Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? (856 Views)

Checkout This Customized Coffin Uniquely Made For "Special People"..Photos / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by eemalex(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Pls Nairalanders,
Just a small question

Is it only the Ajebutter Kids (Born with a silver spoon) that have food allergies or other kind of allergies?

Because I hardly see Ajepako like us (Born with a Plastic spoon) having allergies..

I can eat anything apart from food I don't like without throwing up or going unconscious.
Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by lirusehn(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2015

I think it's got nothing to do with your financial status.

I do throw up if I eat snails. 'pomo. 'Apple. 'water Mellon and many more and yet PAKO is my 2nd name

Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by eemalex(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
lirusehn:

I think it's got nothing to do with your financial status.

I do throw up if I eat snails. 'pomo. 'Apple. 'water Mellon and many more and yet PAKO is my 2nd name

Wow you are unique... Better food like this and you can't eat.
You are missing
Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by lirusehn(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2015
eemalex:

Wow you are unique... Better food like this and you can't eat.
You are missing

that's just me for you
Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
it has nothing to do with financial status...,the smell of crayfish and crab makes me puke...that not an allergy....i just dont like them
Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by eemalex(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
it has nothing to do with financial status...,the smell of crayfish and crab makes me puke...that not an allergy....i just dont like them
But have you tried taking them to see how it affects you
Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2015
eemalex:

But have you tried taking them to see how it affects you

i already inculcate the idea that i would puke...so the one time i took crab i vomited alot.....its not an allergy but my mindset.....i have eaten crayfish unknowingly and nothing happen but for me knowing and just holding it will make me puke
Re: Are Allergies Meant For Special Set Of People? by eemalex(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
kallmemrB:

i already inculcate the idea that i would puke...so the one time i took crab i vomited alot.....its not an allergy but my mindset.....i have eaten crayfish unknowingly and nothing happen but for me knowing and just holding it will make me puke
Lol. This sound OK, Mine is when taking drugs

(1) (Reply)

Who Looks More Presidential In This Picture? / Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. / Policeman In Abuja Kills Colleague Over Their Love For A Recharge Card Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.