Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You (4626 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / Magic Seduction - How To Attract Women Like You've Got Magic Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's because of this charlesnneji1 guy teaching people 3 ways to talk to a girl to make her fall in love with you that made me create this thread. That's the wackest post have ever read on such topic. And some gullible people will rush and buy his book. His methods are just too silly. Who are we trying to woo, SS1 Girls? I'm sure he's one of those little boys on nairaland that just graduated from secondary school.

Anyway, this is the real Art Of Seduction, coming from someone with vast experience in such matter. Even though I'm not really into this women stuff again, but at my peak, I could get any girl I want. Believe me when I say any girl, I mean any girl. Its not as if I'm super handsome or rich or... whatever, it's all about the Art Of Seduction.

So follow this thread and I will teach you how to seduce any girl. No Matter Who She Be, She Go Fall

2 Likes

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by thaoriginator: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Which jazz you dey use?

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just get a range jooor
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Which jazz you dey use?
No be jazz. Its called Art Of Seduction. And no girl can resist it.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by DeWisedon(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
u be witch?

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by daben1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
guy stop deceiving yourself, you're wack!!
and stop being jealous

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
This is not some textbook s.hit. So, if you truly want to get any girl, just follow this teaching. The Art Of Seduction takes long to master, but once you have mastered it, you are a god.

Art of Seduction

Chapter One: Know Your Target

There are different type of ladies in the world. In order to be able to get any lady , you have to be all things to all ladies . Firstly, you have to know who your target is. (I hope the word target doesn't offend some ladies. But that is what it is. Target

There are 6 types of ladies in the world, but only 4 are relevant to us, yet we will discuss only 3.

Type 1: Dominant Ladies

Type 2: Submissive Ladies

Type 3: Cougars

Type 4: P.edophiles*

to be continued...

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Seun, pls change your bot algorithm.

I'm not a child. If i'm writing s.hit, I mean s.hit (not poo). If I'm writing p.edophile, I mean p.edophile (not craddle-robber)

3 Likes

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2015
ThisBoyGay:
It's because of this charlesnneji1 guy teaching people 3 ways to talk to a girl to make her fall in love with you that made me create this thread. That's the wackest post have ever read on such topic. And some gullible people will rush and buy his book. His methods are just too silly. Who are we trying to woo, SS1 Girls? I'm sure he's one of those little boys on nairaland that just graduated from secondary school.

Anyway, this is the real Art Of Seduction, coming from someone with vast experience in such matter. Even though I'm not really into this women stuff again, but at my peak, I could get any girl I want. Believe me when I say any girl, I mean any girl. Its not as if I'm super handsome or rich or... whatever it's all about the Art Of Seduction.

So follow this thread and I will teach you how to seduce any girl. No Matter Who She Be, She Go Fall

coming from someone who's moniker is ThisBoyGay I think I'll pass up on this

3 Likes

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
coming from someone who's moniker is ThisBoyGay I think I'll pass up on this
And you ever wonder why that is?

To a poor man, money is the most important thing. To a rich man, it's just a perk of life.

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
A Tale of two Gala Hawkers....One trying to "spoil market"for the other...

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by barackodam: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2015
ThisBoyGay:

And you ever wonder why that is?

To a poor man, money is the most important thing. To a rich man, it's just a perk of life.

Dude, if you seriously wanna make FP?, compact everything in one post.

And that would make it easier for ppl to jack
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 1:16am On Feb 23, 2015
barackodam:

Dude, if you seriously wanna make FP?, compact everything in one post.

And that would make it easier for ppl to jack

Lol... Bros this isn't about frontpage o. I just remember those days we used to get girls easily. And someone is trying to sell a lame info on how to woo girls. Perhaps it's not lame to some, but it's lame to me. The art of wooing is much more sophisticated than that. But once mastered, it is un-fail-able. Trust me. No girl can resist it.

I would have loved to write it in a single post, but it's been long. I'm still trying to remember the game. Yeah, it's a game.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by barackodam: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2015
ThisBoyGay:

Lol... Bros this isn't about frontpage o. I just remember those days we used to get girls easily. And someone is trying to sell a lame info on how to woo girls. Perhaps it's not lame to some, but it's lame to me. The art of wooing is much more sophisticated than that. But once mastered, it is un-fail-able. Trust me. No girl can resist it.

I would have loved to write it in a single post, but it's been long. I'm still trying to remember the game. Yeah, it's a game.

Just tryna write it down so
mewhere.
Then join everything together here
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ABEngine(m): 1:43am On Feb 23, 2015
*waits patiently for "the she on heels" to make her way glamorously down the stairs*
*loud ovations in the star studded room*
*sets left leg*
Done! She fell flat for me. Didn't need your book
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 23, 2015
What type of woman is a ped*phile??
Gtfoh! Cougar yes but pe*do?
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Piloeternity(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Oya Op where is it na? undecided
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 2:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Continued...

