. The number one problem most guys have when they want to ask a girl out is that they are scared of rejection.
In your case the girl has displayed her feelings for you. Come on, she asked you out on valentine's day. How many girl would do that?

Just arrange a meeting and tell her how you feel. Simple. Is not every day you ask a girl who already has feeling for you out, so op don't throw away this opportunity.

chai..i luv this babe
Re: by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=joshbam post=30988152]

Thanks sir.

I've been trynna do all you've just highlighted. The problem is that I'm not that good in calling a girl on phone, I prefer chatting with her. And most of the times, I go to the clubhouse with her to watch any match she desires to watch. On the day of val, most of my friends were even calling her my babe, all she did was smile sheepishly.[/quote

internet chatting don spoil una finish...when we dey hustle chics like money follow all the corners during our time dey perfect our game see urself...babe dey give u green light wen fit open blind man eyes u still dey look for how to toast...dem still dey toast!! haba..dey follow her as she dey carry u along the love train,do something to show her u love her if u no fit vocalize am,na wah no need to wait for special time when the sun go set or when rainbow pass sky...to look her eyes and tell her NOTHING E NO GO WORK. Just tell her u love her badly and u hv feelings for her anytime u see her whether she dey with friends single her out..OR anytime she comes visiting just kiss her unexpectedly i swear she no go slap u & even if she slap u do am again deeply this time make u see if u nor get am down that very day..
Re: by joshbam: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:
see urself...babe dey give u green light wen fit open blind man eyes u still dey look for how to toast...dem still dey toast!! haba..dey follow her as she dey carry u along the love train,do something to show her u love her if u no fit vocalize am,na wah no need to wait for special time when the sun go set or when rainbow pass sky...to look her eyes and tell her NOTHING E NO GO WORK. Just tell her u love her badly and u hv feelings for her anytime u see her whether she dey with friends single her out..OR anytime she comes visiting just kiss her unexpectedly i swear she no go slap u & even if she slap u do am again deeply this time make u see if u nor get am down that very day..

Lolzzz @ open blind man eyes. Thanks for your contributions bros. Do you mean she can comprehend my feelings for her by my mere action without vocalising it to her? And moreover I'm always the one visiting her, maybe I'd invite her to my side one of these days.
Re: by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2015
joshbam:

Lolzzz @ open blind man eyes. Thanks for your contributions bros. Do you mean she can comprehend my feelings for her by my mere action without vocalising it to her? And moreover I'm always the one visiting her, maybe I'd invite her to my side one of these days.

i dey tell u she don already be ur own na make u just take am remain....konfam,nice one, invite her nothing dey there every where go plum

1 Like

Re: by joshbam: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:

i dey tell u she don already be ur own na make u just take am remain....konfam,nice one, invite her nothing dey there every where go plum

Ur sweet talks dey do me wankine for body. cheesy Thanks boss. Gonna invite her.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=joshbam post=30991371]

Ur sweet talks dey do me wankine for body. cheesy Thanks boss. Gonna invite her.[/quote

Na zo..make u invite am 2mrw sef & when u try am tell me how it goes
Re: by joshbam: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:
Na zo..make u invite am 2mrw sef & when u try am tell me how it goes

Dat 2mrw ehn!!! Maybe I should make it weekend cus students would be very busy tomorrow (today).
Re: by coldrod: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2015
joshbam:
Hello Romancelanders,

lyk u got a car,diz one u r pickn n dropn....
Re: by joshbam: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2015
coldrod:
lyk u got a car,diz one u r pickn n dropn....

Chai cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2015
joshbam:

Dat 2mrw ehn!!! Maybe I should make it weekend cus students would be very busy tomorrow (today).

after lectures now..u want dey delay oo..u know boyz are not smiling make them no come change her head...no time to waste even if na in between lectures sef look for her make u run am cos the more u dey delay the more u dey get more excuses to not do the needful.Pls just do it @ the slightest available opportunity don't set any date PLEASE.
Re: by joshbam: 1:10am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:

after lectures now..u want dey delay oo..u know boyz are not smiling make them no come change her head...no time to waste even if na in between lectures sef look for her make u run am cos the more u dey delay the more u dey get more excuses to not do the needful.Pls just do it @ the slightest available opportunity don't set any date PLEASE.

Lolzzz ok bros. I'm gonna do the needful in time. Boys ain't truly smiling. Wouldn't wanna delay any longer with this your explanation. I would invite her latest Tuesday.
Re: by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2015
joshbam:

Lolzzz ok bros. I'm gonna do the needful in time. Boys ain't truly smiling. Wouldn't wanna delay any longer with this your explanation. I would invite her latest Tuesday.

on point..
Re: by ABEngine(m): 1:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Get BBQ sauce handy, un-robe her and apply sufficient amount of sauce all over her, subsequently tie her to a stick and hang her above the fireplace. Works all the time
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2015
KingTom:
Where is that smile I love so much grin
its in my pocket
Re: by Beamborla(f): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
a good way for him to fail his exam sad
The lady in the film didn't say no... they ended up kissing cheesy
Re: by Beamborla(f): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2015
joshbam:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin funny you. Wanna get more advice from the Pros here.
I just gave you the best advice angry .
Ask her out sha but don't forget to come and give us testimony o wink
Re: by KingTom(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
its in my pocket
undecided
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahhahaha she go just say, awww, ur a nice guy dear, buh I think we should continue as friends cuz I like d way we are. grin e go just be like say fifty bags of cement fall for d guy head
grin
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Beamborla:

The lady in the film didn't say no... they ended up kissing cheesy
grin grin
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2015
KingTom:
undecided
u af begun
Re: by JoeCutie(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Shebi you get Toaster? Ehee...
Abi light no dey your area?
Buy Gen!

undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
grin
lol seriously I hate dat thing. I wil tell a girl that line so she definitely knw how it feels
Re: by KingTom(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
u af begun
grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Joshbam whats the situation report?
Re: by Gboskee(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
AfricanApple:
u af begun
cry
AfricanApple:
u af begun
Re: by Kingsasian(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Cutehector:
she is dr gvn him obvious green lights and he is dulling. Chai. Wen me I dey here dey look for babe
my bro its very annoying. See as he wan waste this golden opportunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.