Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? (2416 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / WHO OWNS LAGOS? / “God Owns Lagos, Entire Universe” – PDP Blasts Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2015
I'm beginning to get confused the more as each day passes by, with the rantings other nigerians make that 'Lagos is NO MANS LAND' lyk seriously?? And to note that this claim is mostly said by the igbos!.

I seriously don't understand why these group of people wants to claim what is not theirs.Can a hausa man go to Enugu or Abia to claim such? Or have the yorubas become so tolerant to warrant such statements?

Something needs to be done about this growing madness,and the yorubas are the one to do it! I am not of the opinion that every other tribe should be flushed out of Lagos because they also contribute to the growth of the state economically, but they should be made to understand that they reside in another man's land and should not take it as their own home!!!
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by drtwist(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by drtwist(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Do u knw y I booked the space above cos I don't want to contact ur tribalism spirit, without non indigence lagos is as good as Ekiti. because u are supporting Buhari doesn't mean u behave like him

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by meccuno: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2015
You wake up everyday with a brain so empty that you need to be a tribalistic goat in order to bring back the information in your head.....am very sure you are a kid.....you better use your brain for something productive......
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by wakaman: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Awa la l'eko o!
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
drtwist:
Do u knw y I booked the space above cos I don't want to contact ur tribalism spirit, without non indigence lagos is as good as Ekiti. because u are supporting Buhari doesn't mean u behave like him
hey mr man! Whats tribalistic about my write up?would it not be better lagos remains lyk Ekiti and every dog therein knows the road to it's owners house? FYI, I'm not yoruba, but this is the truth!
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2015
have never heard any igbo man claiming any part of lagos land bf. we all knw is a predominantly yoruba city/settlement they can live there by law governing d land/Country as a Nigerian but its %100 non negotiable for other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
The only Lagos I know is in USA. So, which Lagos are talking abt

Meanwhile, wetin Liverpool play yesterday undecided
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
meccuno:
You wake up everyday with a brain so empty that you need to be a tribalistic goat in order to bring back the information in your head.....am very sure you are a kid.....you better use your brain for something productive......
grandpa dnt u think it's too early to be trading words with a kid
Re: Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? by Orunto: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Know the Constitutions of 1979 and 1999 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod / APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London / Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.