Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? (86085 Views)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
I don't like the idea of talking to a girl the first time I'm meeting her, but beautiful chics I met in the bus or road side slipped off my fingers which I lived to regret
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
u probably going to get slapped with your not so welcoming command of English language

Stick to what you're comfortable with grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by yme1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
jay bee:

u probably going to get slapped with your not so welcoming command of English language

Stick to what you're comfortable with grin grin
lol grin
i cant but concur

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
lol
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
Do u know a beautiful chic is easy to overlook
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by galatico(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
Just be brave, walk up to her and say Hello and other things would follow .
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

Do u know a beautiful chic is easy to overlook

Easy or hard?
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
other things like what@ galatico
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
Do u know a beautiful chic is not easy to overlook. there was a mistake in the early post
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

Do u know a beautiful chic is not easy to overlook. there was a mistake in the early post

Ah ok.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nautillus(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
LOL, you win some, you loss some
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
jay bee:

Stick to what you're comfortable with  grin grin
Mr English professor, How did English language become a factor to determine one's progress in life? If someone misuses Igbo or yoruba languages, you wouldn't get bothered about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jidobaba(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^true. but if success with woman is indicative of overall success of a life, wahala go dey
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by yme1(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
eina:

Mr English professor, How did English language become a factor to determine one's progress in life? If someone misuses Igbo or yoruba languages, you wouldn't get bothered about it.
the message he is trying to pass across is that
your choice of words should be used appropraitely undecided
and dont scatter the babes head with yoglish all in the name of english tongue
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
Make una free the guy haba the last time I checked, this forum is not English 101 tongue.

@Poster,

Just be confident and say hello you better be on point o! no girl wants a guy who looks like he hasnt seen the back end of a soap in weeks i.e look clean, smell nice have clean nails incase you get her number (if you are about to get her number and she sees that you nails look like they could be housing a slum village then Oga na wrong number you go get o!) wink Good luck kiss
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Make una free the guy haba the last time I checked, this forum is not English 101 tongue.

@Poster,

Just be confident and say hello you better be on point o! no girl wants a guy who looks like he hasnt seen the back end of a soap in weeks i.e look clean, smell nice have clean nails incase you get her number (if you get her number and she sees that you nails look like they could be housing a slum village then Oga na wrong number you go get o!) wink Good luck kiss

LOL grin grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by KennyG6(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
abeg leave my guy alone, who says gals take note of poor english wen chatting them up? for all u knw she might even be enamoured by his poor grammar, wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by biola44: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
i cant laugh naa grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
Kenny_G:

abeg leave my guy alone, who says gals take note of poor english wen chatting them up? for all u knw she might even be enamoured by his poor grammar, wink

I say cuz I do.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Abbeycity4(f): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
common" u can't xpect us to tell u hw to woo a gal here haba>>>>>
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by KennyG6(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

I say cuz I do.
well u must be in the lower 5%ille, the 95%ile no really mind, trust me
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
I can equally speak what she will need a dictionary to understand, And as for a nice scent I got it all that will make her feel like kissing me.
A nice mouthwash makes me bold when talking.@ ALL
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by sweetpie23: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
walk up to her and say, 'you are looking so beautiful i can't concentrate I even forgot where i was going" if it works you are welcome if you get slapped you are your own grin grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by izeek(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

I can equally speak what she will need a dictionary to understand, And as for a nice scent I got it all that will make her feel like kissing me.

then i fail to see the problem.

or u only toast behind the scene!
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yeah! very good in the cheat to woo a girl but there is a clause of condition, pls go through the topic again@ Abbey city
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by yme1(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
izeek:

then i fail to see the problem.

or u only toast behind the scene!
Rofl grin grin
btw how you dey dear kiss

mykel25:

girls dont need that
all they want is for you to be yourself and be polite, thats all undecided
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

and with this thought of yours then surely you'd be on a long thing. Thinking of kissing a girl right there and abt. hmmm

Dude, only toast a girl u see often in a public place/bus and strictly do the toasting after having established some sort of rapour with her. Don't go toasting every beautiful girl u c willy nilly.

How do you establish rapour?
Start by saying hello, then comment on what she is wearing or way she looks, then introduce yourself and if she does the same then go into gear 2. if not, continue with the rapour building another day.

Gear 2 should go by asking her personal questions like where she works, what shes doing and what she's up to.
Then just jokingly ask if you can see her again or something like that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by ruffman(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ abbey _city i just dey see u truelly now niii babe i really trip for u so much
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

Yeah! very good in the cheat to woo a girl but there is a clause of condition, pls go through the topic again@ Abbey city
i might nt u/stnd ur post jst coz of d inglish grin

@ruffman
is dat ur way of teaching mykel hw to woo a gal tongue
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
Thanks Jay bee but in a case where u ask her a question and she turned deaf ears, won't I be embarrassed? What can i do
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

Thanks Jay bee but in a case where u ask her a question and she turned deaf ears, won't I be embarrassed? What can i do
Let her be.
Say hello the next time u see her and if that hello receives a bright smile then it means she's more relaxed to hear your gibberish. If not, move on to your next quest.

Be confident

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by hbabe(f): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
mykel25:

Of course it is embarrassing but nothing ventured nothing gained and embarrassment does not kill or leave a mark. As Jay Bee adviced, just move on to the next quest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.