Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

"Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture (26271 Views)

Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by nkpommpko(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
podosci:

Nigeria should be listed among one of the wonders of the world......Aba moro is still a minister after killing Nigerian youths in a fake recruitment scam and now an election rigger caught on tape would soon join him has a minister.....
Nigeria is the 8th wonder of the world
I beg, its really wonderful, I don't understand it, people resign over less in other places.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by bolivnnaija: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
hazyfm1:
KORO WILL BECOME HISTORY AFTER MAY 29

You guys talk as if you own may 29. You have just one vote and nothing more. Nigerians will decide who takes over not you.
So stop making categorical statements!
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by pappilo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
podosci:

Nigeria should be listed among one of the wonders of the world......Aba moro is still a minister after killing Nigerian youths in a fake recruitment scam and now an election rigger caught on tape would soon join him has a minister.....

And Alams is going for Senate.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by nkpommpko(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
anytexy:
I dey laugh ooo. Even if Koro is guilty. Tinubu and co should swear with Koran if they have are not guilty of the same crime. Nonsense. This is why I hate Apc supporter. TheY can never see any thing wrong in their so call change PARTY. Mtcheeeeeew
my friend don't celebrated criminality, if you are caught you do the time simple. This is not chelsea man u.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
protest jam protest...hahaha
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Since GEJ is best! Why must you now reject KORO! Even you can you dare to name your son KORO? You ppl shld just allow our able clueless president feterlized koro's corrupt life until may 29th when Buhari is matching to Aso rock!

By then when his supporters visited him at Max Kirikiri Prison! Am sure his head must be like that of D-banj's hit track back then TONGOLO

#GEJ is the dullest of his parent's children#

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chai....why? Why? Why?
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
All these hungry miscreants waiting for brown envelopes. Thieves, I don't know why they didn't even shoot those idiots dead
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by oweman: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
podosci:

As things stand today jonathan will make an armed robber a minister if the senate will approve for him so Obanikoro becoming a minister for the second time depend on the senate however the way Mr. jonathan is piloting this nation its very posible after his tenure there might not be any positive legacy to his name , and that will be very unfitunate .

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by hazyfm1: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
bolivnnaija:

You guys talk as if you own may 29. You have just one vote and nothing more. Nigerians will decide who takes over not you.
So stop making categorical statements!

Even PDP supporters don't like Koro, As long as Bro George is still in PDP, Koro will remain an errant boy for Jonathan. You needed to hear the way Fayose disrespected him in #EkitiGate leaked tape. Koro has nothing to offer Nigerians. Why do u think of all the Countries to be made Ambassador, he was given GHANA?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by ogbonnayamkpa(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

But it's ok to make a coup plotter president?
do your research well. There is a difference between a coup plotter and a coup benefactor.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by bareal(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
danypoolson:
Only fools will talk APC and its criminal audio serious..pls go and download PEJ Interview then you will understand my points.its just software.why didn't the Apc present it at the tribunal.be wise

PEJ interview? guy u wicked oh! make we no fit sleep after the interview?
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by 3kay945(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

But it's ok to make a coup plotter president?

It is Democracy we are running now boy.. grow up.
If not because the President takes Nigerians as gullible as some said, re-nominating KORO for minister is enough reason to vote for CHANGE.

come MARCH 28, Nigerians are going to prove to the world that we are ready to move this country to greater height.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Freshpage(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
victors123:
Tunbu & others they are also a thieve and thugs Aregbesola Etc none of them is left out!!!

Can this be english? There is no iota of sense in this statement. I wonder if some people even go primary school here.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by psalmsjob: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
sammynash11:
Naija I hail oo cry

Not quite Nigeria o rather Goodluck Jonathan GCON (Grand Corrupt One of Nigeria) is the main character here. Nigerians are smarter than that that's why the sensible ones amongst us are rejecting this but the saTANiods and Sambobos are quite glad about it.

Its now less than 6weeks to Game Over for them though.

#LetsVoteForChange #VoteForBuhari for a #BetterNigeria

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by knightsTempler: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Agreed!

How about Don't make a coup plotter a president. - Buhari

Don't make a drug Baron and Toronto certificate forger a party head. - Tinubu
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by legendsilver(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
kosi Koro kosi obo grin
Una no want obo ni? grin
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
3kay945:

It is Democracy we are running now boy.. grow up.
If not because the President takes Nigerians as gullible as some said, re-nominating KORO for minister is enough reason to vote for CHANGE.

come MARCH 28, Nigerians are going to prove to the world that we are ready to move this country to greater height.

Listen to yourself.

It's not ok to nominate an alleged election rigger for minister but ok to vote a coup plotter who truncated our democracy by sacking a democratically elected government as president.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by victorD3: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Koro is even a saint.

A former coup plotter, violator of human rights and killer of youth coppers is even contesting for president in this country.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by ifemi001: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mad man,dnt kn y u think so low and not in one voice with reas people of nigeria;if I may ask u what good have seen in Koro in his past and present instead they kip killing the future of this country
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by 3kay945(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Listen to yourself.

It's not ok to nominate an alleged election rigger for minister but ok to vote a coup plotter who truncated our democracy by sacking a democratically elected government as president.

I guess you arent born then to see the massive corruption at that time. Same is going to happen but this time, it will be through fair massively voting for CHange that will uproot this corrupt and habitat of criminals cool
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Dejohnbull: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jobles ppl, trow them in police cell and they will tell u who send them and how much they collect
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by ekwilliams: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wish this protest will take take us somewhere. sad
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by adepiero: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
onosprince:
Paid protesters grin
Paid or not, at least they have the common sense to do what is right while you seat at home forming online critic #smh
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
3kay945:

I guess you arent born then to see the massive corruption at that time. Same is going to happen but this time, it will be through fair massively voting for CHange that will uproot this corrupt and habitat of criminals cool

Dude, there are people old enough to be your father here. For the records, I was born before the 'Ali must go' saga.

Now, are you saying that massive corruption justifies a coup dé tàt?
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by ayokenny37(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin grin

uote author=Freshpage post=31015691]

Can this be english? There is no iota of sense in this statement. I wonder if some people even go primary school here.[/quote]
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by 3kay945(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, there are people old enough to be your father here. For the records, I was born before the 'Ali must go' saga.

Now, are you saying that massive corruption justifies a coup dé tàt?

That was the trend then.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
3kay945:

That was the trend then.

That doesn't justify it, does it?

419 was the trend in the late 80s to 90s, kidnapping was trending 2 to 3 years ago.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by 3kay945(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

That doesn't justify it, does it?

419 was the trend in the late 80s to 90s, kidnapping was trending 2 to 3 years ago.

nope! those are different from coup detat
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by olaboy001(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
slimmy05:
All these hungry miscreants waiting for brown envelopes. Thieves, I don't know why they didn't even shoot those idiots dead
If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Stealing is not corruption, if gej could say that am not surprised, these guys serves the devi.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
3kay945:

nope! those are different from coup detat

And which one do you think is more evil? Do you know that the penalty for coup plotting is death while 419 and kidnapping carry lesser sentences?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege / Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.