Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy (943 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by ugbusolution1: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY
THEN CONTACT ME ON 08105007314 and 08058260504 (AGENT BEN)
Do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 200-350k, and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM.CALL
08105007314 and 08058260504

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Your mates are outside there trying to connect themselves to good business partners, millionaires and other important people, but you are praising someone for introducing you to a person that will ruin your life.....

#mumumugu

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by delishpot: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
zick19:
Your mates are outside there trying to connect themselves to good business partners, millionaires and other important people, but you are praising someone for introducing you to a person that will ruin your life.....

#mumumugu

No worry bros, we know their trick, its the same person that advertised(Dr Ben)that is thanking himself here using this second acct.
Na to make magas believe say person dey buy his market.
If anybody falL maga, make dem help me chop am well clean him bones and use dem do toothpick.
Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by Vision4God: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Give ur life to christ

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by princesslucy83: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Go and work.

Your peers are busy doing something meaningful with they life.
Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:

No worry bros, we know their trick, its the same person that advertised(Dr Ben)that is thanking himself here using this second acct.
Na to make magas believe say person dey buy his market.
If anybody falL maga, make dem help me chop am well clean him bones and use dem do toothpick.
lolz..... na joblessness cause am sha.....
i blame it on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by Frankie99999: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2015
i need sugar mummy...no payment...rich or poor...any body type from any part of the country 07066003478
Re: Thanks To Dr Ben For Connecting Me To A Rich Sugar Mummy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Dr Ben, don't mind them. I biliv u.
Now, I need diezani, or Stella odua...
If u can't get those, then I will manage the shepopo, PEJ or the the frog-face ngozi.. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Wow...what A Pix...check It Out / Dear Ladies: Here Are 10 Ideasof Flirty Good Morning Texts Foryour Man / Am 23 Nd I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.