Have you ever wondered why a girl you are trying so hard to woo seems not to like you, whereas, you are the dream of most other girls? If you are wondering why, it's because:

Even though you may be good looking, nice, funny, even rich, You just don't have the characteristics of guys she's attracted to. Simple as that.

In my previous post, I said there are 6 types of ladies, 4 are relevant to us, but we will discuss only 3.

By discussing these types of ladies, you will realize who they are, what they are attracted to, and how to get them.

Type 1: Dominant Ladies

As a rule of the game, if a lady is dominant, she will mostly be attracted to submissive guys.
It's funny, some guys might not like it, but if you want to woo a dominant lady, you have to show submissive characteristics.

But first how do we determine if a lady is the Dominant Type?

They usually possess this characteristics:

- they are talkative
- they speak what comes to their mind (it's different from being talkative)
- they don't like being ordered (mostly by men)
- they don't take nonsense (perfect example: they are the type that advise friends never to have anything to do with that boyfriend that just cheated.)
The list goes on, but these are their major characteristics.

Now here is who they are usually attracted to:

- Guys that don't talk too much (that are somehow shy)
- Guys that are very caring.
- Weak Guys (even though they might accuse you of being a sissy, but they love it).
- girly guys (this is not general though. But most Dominant Types like guys that are not too muscular, that are beautiful instead of handsome, e.t.c

Now this is the part I love:

How To Woo Dominant Ladies:

(Remember, She Must Fall, It's The Rule Of The Game. They Always Do.)

We will take a complete practical approach in this segment.

We will be using 3 fictious girls as an example :

1st girl: Mary (A 300 level law student in Unilag.)
2nd girl: Tope (A banker at U.B.A)
3rd girl: Ngozi (A random facebook friend that I find very attractive)

Quest: After assessing these ladies, I found out they are all in the Dominant Type category. And I realize I like them so much. My mission is to woo them unfailingly.

Pls join me as I woo the pretty ladies...

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 2:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Dimples192:
What type of woman is a ped*phile??
Gtfoh! Cougar yes but pe*do?
Well, those that are attracted to little boys na. Do you mean you are not aware of their existence?

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 23, 2015
ThisBoyGay:

Well, those that are attracted to little boys na. Do you mean you are not aware of their existence?

And you want to seduce a ped*phile? That's disgusting.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by badtmanK: 3:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Following with passion
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by osheno1(m): 3:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Frontpage Material.

#Space Booked
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by lillylove2(f): 3:25am On Feb 23, 2015
ThisBoyGay:
Continued...
characteristics.

Now here is who they are usually attracted to:

- Guys that don't talk too much (that are somehow shy)
- Guys that are very caring.
- Weak Guys (even though they might accuse you of being a sissy, but they love it).
- girly guys (this is not general though. But most Dominant Types like guys that are not too muscular, that are beautiful instead of handsome, e.t.c

Wow! It seems u are describing me.

But u definitely need more than just knowing about me to woo me.

Goodluck with wooing thos 3 girls tongue tongue tongue
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Dimples192:

And you want to seduce a ped*phile? That's disgusting.
It's not. In fact, I would be eligible for an award if I do that. Successfully wooing someone that is only attracted to children? That is no easy job.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by uchebest2006(m): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2015
U get time brotha,Go and make money coz money speakssssss!!!!!!!!
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Op just tell the house you are copying from robert greene's book the art of seduction. And please next time its good to credit to the owner of an intellectual work that is protected by copyright. This is clearly not your handwork.

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Op just tell the house you are copying from robert greene's book the art of seduction. And please next time its good to give credits to the owner of an intellectual work that is protected by copyright. This is clearly not your handwork.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by whizbee(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2015
*Carries popcorn to stay tuned
Working on my rap album
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
uchebest2006:
U get time brotha,Go and make money coz money speakssssss!!!!!!!!

You are right. Money may help you get into a girl's pant, but it can't make a girl love you.

That's why when someone with more money comes around, they dump you for d person.

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Reski:
Op just tell the house you are copying from robert greene's book the art of seduction. And please next time its good to give credits to the owner of an intellectual work that is protected by copyright. This is clearly not your handwork.
Who the hell is robert gren? Perhaps the title may coincide, but this is the work of my intellect, From Trial and Error, To Perfection.

1 Like

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by JoeCutie(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Well, Nigerian graduates are really creating employments for themselves.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pastor Touching A Lady ’s ” Thing ” During Prayer / Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The / Scholarship And Loans For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.