Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Fight Against The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fight Against The Igbos (2200 Views)

Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by patrick89(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Alcatraz001:
You pple shud stop aall these ibo this,ibo that wahala.

Me I don taya for iboo pple.Ibos brought trouble oon demselves wen dey started hating yorubas.

I have outlined this countless times and we yorubas are tired already becos we don't have the strenght for hate but if there is a war,we would fight it to the finish. These wars are what you feel and see as a war against the ibos,the intellectual war is ON and its going to last for a Loooooongg time.

The yorubas have noticed that they have an enemy in the ibos so they have gone to the trenches and the ibos will jst have to bear with whatever they see.

I really feel sorry for the ibos because no matter where the political pendulum of Nigeria swings,they will always be under attack by the BIG TWO (Hausas and Yorubas).

It is well.
don't mind the poster!! He is not igbo!! He is just looking for a way to disparage igbos.. Op go and die!!
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Change2015:

And I guess Baga and Gwarzo were full of igbos? And Chibok? And the countless villages boko haram has terrorised? How many igbo/yoruba children have been kidnapped?

#change
#GMB
#APC

What's d motive? To kill them selves, I clap for them anytime the succeed in doing that, when dey finish killing them selves, den i'll crown shekau king.

But dey should not always hit on igbos when dey re on dia own self destruct.

Imagine Chisco park been set ablaze in lagos cos APC is having a rally, re those buses GEJ? Abi pdp household?
Why burn dem down?

It's really uncalled for
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
patrick89:
don't mind the poster!! He is not igbo!! He is just looking for a way to disparage igbos.. Op go and die!!

Really?

Maybe u should die first den come back and school me about it.

Ezi bida
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Change2015(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What's d motive? To kill them selves, I clap for them anytime the succeed in doing that, when dey finish killing them selves, den i'll crown shekau king.

But dey should not always hit on igbos when dey re on dia own self destruct.

Imagine Chisco park been set ablaze in lagos cos APC is having a rally, re those buses GEJ? Abi pdp household?
Why burn dem down?

It's really uncalled for

Thanks for missing the point. Other Nigerians are dying by the thousand but it is Chisco buses and only igbo lives that interest you.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Change2015:

Thanks for missing the point. Other Nigerians are dying by the thousand but it is Chisco buses and only igbo lives that interest you.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Oga, if person feel like say na die sweet am pass, abeg make him no carry person wey get plans for tomorrow join.

I guess u'd appreciate it wen a little street protest would result to massive burn down of the street.

If hausa or Lagosians wan kill, they can kill dem selves first den others who wanna follow can enjoy the ride home not killing people who dnt no or buy ur motive while u re still alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. / El Rufai Breaks Kaduna State Ramadan Tradition / Dokpesi Has Link With Oct 1 Bomb Blasts – SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.