Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,831 members, 7,844,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

"Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture (26273 Views)

Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by bidex(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ogbuefienubiaka:
This is a very funny country where individuals are judged based on fabricated stories that are yet to face the test of time. He who rigged election for just a state and a coup plotter who truncated Nigeria democracy for years (1983-1999) who deserve to be banned for elected office?.

This the irony of Nigeria educated illiterates that call themselves elites.

hmmm... i just dey look u somehow wetin you know about Nigeria's history and head of states?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Change2015(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Is obanikoro the only one in the south west that's eligible for ministerial/federal appointments?

I just don't understand why he keeps getting appointed - he resigns - he gets appointed again - he resigns - gets nominated again. . . undecided undecided

Haba! Na only him waka come angry he wants to eat the national cake all alone angry angry grin

He must be feeding GEJ with solid lies such as he can capture lagos for PDP hence why he's the "apple of GEJ's" eyes undecided

Obanikoro went to court to challenge the lagos pdp primary result where the number of accredited voters and the number of votes cast were different. He had a good case so he was promised his old job back on the condition that he drops the case. And obviously Jonathan must have kindly remembered the man's good deeds in Ekiti state. Corruption endorsement at the highest level.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Change2015(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
ogbonnayamkpa:
do your research well. There is a difference between a coup plotter and a coup benefactor.

Thank you for pointing that out. The IBB (pdp) and Boko that plotted the coup are living witnesses, but these children with no knowledge of history will just blather on and on...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by stan241(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
When you read comments here you weep for this country I tell you...as i was always taught what is bad is bad so whether or not you are a GEJ or PDP supporter it doesn't take away your sense of right or wrong(or does it) in saner climes Obanikoro and co should be chilling somewhere awaiting trial not been considered for ministership(if there is any word like that)...even Omisore granted an interview while in Ghana a couple of days back confirming he was actually at that meeting(he denied they planned rigging by the way)..another one of the choices of our president that just about stretches ones imagination
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by nzeadachie: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
stan241:
When you read comments here you weep for this country I tell you...as i was always taught what is bad is bad so whether or not you are a GEJ or PDP supporter it doesn't take away your sense of right or wrong(or does it) in saner climes Obanikoro and co should be chilling somewhere awaiting trial not been considered for ministership(if there is any word like that)...even Omisore granted an interview while in Ghana a couple of days back confirming he was actually at that meeting(he denied they planned rigging by the way)..another one of the choices of our president that just about stretches ones imagination
THA SAME WITH BUHARI FOR PERJURY, BUHARI'S OFFENCE IS 14 YEARS IN PRISON ACCORDING TO 9JA LAW
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by stan241(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
THA SAME WITH BUHARI FOR PERJURY, BUHARI'S OFFENCE IS 14 YEARS IN PRISON ACCORDING TO 9JA LAW
Do not deflect from the current issue now which is that we as a nation are about to make someone who has been caught on tape(whether its real or not should be up to the courts) a minister I'm not sure you can hear of such from any other country in the world...the buhari case is in court and i hope the right judgement is given but pls don't condemn one person and fail to do same to another because maybe you both belong to the same political party...again what is bad is bad no justification whatsoever
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by NemzySeries(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

But it's ok to make a coup plotter president?

since u no do government 4 secondary sch abeg tell me aw dem dey govt 4 military system......blind argument
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by nzeadachie: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
stan241:
Do not deflect from the current issue now which is that we as a nation are about to make someone who has been caught on tape(whether its real or not should be up to the courts) a minister I'm not sure you can hear of such from any other country in the world...the buhari case is in court and i hope the right judgement is given but pls don't condemn one person and fail to do same to another because maybe you both belong to the same political party...again what is bad is bad no justification whatsoever
BY THE WAY WHICH TAPE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? APC AND LIES, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR SENSES WHEN EVER THEY COME UP WITH LIES, JUST IMAGINE, BUHARI IS ON HIS HOSPITAL BED AND THEY KEEP ON LYING LATER HIS WIFE SAID THAT HE WENT TO LONDON FOR REST, BROS FORGET THOSE PEOPLE THEY'RE CRIMINALS
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by socialwritter: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
visit www.socialwritter..com and participate in online polls....
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by stan241(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2015
nzeadachie:
BY THE WAY WHICH TAPE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? APC AND LIES, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR SENSES WHEN EVER THEY COME UP WITH LIES, JUST IMAGINE, BUHARI IS ON HIS HOSPITAL BED AND THEY KEEP ON LYING LATER HIS WIFE SAID THAT HE WENT TO LONDON FOR REST, BROS FORGET THOSE PEOPLE THEY'RE CRIMINALS
I aint here to defend anybody afterall these people don't give two hoots about either of us but it doesn't stop us from speaking out..now fact Fayose is the only one who actually denied such a meeting took place...fact both koro and omisore have both confirmed the meeting did actually take place even though they both deny the reason why they were meeting in the first place so bros what lies are we talking about...there is hard evidence of which if you follow the story with an open mind is hard to dispute...as for Buhari and the dilema of his health the last time i checked he is still a private citizen with freedom of movement so whoever allows him or herself to be fooled by the APC spinning of the entire debacle is on his own
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by united101: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2015
aaamos:
Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-Abuja protest against @Mobanikoro Musiliu Obanikoro's ministerial appointment
This will actually determine if Gej will win March Elections.

That is if after all these allegations and accusations and all the noise everywhere about this rogue called Koro and the National Assembly screens and confirms this goon, then Gej would win March elections.

