Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam (972 Views)

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For JAMB / Eight Prisons To Close In Netherlands Due To Lack Of Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by myproperty(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lagos - Ikoyi Prisons School said on Monday that no fewer than 28 of its students would write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), 2015, which commences on March 10.

Mr Ayodele Obarewo, the School’s Principal said in Lagos that the inmates were adequately prepared for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)-organised examination.

Obarewo said more inmates had shown interest in furthering their education, having gone through several reform programmes being offered in the facility.

The principal said the rise in the number of students registered for this year's examination was encouraging.

He said the figure had increased from the 14, who wrote the examination in 2014, to 28 this year.

Obarewo said arrangements had been concluded for the commencement of the examination in the reformative centre, and that logistics for the smooth conduct of the all computer-based test, were intact.
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/28-inmates-of-Ikoyi-prisons-to-sit-for-matriculation-exam-20150309
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by Moloso(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
gud wish dem sucsex
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by myproperty(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigeria is getting civilized. i hope those serving long terms should be made to engage in some form of modern skill acquisition and positive economic activities.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2015
wow! nice one, I hope APC members won't attack them sha.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by mcquin(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
wow! nice one, I hope APC members won't attack them sha.

If them curse you for this comment, you go say Apc de too abusive and violent.

Now read wetin you write again, if you get sense, na only you go curse yourself.

Are you this silly? For heaven's sake that is an APC state and the innovations there is by the "miles ahead" thinking of the Lagos govt. Infact their laws generally is something else. While others still use the Criminal Procedure Act and Criminal Procedure Code, Lagos use the Administration of Criminal Justice Laws of Lagos. Lagos is in another realm of its own.

Guy try acquire sense, it is not expensive.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 10, 2015
mcquin:

If them curse you for this comment, you go say Apc de too abusive and violent.

Now read wetin you write again, if you get sense, na only you go curse yourself.

Are you this silly? For heaven's sake that is an APC state and the innovations there is by the "miles ahead" thinking of the Lagos govt. Infact their laws generally is something else. While others still use the Criminal Procedure Act and Criminal Procedure Code, Lagos use the Administration of Criminal Justice Laws of Lagos. Lagos is in another realm of its own.

Guy try acquire sense, it is not expensive.
you sound like an APC foot-soldier, I can imagine you sweating as you talk(write) with saliva spooling from your mouth.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by mcquin(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:

you sound like an APC foot-soldier, I can imagine you sweating as you talk(write) with saliva spooling from your mouth.

Ofcourse i'm a soldier for #Change/#BetterNigeria. But seriously, go look at what you wrote and vis-a-vis the topic; and ask yourself if you get sense. Or better still go show a reasonable adult what you wrote while in contemplation of the topic and see what he says.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
mcquin:

Ofcourse i'm a soldier for #Change/#BetterNigeria. But seriously, go look at what you wrote and vis-a-vis the topic; and ask yourself if you get sense. Or better still go show a reasonable adult what you wrote while in contemplation of the topic and see what he says.
abeg heat dey, I no get that time to waste for stress.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by mcquin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
abeg heat dey, I no get that time to waste for stress.

Na so pro-pdp de do. Simple instruction 4 a tangible argument, una go de dudge. Well that is what happens when u try to sell a bad market. Little wonder dah Ayeedee guy was flawed during the Channels organized youth debate.

Go read ur earlier post as I said and come back and argue
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
mcquin:

Na so pro-pdp de do. Simple instruction 4 a tangible argument, una go de dudge. Well that is what happens when u try to sell a bad market. Little wonder dah Ayeedee guy was flawed during the Channels organized youth debate.

Go read ur earlier post as I said and come back and argue
Abôbî free me nah! I'm not a political freak like you.
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by mcquin(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Abôbî free me nah! I'm not a political freak like you.

Rotflmao. You no like politics and you de politics section. Wetin do romance section bros?
Re: 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For Matriculation Exam by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
mcquin:

Rotflmao. You no like politics and you de politics section. Wetin do romance section bros?
I'm there to collect my PVC, it's my right grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Benue Killings / A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! / Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.