Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438045 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Romics: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
My people...please, ejo...start making those calls abeg. Make we sabi watsup. How I wish I knw sm1 at faan cry
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Romics:
My people...please, ejo...start making those calls abeg. Make we sabi watsup. How I wish I knw sm1 at faan cry
the way this faan stuff dey do you, na so e dey do me too... positive info only....EJO OOOO !
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Demianski: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2015
I Believe it will end in praise
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Moyosoreola(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Now I knw it is a crime 2 say the truth.I am nt a derailer and mind u am also in dis faan and Nis wif u guys for the fact dat I dnt comment dnt mean I'mn'nt following.I also did d interview for DMO II at ikeja. Let us just pray this Gov't is nt toying on our intelligence.our dreams shall come true.APL AMEN
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Now I knw it is a crime 2 say the truth.I am nt a derailer and mind u am also in dis faan and Nis wif u guys for the fact dat I dnt comment dnt mean I'mn'nt following.I also did d interview for DMO II at ikeja. Let us just pray this Gov't is nt toying on our intelligence.our dreams shall come true.APL AMEN

Guy u still not making any sense.. and besides u shd keep such info to urself only because it ain't working for we here... if u so say it's been cancelled and bringing it up here, then let it be unto u as u have believed and spread.. as for me and others here, it's a done deal, no gov is toying with our intelligence, the FAAN is set and nobody is stopping is from receiving our APL. Can imagine u applied for DMO II and I can't imagine the kind of thoughts u have. Is this the kind of reasoning u want to use in working in such position in FAAN? Such persons are not needed in FAAN. It's people of sound mind and creative, analytical and practical thinking that are needed there. Not a person that would just sit in the comfort of his room and come out with such unreasonable and unrealistic story. It doesn't just click at all.. not even the slightest sense. Smh.. u really surprise me.. in fact u not needed in this trend, because u sound like a bad apple in the midst of fresh good apples. U ll be figured out and disposed. No come FAAN ooo. For u to even Carey such story says u not the kind needed in FAAN.
It's a new day to all of us, let's keep fingers crossed and put all hopes and faith on God for its gets closer by the day of not today... be positive everybody and pls ignore people like this person I just quoted. Have a lovely day and remember... God na the ultimate. Love u all.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Etizz: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Moyosoreola:

Seriously, where did you get the info of cancellation?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Can u state one reason y u think this govt could b toying with our intelligence?
can u imagine how much they've spent on this recruitment so far?
can u imagine the extent of effort, labour& time they've put into it?
ain't u aware of how bad & desperate they are to fill up d vacancies in there?
instead of u to apologize to everyone here, u still maintaining UR discouraging 'truth'.
u seems not remembering what u actually posted here sha!!!!
see.....even if u truly hear such from someone, d fact that FAAN have not communicated it to any of us means it's a LIE, things as serious as this can not b kept away from d candidates, after all, they'd been contacting us from every channel possible. u are expected to still come here and encourage others. If that is what u call truth, u do not know what is it to communicate in pulic yet u are hopeful of being appointed as DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER, what an irony!.
U sound like pessimist, u lost hope cos BUHARI won, according to UR post. That has nothing to do with this OK?
So wake up!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Moyosoreola:
This kinda info is not in anyway good for our hearing bro. Therefore, i advice u keep it all to urself, even though u got it from a reliable source. Not after all we have been through, esp that running that almost got me killed. To be frank, if this info turns to be true, i will still not believe it. So, don't come here and automatically give me BP with such disheartening and downgrading info pls!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Etizz:

Seriously, where did you get the info of cancellation?
Dat can't be possible
Jusr ignore the post n it poster
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
captainuc:
This kinda info is not in anyway good for our hearing bro. Therefore, i advice u keep it all to urself, even though u got it from a reliable source. Not after all we have been through, esp that running that almost got me killed. To be frank, if this info turns to be true, i will still not believe it. So, don't come here and automatically give me BP with such disheartening and downgrading info pls!!!
I lost my toe nail to dat 2.8km race.so cancellation not possible in Jesus name
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2015
All things work together for my good.Let God's will be done

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Every bit of what the guy said..... 101% lies.....,

No cancellations.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
bunmiglady:
All things work together for my good.Let God's will be done

And Where's ur faith if u start sounding like u begin to believe such story... yes all things work together for ur good. And God's will is for this whole process to come forth and people gets jobs. Not listening such people with negative stories and make such comments like ur faith can't make things go as it's supposed... if you want to quote God's word, use it positively and not with atoms of doubt and like a person who doesn't have a say to call things to be. Whereas u have the power in ur tongue. Expected u to call forth what u want and deserve and not react to such negative comment with, " if it's God's will" he is a good God and wants the best for u.