That will simply mean whatever the presidency decides is what we get and nothing any1 can do.

#Sai Buhari
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by olami234lekan(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2015
podosci:

Nigeria should be listed among one of the wonders of the world......Aba moro is still a minister after killing Nigerian youths in a fake recruitment scam and now an election rigger caught on tape would soon join him has a minister.....
Nigeria is the 8th wonder of the world

https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?timecutoff=1320475692&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1325404799_1293868800_8_&timeend=1325404799&timestart=1293868800&tm=AQC7lcjvsUdXC3E6QSk&refid=17

check out the lies nta and ait has been
broadcasting, see the real last post of the dead man and
shame the liars and their master. they even went as far as
using the unfortunate death of the young man to score
political point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by olami234lekan(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2015
podosci:

Nigeria should be listed among one of the wonders of the world......Aba moro is still a minister after killing Nigerian youths in a fake recruitment scam and now an election rigger caught on tape would soon join him has a minister.....
Nigeria is the 8th wonder of the world

A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY
FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!My people,
because of the tireless and fearless work that we
do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people
on how to save themselves from corruption,
misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get
a lot of leaked information from informants in
Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is
just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook.
Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways
of verifying leaked information sent to us using
different techniques, including the use of digital
forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as
a Computer Security Research Scientist.The story
below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It
came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It
is one of the most disturbing stories that we have
yet received. Read it and make your own
judgement!“I have it on a strong ground that there
is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to
elections. And the captured Shekau who is
currently undergoing training on what to say and
do will mention Buhari as one of their core
sponsors. The target according to the source is to
discourage Southern voters and the Northern
Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is
alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may
even be arrested and even those who love him may
think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5
billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose
of this budget I am told is for bribing some
Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will
pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is
BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be
audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko
Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the
government since it will be an arranged confession
of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this
(leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these
PDP people are, they can do just anything to get
Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply,
deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled.
Kindly share this and let the world know about this
evil machination of the PDP before it is too late.
Kindly do it. The person who gave me this
information is an Intelligence officer with the Army.
He looks worried too.”May God save Nigeria and
Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by nzeadachie: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2015
olami234lekan:

A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY
FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!My people,
because of the tireless and fearless work that we
do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people
on how to save themselves from corruption,
misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get
a lot of leaked information from informants in
Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is
just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook.
Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways
of verifying leaked information sent to us using
different techniques, including the use of digital
forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as
a Computer Security Research Scientist.The story
below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It
came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It
is one of the most disturbing stories that we have
yet received. Read it and make your own
judgement!“I have it on a strong ground that there
is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to
elections. And the captured Shekau who is
currently undergoing training on what to say and
do will mention Buhari as one of their core
sponsors. The target according to the source is to
discourage Southern voters and the Northern
Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is
alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may
even be arrested and even those who love him may
think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5
billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose
of this budget I am told is for bribing some
Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will
pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is
BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be
audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko
Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the
government since it will be an arranged confession
of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this
(leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these
PDP people are, they can do just anything to get
Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply,
deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled.
Kindly share this and let the world know about this
evil machination of the PDP before it is too late.
Kindly do it. The person who gave me this
information is an Intelligence officer with the Army.
He looks worried too.”May God save Nigeria and
Nigerians.

Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2015
NemzySeries:

since u no do government 4 secondary sch abeg tell me aw dem dey govt 4 military system......blind argument

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Buhari overthrew a democratically elected govt for crying out loud.
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by jonadaft: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Thank God there are still some sensible people in the country.
GMB till all NL TANoids get sense
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by NemzySeries(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Buhari overthrew a democratically elected govt for crying out loud.

D way u frequent snuff n ogogoro is not helping ur life @ all.......aw else do u xpect d miltary to take ova govt?....rigging abi?.....go rewrite jssce
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by 3kay945(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

And which one do you think is more evil? Do you know that the penalty for coup plotting is death while 419 and kidnapping carry lesser sentences?

Bros, having tried to make you see that coup detat in the 70s and 80s was trending then, You still went ahead comparing it with 419 and kidnapping. undecided
I would have applaud you if you include slavery but what you mentioned are not in the same category with coup. mind you, 419 and kidnapping are with us and will continue in the society as far as mankind exist cool
But coup cannot be that. wink
I hope you have been able to learn something new this morning wink Oya, send recharge card to show appreciation. smiley cool
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by popcykaylah(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
chamboy:
Who is actually surrounded by Criminals

Fayose - Impeached for Funds embezzling/ election rigger
Obanikoro - Election Rigger
Alamieyeseigha - Ex-convict
Bode George - Ex-convict
Asari Dokunbo - Terrorist
Stella Oduah - Mismanagement of funds

plus Allison madueke - armed robber
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by Laid2001: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

But it's ok to make a coup plotter president?
OBJ was involved in the 1975 coup against Gowon and we have made him a democraticaly elected president twice after ruling as Military head of state.
So yes, it is OK

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA
Re: "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture by nzeadachie: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Laid2001:

OBJ was involved in the 1975 coup against Gowon and we have made him a democraticaly elected president twice after ruling as Military head of state.
So yes, it is OK

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA
INSTEAD OF YOU TO KEEP ON PRAYING FOR BUHARI WHO IS ON SICK BED TO RECOVER, YOU'RE HERE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI SAI BABA, I PITY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Why PDP Sued INEC (Full Court Documents) / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.