Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day (27701 Views)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by seunayantokun(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=berem post=31000247] including your mother abi? Smh

That woman should be jailed. Why kill her husband because of a quarell?

Jail? No, let her die. It's life for life, death for death. You want her jail so she can be brought out one day? No, she should be killed without wasting time.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by soulfood(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
stardom call to djs.....Great Music and djs for Events

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Drone007: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY IT IS ADVISABLE FOR EVERY SANE MAN TO MARRY OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

OUR WOMEN ARE GROWING WILD BY THE DAY undecided

YOU'RE WELCOME TO TRY THEM!
MAYBE, THIS ONE:

Fatmata Finda Bangura who was in the Freetown Magistrate Court No. 2 on one count charge of Murder had her matter committed to the High Court yesterday for the full trail to be continued. This was disclosed by Komba Kamnada presiding over the Freetown Magistrate Court No.2.

Before giving his ruling, the statement of the accused that was made at the CID headquarters was read. After listening to the contents of her statement, she told the court that she relied on it.

Giving his ruling Magistrate Kamanda said he was satisfied with the five prosecution witnesses who testified as well as with the pathologist’s report. He said further that he will commit the matter to the High Court for the full trial to continue. He ordered that the accused be remanded in prison.

It should be recalled that on 26th May this year at Aberdeen Police Barracks, the accused Fatmata Bangura allegedly stabbed her husband ASP Hassan Bangura on his chest. He was rushed to the hospital but was reported dead moments after his arrival. cool

http://www.sierraleonenewshunters.com/content/woman-kills-husband-case-committed-high-court
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Drone007:

YOU'RE WELCOME TO TRY THEM!
MAYBE, THIS ONE:

Fatmata Finda Bangura who was in the Freetown Magistrate Court No. 2 on one count charge of Murder had her matter committed to the High Court yesterday for the full trail to be continued. This was disclosed by Komba Kamnada presiding over the Freetown Magistrate Court No.2.

Before giving his ruling, the statement of the accused that was made at the CID headquarters was read. After listening to the contents of her statement, she told the court that she relied on it.

Giving his ruling Magistrate Kamanda said he was satisfied with the five prosecution witnesses who testified as well as with the pathologist’s report. He said further that he will commit the matter to the High Court for the full trial to continue. He ordered that the accused be remanded in prison.

It should be recalled that on 26th May this year at Aberdeen Police Barracks, the accused Fatmata Bangura allegedly stabbed her husband ASP Hassan Bangura on his chest. He was rushed to the hospital but was reported dead moments after his arrival. cool

http://www.sierraleonenewshunters.com/content/woman-kills-husband-case-committed-high-court

I don't need ur opinion. I know where to look for a sane wife if i need one. Definitely not this mannerless girls here undecided
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by faitheverest(f): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
sweetcocoa:
What's this supposed to mean? Like you don't know there are violent women and they are just as deadly as their male counterparts.

I don't know oooo
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Am surprise to hear this..Though a relative and a friend, both from the same great town of Nnewi..Many news has been flying around since this incidence happened. Apart from what was revealed on the net. Some other things conspired which led to George,s death. But one of the rumors tangible states that there is a third counterpart in this case un yet revealed. It would even wonder you, how a woman in her late twenties overpower a man in her 30's and push him out of the balcony... Am still sure to say that there is a third accomplice in this Case..

RIP GEORGE
WE LOVE YOU.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 25, 2015
uzo4real:
Two major problems in the world:
1. ISLAM
2. WOMEN

Well..... I MUST BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!
#I'm_A_Muslim-Woman! grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by uzo4real(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
LOL.... Hadjia we are frienda na
Dimples192:

Well..... I MUST BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!
#I'm_A_Muslim-Woman! grin
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by hughjass: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2020
koikoi2:
She shud be killed immediately too. Let her get her Valentine's gift in hell.

Nah, I wouldn't wish that on my wife. I would happily submit to my end with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. / Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.