Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram (976 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram by BrAkingNews: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
A Patriotic Nigerian soldier, Babalola Oluwaseyi Joseph, who hail from Edo state was born on February 29, 1980, he was killed by Boko Haram terrorists during a recent battle to recapture Borno state.

A gallant combatant, Joseph combined patriotism with deep faith in God. He prayed before each operation and was known to be very friendly.

His last Facebook post reads: “Message to my family will shall see again nd to my frnd’s!!! Shout one time WAR, WWAARR”

“To Nigeria citizen pls will need ur prayer!!!”

Posts by Babalola Oluwaseyi Joseph.

Hundreds have paid tribute to him via that social media platform.

seyi1

It will be recalled that Nigerian soldier, Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo was among the casualties during the army’s attempt to capture Monguno back from the terrorists.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/a-patriotic-hero-falls-to-boko-haram/
Re: A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram by vjsmiles: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
YOUR NAME SHALL BE ENGRAVED IN OUR HEARTS AND YOUR MEMORY AMONG THE NOBLES
THANK YOU FOR SACRIFICING YOUR LIVE FOR THE PEACE AND SECURITY OF THE NATION embarassed

REST IN PERFECT PEACE...
Re: A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
rip
big hero
may God grant u a better place in heaven
Re: A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram by ejikeme(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
rest man. Hope you're in a better place.
Re: A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram by Chykeboss(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
a comrade has fallen, r.I.p bro ure a hero :'
Re: A Patriotic Hero Falls To Boko Haram by Chiaka(f): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
BrAkingNews:
A Patriotic Nigerian soldier, Babalola Oluwaseyi Joseph, who hail from Edo state was born on February 29, 1980, he was killed by Boko Haram terrorists during a recent battle to recapture Borno state.

A gallant combatant, Joseph combined patriotism with deep faith in God. He prayed before each operation and was known to be very friendly.

His last Facebook post reads: “Message to my family will shall see again nd to my frnd’s!!! Shout one time WAR, WWAARR”

“To Nigeria citizen pls will need ur prayer!!!”

Posts by Babalola Oluwaseyi Joseph.

Hundreds have paid tribute to him via that social media platform.

seyi1

It will be recalled that Nigerian soldier, Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo was among the casualties during the army’s attempt to capture Monguno back from the terrorists.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/a-patriotic-hero-falls-to-boko-haram/

Bros we respect you , even in death!!!! Pray you are in the bestest of place

(1) (Reply)

Amechi Has Been Hypnotised By Tinubu To Syphon Rivers Money To Him. / I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu / 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.