APL comes out soonest, that shd be ur words... it's well, be strong in faith ok. wink
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okay, someone is supposed to have gotten some information from their contacts by now.
This thread has moved to second page o!!
LOL
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by virtousB: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
berryaustin:
Hmm! A staff of FAAN that I knew inside we both talked yesterday night!!!...
He said everything is by God and ur merit with your performance during our interview, now it seen they have finished with all state....but one thing that he said,which is cool to me is that he looked for his sister name on the list and ever find her name among the successful list after
Interview collation where they re doing it...he said his did not do well during the interview hmmmm
He also say every body that his name on the list now need a pray!..a special pray
That everything will soon be paste on the site and news paper and also be send as a test message
God help us all
Na wa o..and to think u also took part in d interview?Those interviewiers really must have had a lot of patience and tolerance!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't allow me to curse you why will you post such disheartning information @ moyo.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by virtousB: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Etizz:
Seriously, my name did not surface after d test, but I am following dis thread because of my friends who passed through d interview stage, .... I must advice u guys to pretend like u never applied for dis job, just relax, don't put your whole life in it and u will be surprise when u will be call upon for your APL...... if u follow diz guys with insider n outsider, u go kill yourself by yourself..... TRUST ME.
you get sense!]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
We shall definitely recieve our APL by the grace of GOD.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
its april 15, we r counting, we r trusting God. This process will neva b halted, God will finish dat which he started. Fellow Faan staff lets keep the faith up, Buhari is not heartless, he cannot cancel a process that was duely regulated by the necessary organization. Fcc and fcsc are all involved. It can only be delayed, but not cancel.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Any bad mind regarding our FAAN APL shall remain still forever, i curse any evil eye on our FAAN APL to remain blind permanently, I remove by force by fire any spirit of delay surfacing in our FAAN APL. So shall it be!!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Well to keep our minds away from the anxiety and unto more optimistic discuss; does anyone in the house have any idea where we would be having our training for SO II? People keep saying AFO II training is in Cameroon, so any idea where ours will be?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have a friend who did this FAAN recruitment exercise with us, though he didn't get to the interview stage due to the melee that ensured towards the end of the exercise.
He did his IT in MMA and met a few people in FAAN who even promised to assist him when the opportunity comes.
So last night I asked him to call his people in FAAN and find out for us what is happening, after I narrated most of the things that have happened on this thread.
The pic below is the response he gave me this evening.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
itsMrIke:
I have a friend who did this FAAN recruitment exercise with us, though he didn't get to the interview stage due to the melee that ensured towards the end of the exercise.
He did his IT in MMA and met a few people in FAAN who even promised to assist him when the opportunity comes.
So last night I asked him to call his people in FAAN and find out for us what is happening, after I narrated most of the things that have happened on this thread.

which picture bro... i can't see anything below ur post...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Auwalboy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
We people have to be praying ooo. Am always following this thread. I have a source here in kano. That is the personal manager of kano airport he told us that they don't fix when they will give appointment letter he said on last week they hold meeting concerning the process . He said that even yesterday the elected governor ok kano sent him the names of 20 people to put in. we have to be praying because I don't want this politicians to involve inside.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
itsMrIke:

Nice one! That's wat we need here. Did u ask him the location of the training??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
itsMrIke:

Which pics
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
From all the state the interview was conducted they have gaving the final list to FAAN as at 5days ago, according to my friend inside! He work in head office here in lagos,!..I also asked him if he hear anything about cancel the recruitment he said nothing like that,that is a lie
I now also asked him how many are going to be pick from each state,he said his not sure of that but at list 22 people's from each state!..that was during there own time and many people have been sacked and some have left on there own..so now the job is much at there hands.
But he said he knew that they want to take 1,500 from all the state but his not that sure.
Lastly he said b4 the end of this month something will happen,that we should be praying for our APL that is coming soon
My fellow staff of FAAN always be hopeful
If there is any other information I will tell u my foe

1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
ukeme200:

Nice one! That's wat we need here. Did u ask him the location of the training??

He said the location of the training is at FAAN training centre, at MMIA, Lagos
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Auwalboy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
We people have to be praying ooo. Am
always following this thread. I have a genuie
source here in kano. That is the personal
manager of kano airport he told us that
they don't fix when they will give
appointment letter he said last week
they hold meeting concerning the
process . He said that even yesterday the
elected governor of kano sent him the
names of 20 people to put in. we have to
be praying because I don't want this
politicians to involve inside.

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
itsMrIke:

He said the location of the training is at FAAN training centre, at MMIA, Lagos

Ok nice. Both for security and fire officers Dat means the training skul @ d airport in Lagos must be big to accommodate all d new recruit frm all d states..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
ukeme200:

Ok nice. Both for security and fire officers Dat means the training skul @ d airport in Lagos must be big to accommodate all d new recruit frm all d states..

He said the Lagos centre is for only SO II. That AFO will not be in Lagos, but he wasn't sure where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.