Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong (2793 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. / The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
lightking99:

and u think this have Answered my question or disprove the existence of hell?

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." (Hebrews 13:cool.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (Matthew 24:35).

Broda because u where born without beard and now u have beard doesn’t change a word in the Bible

dont be deceive Repent and be save.

All that being said, the bible is a Jewish book that has been used to enslave and oppress lots of native people all over the Planet. I do not use it, neither do I believe what is written there. This is why I am no obliged to explain something or a philosophy that has no shred of evidence.

You have no evidence that Bible whose books where collected from several civilisation over thousands of year is true. Hell fire is nothing but a fearful theory used to hold people in fear.

We had African beliefs which are no longer in use. I am sure no close relative of your have died and gone to hell, come back to tell you.

Infact talking about a spirit burning in fire is ridiculous. Fire is physical and therefore can only hurt a physical mater. Common man you went to school. Don't tell me you believe fire could hurt a non physical object.

If the bible god does exist and has the time to keep people burning in hell, why not spend that much time in re creating a perfect being? Why let more babies into the world when 99.9% of them will end up burning in hell.

Even the bible claimed "Jesus" said " this generation will not pass before the son of man returns". But we all know he lied because several generations has passed and he hasn't come back as promised. Does that mean he is in hell fire ?

1 Like

Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by channelz: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
January27:
Yes, the grace is sufficient doesnt mean we should abuse it
Yeah, got that now.
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
channelz:

Impressive! You have satisfactorily answered my questions. I never knew a Christian could ever interpret the Bible in this sense. Now I know any other so called believer who explains otherwise only expresses his inner wishes and weaknesses.

Thanks and shalom!

bless u bro
I return all glory to God who help me to grow in Him

1 Like

Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by January27(f): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
ifeness:

I do not belong to any association.
ok
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
ifeness:

All that being said, the bible is a Jewish book that has been used to enslave and oppress lots of native people all over the Planet. I do not use it, neither do I believe what is written there. This is why I am no obliged to explain something or a philosophy that has no shred of evidence.

You have no evidence that Bible whose books where collected from several civilisation over thousands of year is true. Hell fire is nothing but a fearful theory used to hold people in fear.

We had African beliefs which are no longer in use. I am sure no close relative of your have died and gone to hell, come back to tell you.

Infact talking about a spirit burning in fire is ridiculous. Fire is physical and therefore can only hurt a physical mater. Common man you went to school. Don't tell me you believe fire could hurt a non physical object.

If the bible god does exist and has the time to keep people burning in hell, why not spend that much time in re creating a perfect being? Why let more babies into the world when 99.9% of them will end up burning in hell.

Even the bible claimed "Jesus" said " this generation will not pass before the son of man returns". But we all know he lied because several generations has passed and he hasn't come back as promised. Does that mean he is in hell fire ?

bro case closed since u dont believe in d Bible u would have not Comment in d first place.

So no need explaining to u .

I Pray The Holy spirit will touch u and heal ur Unbelieve in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
lightking99:

bro case closed since u dont believe in d Bible u would have not Comment in d first place.

At least we have reach a common ground. Also no need to pray for me. Holy spirit or ghost is not needed around me. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by malvisguy212: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
lightking99:

wonderful answer brother. They don't believe in God so whenever they find a discussions about God,they are afraid to find out if realy He exist.there insecurity will eat them alive.
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by khiaa(f): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2015
January27:
I am, maybe if you had used "grace", it would av been better

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
wonderful answer brother. They don't believe in God so whenever they find a discussions about God,they are afraid to find out if realy He exist.there insecurity will eat them alive.
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2015
January27:
Most christians believe that there is a "big sin" and "small sin". Inotherwords, they quantify sin. There is nothing like that in the sight of God all sins are thesame. Some christians still believe that the "little lie" they tell doesnt mean anything in the sight of God. A liar will say I am better than the fornicators or homosexual but the truth still remains sin is sin. Hell has no apartment for liars, fornicators, muderers. Its thesame hell that all sinners will end up. #my opinion

Sin is sin, and all sins are not good in God's sight. however, the scriptures show that God views some sins as serious than others.

Blaspheming the holy spirit is so serious that it is not to be forgiving, but we know that fornication could be forgiving.
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by January27(f): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
JMAN05:

Sin is sin, and all sins are not good in God's sight. however, the scriptures show that God views some sins as serious than others.

Blaspheming the holy spirit is so serious that it is not to be forgiving, but we know that fornication could be forgiving.
Where in the scriptures did God view some sins serious than others?
Re: Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2015
January27:
Where in the scriptures did God view some sins serious than others?

I guess you saw the example I gave?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ / Fake Miracle By A Popular Nigerian Priest Caught On Camera + Must Watch Video + / Festival Of Life, Ireland, Iyin Ye Olorun Wa, (our God Is Worthy Of Praise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.